Author Topic: Jewish American kipa wearing profesor asked to belgium cafe  (Read 3733 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Jewish American kipa wearing profesor asked to belgium cafe
« on: February 11, 2008, 05:39:18 AM »
http://www.ejpress.org/article/24140       

We are not serving Jews,’ an American Jewish tourist was told in Belgian café 

by: EJP  Updated: 10/Feb/2008 22:29

Marcel Kalmann, 64, was born in Auschwitz three days before the liberation of the Nazi camp by the Russian army.

Page tools 
 Email to friend 
 Print this page 
 Bookmark this page 
 Add your view 

ANTWERP (EJP)---The Mayor of the Belgian city of Bruges has asked for an inquiry after an American Jewish tourist was ousted from a café-restaurant because he was wearing a kippa or skullcap.

On a visit to Bruges two weeks ago, Marcel Kalmann, a 64-year-old US professor, entered Le Panier d’Or, a renowned café-restaurant located on the main city square, to have a coffee.
When the waiter saw his kippa under his hat, he told him to get out. “We are not serving Jews, out of here,” he allegedly shouted.
In shock, the man went to another café nearby where the owners helped him to call police. An operator told him that police patrols do not go out for such cases and advised him to call on a police station.
According to the account given by Kalmann to “Joods Actueel”, a Jewish magazine in Antwerp, at the police station a policeman first told him that he didn’t believe his story.
Later, an  officer  indicated that a complaint can only be registered in Flemish and not in English, adding erroneously that Belgian law doesn’t foresee the anti-Semitic offense.
Kalmann told the magazine that he is planning to lodge a complaint against the owner of the café-restaurant and against the police.
Contacted by ‘Joods Actueel’, the owner Le Panier d’Or acknowledged that Kalmann was ousted. He sais he was ready to offer his apologies but added that the client has a “strange behaviour.” The restaurants in the area spoke rather of a quarrel about outrageous prices.
Patrick Monaert, Mayor of Bruges, has asked police for an inquiry and apologized to Kalmann for the "inadequate behaviours" which, he said, “are contrary to the welcoming image the city intends to give.”
The Jewish community in Antwerp was all the more outraged and moved by this anti-Semitic incident that Kalmann was born in Auschwitz three days before the liberation of the Nazi camp by the Russian army. 
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 05:45:19 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Re: Jewish American kipa wearing profesor asked to belgium cafe
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 05:49:11 AM »
My first thought ia that the waiter was an Arab. This is just too odd otherwise...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 06:02:16 AM »
Maybe it was
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 09:09:17 AM »
My first thought ia that the waiter was an Arab. This is just too odd otherwise...

My first reaction too.

I would have got violent. That waiter would have a permanent limp after I was through shattering his knee cap.

Years from now, everytime he gets up to walk, and has to limp, he'll remember he got that way because he disrespected a Jew.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 09:12:42 AM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 09:30:32 AM »

My first reaction too.

I would have got violent. That waiter would have a permanent limp after I was through shattering his knee cap.

Years from now, everytime he gets up to walk, and has to limp, he'll remember he got that way because he disrespected a Jew.
I would'[nt get violent because if i do bad things could happen ,i just would have told him i'm not leaving

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 09:37:48 AM »

My first reaction too.

I would'[nt get violent because if i do bad things could happen ,i just would have told him i'm not leaving

Need to leave it at the shattered kneecap, and cooly walk away. No bad things happening, just a lesson given and learned.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 10:33:01 AM »
Due it correctly....Find out how much the business is worth and buy it and fire the employee now say what!
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 04:59:23 PM »
WHY WHY WHY WHY did he leave ? He should have smashed the waiter with a chair across the face.  >:(
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2008, 05:05:34 PM »
Why was he in a Treifa establishment in the first place? (I'm not blaming the incident on him, I'd just like to know)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 05:34:10 PM »
I couldn't imagine a regular white europena doing this. Evin iof they were an anti-semite, I dont think he would have been kicked out. My instincts say this guy was a sand schvartze.

AHAHAH Germans, Croats, the Swiss, and many other Jew-hating people are white Europeans too.  Hitler was also a White European.
All or nothing.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 06:00:34 PM »
I couldn't imagine a regular white europena doing this. Evin iof they were an anti-semite, I dont think he would have been kicked out. My instincts say this guy was a sand schvartze.
You have no idea how deep anti-semitism runs in Europe. And I'm not even talking about the Muslim population within Europe, I'm talking about the native Europeans themselves. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if this guy who did this was a Belgian.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2008, 07:23:35 PM »
I think a Jew can get coffee anywhere. As long as its black.
Well, if it's in a disposable cup, I suppose.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2008, 05:36:20 AM »
The guy is not a muslim ;
he is a Flemish guy by the name Patrick Calleeuw.

The professor speaks perfect Dutch, with a Holland accent.

here's a link, to the Joods avtueel, and there is a video (from the national TV)

http://www.joodsactueel.be/p1h.html

Le Panier d’Or
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 05:42:08 AM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2008, 01:39:00 PM »
Wed 27/02/08 - The city council of Bruges,   to apologize asked the Jewish News magazine. The magazine wrote recently that an American professor for racist reasons from a restaurant was put on the market.

In January the magazine published the story of a professor who would put in a restaurant because of his Jewish beliefs.

According to the article in the Jewish News was also a man unfair treatment of the Bruges police.

Research shows that the man is no professor, but a fantasist. He would have reached the press earlier with fictional stories.

The Bruges Mayor Patrick Moenaert (CD & V) is angry because Joods Actueel has not checked its sources before publishing the story.

The city of Bruges believes that the welcoming image of the city is damaged and requires a correction of the true facts of the case and apologize.

http://www.deredactie.be/cm/de.redactie/westvlaanderen/080227_Brugge_joods_actueel

wo 27/02/08 - Het stadbestuur van Brugge heeft het blad Joods Actueel om excuses gevraagd. Het blad schreef onlangs dat een Amerikaanse professor om racistische redenen uit een horecazaak op de Markt was gezet.

In januari publiceerde het tijdschrift het relaas van een professor die uit een horecazaak gezet zou zijn wegens zijn joodse overtuiging.

Volgens het artikel in Joods Actueel kreeg de man ook een onheuse behandeling van de Brugse politie.

Uit onderzoek blijkt nu dat de man helemaal geen professor is, maar een fantast. Hij zou eerder al in Nederland de pers hebben gehaald met verzonnen verhalen.

De Brugse burgemeester Patrick Moenaert (CD&V) is boos omdat Joods Actueel zijn bronnen niet heeft gecontroleerd vooraleer het verhaal te publiceren.

Het stadsbestuur van Brugge meent dat het gastvrije imago van de stad is geschaad en vraagt een rechtzetting met de ware toedracht van de zaak en met excuses.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.