Author Topic: Another responsible teacher bites the dust in Occupied Britain  (Read 2703 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Another responsible teacher bites the dust in Occupied Britain
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 07:07:01 AM »
Sad story!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 07:29:07 AM »
This capitulation to moslems has to be stopped
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 07:37:08 AM »

I visited England twice. I travelled to it both times with a ship. It was a very great ship and there were quite a few of it. I am shure this ships would be able to drive to Africa.

Put all Muslims on it and bring them there. Then they can have their own assemply.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 07:40:20 AM »

I visited England twice. I travelled to it both times with a ship. It was a very great ship and there were quite a few of it. I am shure this ships would be able to drive to Africa.

Put all Muslims on it and bring them there. Then they can have their own assemply.  :)
Yes i went to England but not London :o where i was i didn't see the qurananimals i wanted to look at them in London or Manchester but i had no time.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 05:34:52 PM »
Yes i went to England but not London Shocked where i was i didn't see the qurananimals i wanted to look at them in London or Manchester but i had no time.

You don't need to come to London or Manchester to see a muSSie, these scum look the same the world over.
As Chiam says, the real problem is the stupid ignorant indigenous people who "convert" to islam, these are the ones that you won't recognize until they stab you in the back!
Shalom to you all from the UK.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 05:19:08 AM »
Yes i went to England but not London Shocked where i was i didn't see the qurananimals i wanted to look at them in London or Manchester but i had no time.

You don't need to come to London or Manchester to see a muSSie, these scum look the same the world over.
As Chiam says, the real problem is the stupid ignorant indigenous people who "convert" to islam, these are the ones that you won't recognize until they stab you in the back!
There is still something particularly shocking about travelling miles and miles through a built up area without seeing a white face or white owned shop. I'm not sure why we ever fought wars to maintain the cultural integrity of the UK.