Author Topic: Major Anti-Islam Site Shut Down  (Read 2761 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Major Anti-Islam Site Shut Down
« on: August 19, 2008, 06:25:36 PM »
Today when I went to read my favorite, "Winds of Jihad", email about what the muzzies are up to around the world I got the following message. This was a great anti-muslim site. What really worries me is that he mostly just reported news events, but it looks like he got suspended.

This Domain (sheikyermami.com) Has Been Disabled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For information on restoring your account please call customer service as soon as possible

When/If you call our support help line, please have your site name ready
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Major Anti-Islam Site Shut Down
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 09:28:27 AM »
Where is the freedom of speech!?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 09:30:55 AM by ProJewChristian »
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 09:33:54 AM »
This guy worked a lot with Robert Spencer. It is a shame.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 09:00:13 PM »
Aw! That's too bad. What happened???
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 01:18:38 PM »
Today when I went to read my favorite, "Winds of Jihad", email about what the muzzies are up to around the world I got the following message. This was a great anti-muslim site. What really worries me is that he mostly just reported news events, but it looks like he got suspended.

This Domain (sheikyermami.com) Has Been Disabled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For information on restoring your account please call customer service as soon as possible

When/If you call our support help line, please have your site name ready

Shalom Shamgar, I am not surprised one bit. This is what the Muslims intended all along and the Radical Left. Divide and Conquer.

Shalom from Dox    :)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 01:23:37 PM »
There is a big push by Pelosi to get the Fairness Doctrine in place before the election. This is where the liberals want to shut down conservative talk radio and forums. The new initiative is called Responsible Media.

Offline mainestategop

• Junior JTFer
  • Maine: The way communism should be
    • mainestategop
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 04:22:51 PM »
Anybody know the name of the server responsible? The domain server ETC? We need to expose these cretins for what they did! This is no different over what happened over Fitna. We need to boycott and call attention to what is happening.