Author Topic: Newbie Saying Hello  (Read 4570 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Newbie Saying Hello
« on: March 04, 2007, 11:27:40 AM »
This is going to be a long "hello". It's 10:09 A.M. Sunday March 4. Cruising through youtube, I found a video made by JTF. The REAL Islam Revealed.  It's a wonderful piece of work. I've been kicked out of so many "Conservative" webchat rooms, Sean Hannity chat forum booted me for the same ideology that JTF believes in. FreeRepublic booted me as well. I don't care anymore.  For 6 years I've been screaming my heart out on paltalk, trying to get people too listen and understand what our enemy wants, and that is our death. I get called a bigot, a racist, every imaginable name under the planet. Now what I intend to do, is gather every piece of audio I can find from Muslim clerics / imams and record them and put them on youtube. I urge everyone to also do the same. I'm not a Conservative any more, nor am I a Democrat. I'm a person with a Country without a political party. People in America are screaming for truth, they  are begging our political leaders to stop the political correctness. No one is listening. It is fallen upon the American people to speak up, and  shake the very foundations of Washington, before our children and grandchildren pay the price. And that price will be the boot of Islam on their heads. Classify me as a
Righteous Gentile. Best of wishes, G-d bless.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Newbie Saying Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 11:35:26 AM »
Welcome the the forum mosquewatch. It sounds like we will be seeing a lot of interesting posts from you. I was thinking about recording audio as well but not from imams and clerics but instead muslim youths. The next generation, that will rise with hatred and torment. It has more meaning and penetrating strength when people hear young kids saying these things. They all dismiss the imams as being the few radicalists which i believe is true. There are many moderate and i have to admit nice imams but that is because they are civilised people and teach civilised lessons.

Hope you are well-God willing.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 12:02:19 PM »
I stopped agreeing with the term "Moderate Muslim" some years ago. I will try to explain why. When at war with hitler, did we call some nazi's moderate?  The "moderate Muslims" will hear a "radical Imam" speak death and hatred. He may not agree with it, but he won't say a  word against it. In my opinion of course. Also, how did this term "Moderate Muslim" come about ? Who coined it ? Did anyone use the term "Moderate Nazi" ? "Moderate Pol Pot follower" , "Moderate Jim Jones follower" , "Moderate kkk member? "   And if the "radicals" are only lets say 5 percent in number, why do the 95 percent of the Moderates let them get away with it ? The "moderates" get more upset about cartoons, than homicide bombers. I've been speaking with the "Moderate Muslims" for some years now. The impression I have recieved is "We agree with Jihad, we're just not going to do it. " Best of wishes to you and yours  :) I must get something to eat !
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 12:30:47 PM »
Welcome to the board, mosquewatch.  This board is tailor-made for the likes of you.  Here, you don't have to worry about being called a racist by some so-called "conservative", for speaking the truth.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2007, 09:45:15 PM »
Greetings fellow infidel!  Those who know the truth can find shelter here.  We call Nazi Islam like it is! FreeRepublic booted me as well five years ago after posting that we should nuke China already.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Noor Khan

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 04:55:02 PM »
Y the hell would u want to NUKE CHINA????

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 11:38:41 PM »
Re:  "...Y the hell would u want to NUKE CHINA?..."

Wee rearry rikee bro-w up roodle factolee!

Yew rikee Chinee Nyew Ye-ah?

Yew got-um' bow-regs, Chorrie?

Kow-tow Chyairmon Mao?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2007, 03:51:37 PM »
Y the hell would u want to NUKE CHINA????
Probably before they Nuke you.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 09:36:48 PM »
Salam alakum Habibi....  JUST KIDDING....   Welcome aboard.  You'll love this book.  If you'd like a good video you might watch either the interviews with Robert Spencer or one called "The Capitalist Conspiracy" based on Cleon Skousen's work "The Naked Capitalist". 

And Sarah, you are 100% correct.  One night should be sent aside for the nuking of Moscow, Beijing, Tehran, Mecca, Damascus, Havana and....perhaps Paris...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2007, 08:06:52 AM »
Might as well just nuke the world except for Israel and a few loyal countries. :)

ftf

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2007, 12:08:56 PM »
Might as well just nuke the world except for Israel and a few loyal countries. :)
The radioactive fallout would kill most of us.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2007, 09:52:54 PM »
No just the communist ones and those who aid the Muslofascist ones that continue this murderous plague in seeking Dar Al Islam... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.