Author Topic: Gay Jörg Haider from Austria has drunk schnapps before he crashed with his car  (Read 9396 times)

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
Yes, we do need a referendum on immigration. But we also need another one at the same time, the subject being Capital Punishment.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
European people want to stop immigration, and want to expell the immigrants, but politicians that advocate this,
are murdered. Pim Fortuyn was killed. Then Theo Van Gogh... Geert Wilders being protected by bodyguards 24/24,  7/7.

In Europe, there should be 1 front of people that want to change this, and this front should be drastically changing the E.U. policy.

The divisions in the anti-immigration camp, between pro-Zionist and anti-Zionist parties in Europe is costing us time we can't afford.
Frankly, I think the division between the anti-immigration fractions will cause Europe, to be unable to avoid the majority-non-white catastroph.
Our E.U.S.S.R-capital, Brussel, is already majority non-white....
Paris was burning...

We need to act now. Every day new non-whites come in, and non-whites are born.
Our population is dying out.

Are you suggesting a cooperation with Nazis to stop immigration ?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
European people want to stop immigration, and want to expell the immigrants, but politicians that advocate this,
are murdered. Pim Fortuyn was killed. Then Theo Van Gogh... Geert Wilders being protected by bodyguards 24/24,  7/7.

In Europe, there should be 1 front of people that want to change this, and this front should be drastically changing the E.U. policy.

The divisions in the anti-immigration camp, between pro-Zionist and anti-Zionist parties in Europe is costing us time we can't afford.
Frankly, I think the division between the anti-immigration fractions will cause Europe, to be unable to avoid the majority-non-white catastroph.
Our E.U.S.S.R-capital, Brussel, is already majority non-white....
Paris was burning...

We need to act now. Every day new non-whites come in, and non-whites are born.
Our population is dying out.

Are you suggesting a cooperation with Nazis to stop immigration ?

Everybody that wants to stop immigration should work together instead of fighting eachother,
Problem is it will not happen, and as a result of it, mass-immigration will coninue.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Look who is mouning about our gay alcoholic Jörg Haider:

http://www.ifwien.at/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=26:kondolenz-dr-joerg-haider-&catid=17:admin&Itemid=55

:o

The Muslims seem to love him ...
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
The official statement of Haider's former party:

Der Islam als eine der monotheistischen Weltreligionen verdient unseren Respekt

Translation:
The Islam, as one of the monotheistic world-religions, deserves our respect.

This sounds not really righteous.  :o

and this not at all:

Daher unterstützt die FPÖ auch die Bestrebungen der Palästinenser, die in ihrem eigenen Staat leben wollen. Die aggressive Unterdrückungspolitik Israels gegen die Palästinenser ist menschenverachtend und verurteilenswert.

Translation:

Because of this the FPÖ is supporting the affords of the Palestinians, to live in an own state. The aggressive oppression-policy of Israel against the Palestinians is inhuman and deserves    condemnation

Source: http://www.fpoe-parlamentsklub.at/fileadmin/Contentpool/Parlament/PDF/Wir_und_der_Islam_-_Freiheitliche_Positionen.pdf

Pfui! Plus their economy policy is bolschewist.

They are part of the problem - not the solution.

We are!  :)

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
In addition to that it the bible states clearly, that if a human, like Jörg Haider, who was totally unable to keep the moral part of the law, is (from a Christian point of view) rejected by god.

We are not allowed to shake his hand or even to come close to him. He is not our brother!  >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Haider's successor is speaking about love.

„Ich hab nur ihn gehabt, und jetzt bin ich ganz allein“, klagt Stefan Petzner, flüstert: „Er hat oft zu mir gesagt: ,Du bist mein Lebensmensch’. Er und ich wissen, was damit gemeint ist – und das soll auch zwischen uns bleiben.“

Translation:

"I have had only him, and now I am totally alone", is moaning Stefan Petzner, and is whispering: "He has said often to me: You are a bon vivant". He and me are knowing what he meant with it - and this has to stay between he and me only."

He he he what a soap opera  :::D

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/politik/2008/10/23/haider-nachfolger-stefan-petzner/spricht-von-liebe.html
This one is great :::D :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
I'm afraid Ambroix that the real nazis not those poor sods branded as such by comie MSM already alied themselfs with muslime invaders:

When protesters in Cologne last month managed, with the blessing of the city government, to prevent the holding of an “Anti-Islamification Congress,” the cancellation of the event was widely hailed in the German and international media as a victory against “right-wing extremists” or, more simply put, “Nazis.” (See here, for instance, from the English-language site of the German weekly Der Spiegel.)

A new report from the domestic intelligence service of the German city-state of Hamburg shows, however, that actual neo-Nazi groups in Germany — i.e., groups that themselves embrace this description — in fact likewise opposed the “Anti-Islamification Congress” and are notably hostile to its sponsor, the “citizens’ movement” Pro-Cologne [Pro-Köln].

While the neo-Nazis agitate against what they describe as Germany’s “flooding by foreigners” — or “Überfremdung” — they take precautions against criticizing Islamic influences or Islam as such, since the latter is rather “to be seen as an ally.”

The report of the Hamburg intelligence service — known as the Office for the Protection of the Constitution [Verfassungsschutz] — points in particular to the hostility of the neo-Nazi North German Action Office to Pro-Cologne’s “Anti-Islamification” campaign.

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/german-neo-nazis-view-islamists-as-allies/

It not about of being pro zionist or not but I doubt that nazis the old friends of islamists and Arabs and those who BTW murdered more white Europeans than Jews during WWII are good alies for defending Europe. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm