Author Topic: Paulette's Latest Program  (Read 2297 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Paulette's Latest Program
« on: June 26, 2008, 03:54:28 AM »
                                                                                                            בס''ד

"Barack Hussein Mohammed Obama":

www.jtf.org/p.mp3

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Paulette's Latest Program
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 11:57:04 AM »
Great Show as always Paulette O0

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 01:17:56 PM »
Well done and thank you Paulette O0 8;) :laugh:

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 03:03:45 PM »
Paullette,

Your shows are so incredibly moving. G-d bless you. You speak from the heart and as a result your words enter the heart and that is a very rare thing these days.

Please keep up the incredible work. You inspire me and I'm sure many many others.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 04:24:48 PM »
Paullette,

Your shows are so incredibly moving. G-d bless you. You speak from the heart and as a result your words enter the heart and that is a very rare thing these days.

Please keep up the incredible work. You inspire me and I'm sure many many others.

Lubab, Thank you very much, I just listened myself, I am not wrong about Dobson, and this will make people mad- oh well. It is what it is. I hope that the muslim obama drops out, I, personally would NOT want to come up against the LIVING G-D. I just want to do RIGHT in the sight of G-d. :) 

I would send personal messages to people as I usually do (to thank them), but with all of this junk and evil people, I know a few on the forum that trust me, I know them and they know me, So I hope people take heed to that as well, and try NOT to im someone that does not know you and viceversa.. Thanks again Lubab, Shalom and G-d Bless.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 04:26:14 PM »
Thank you, Paulette.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 05:09:36 PM »
Cooooool.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 05:11:26 PM »
Cool, I am listening to the program now.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 05:17:59 PM »
Dobson should of endorsed Huckabee if he wanted to do something good. He still has a chane to endorse him for Vp.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 05:22:52 PM »
Dobson should of endorsed Huckabee if he wanted to do something good. He still has a chane to endorse him for Vp.
  WELL!!!!! I am sure you will all AGREE, COME ON! MOVE IT! DO SOMETHING!  I dont know if he is using this as a political strategy- by NOT doing anything- but evangelicals really like Dobson, He is CLEARLY a NICE man, I know this- but WHAT is he doing is what I WANT to know!!! GO GET IN MCCAINS FACE and DEMAND MORE CONSERVATIVISM.  If he does THAT- and makes demands and sticks to it, people will not have to hold their nose, COME ON DOBSON!!! Go and GET in McCains FACE. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2008, 05:33:07 PM »
  WELL!!!!! I am sure you will all AGREE, COME ON! MOVE IT! DO SOMETHING!  I dont know if he is using this as a political strategy- by NOT doing anything- but evangelicals really like Dobson, He is CLEARLY a NICE man, I know this- but WHAT is he doing is what I WANT to know!!! GO GET IN MCCAINS FACE and DEMAND MORE CONSERVATIVISM.  If he does THAT- and makes demands and sticks to it, people will not have to hold their nose, COME ON DOBSON!!! Go and GET in McCains FACE. 

I know Huckabee is not conservative on many issues but as Chaim said, he is one of the few that really support Israel and we know thats good for America as well.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2008, 05:57:28 PM »
these are brilliant.

Are these archived?

They should be.

I hope that old ones aren't lost as soon as new ones are recorded. (since they are all www.jtf.org/p.mp3)

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2008, 05:58:12 PM »
Great show, well done. Anyone has a link to the liveleak mentioned ?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2008, 06:44:41 PM »
Great show, well done. Anyone has a link to the liveleak mentioned ?

Zelhar- here is the liveleak- we have it playing ALL over paltalk. Obama was in there: 1997-2004. He DID NOTHING- and made it WORSE. NO NO NO NO To Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you all want a show EVERY other day on this sinful, liar, muzlim- tell Chaim, I WILL- whatever it takes. It is hard for me to get everthing out in 15 or so minutes. I just about have this corrupted person memorized.. THANK YOU q_q. If anyone needs them if they are NOT archived- I can email them to you- just let me know. YES WE CAN.........expose info on this dirty rat- EVERY DAY, he has 84 on record LIES.  >:(   GET OUT OF THIS RACE Obama, the JTF is not going to shut up, and I KNOW that Chaim ben Pesach agrees with me 100%, he TOLD us to get agressive..we have to- nevermind these IDIOTS that are traitors x-jtf- time to MARCH and get this terrifying enemy OUT. EVERYONE is saying; on paltalk (70-90,000 MEMBERS on FRI and SAT nights.) Barack Hussin Mohammed Obama.  Why not- THAT is who he IS.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2008, 06:59:50 PM »
Paulette I hope your fervor will catch fire all over America and smoke the rats out :)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2008, 09:28:21 PM »
                                                                                                            בס''ד

www.jtf.org/p.mp3

Good work, Paulette!  If only we had more warriors like you!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2008, 10:41:26 PM »
                                                                                                            בס''ד

www.jtf.org/p.mp3

Good work, Paulette!  If only we had more warriors like you!

That's for sure.

Paulette is like one of the old-time ladies that made this country the greatest in the world.