Author Topic: Outlaw Trans Fats  (Read 2491 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Outlaw Trans Fats
« on: January 17, 2007, 02:30:33 PM »
Why do we have so many anti-smoking laws in this country, but trans fats (i.e synthetic petroleum-like industrial lubricants used as cooking/baking oils by the multinational food oligopolies in order to save a couple pennies per gallon) remain completely unfettered? I can't go down to the drugstore and just buy ricin or cyanide, and yet this lethal poison that kills hundreds of thousands of times more people worldwide than either of those toxins remains on the plate of every unsuspecting man, woman, and child in America and the world.

Only goes to prove that Jorge the Bush and his FDA truly serve corporate power, even at the cost of mass murder, far more than any American citizen.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Outlaw Trans Fats
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 12:01:49 AM »
Only in America are people so spoiled, so rich, so healthy, so carefree, and so purposeless in life, that they have nothing better to do, and no cause whatsoever to either believe in or live for; other than turning their repressed anger and rage against their fellow citizens by acting to force their life styles on to them against their will; even going so far as to seek traitorous Bolshevik politicians to "legislate" the way they believe life should be for "those less intelligent than themselves".

As a matter of fact, the "trans-fat" mass psychosis, is just another tool of the tyrants to legally destroy freedoms in America.

Ask yourself the following questions:

Has the "War On Drugs" eliminated drugs from America?  (or...are there more drugs to be found here everywhere you look; even in prisons; than there ever were prior to the never-ending passage of laws to "OUTLAW" drugs?

Has legally mandating "SEX EDUCATION" in public school systems eliminated venereal diseases, turned the corner on the planetary pandemic of AIDS, ended teenage abortions, and produced generations of mature young adults?  (or...perhaps what we are seeing today is the direct result of legislation intending to "OUTLAW" sexual misconduct?)

Has "OUTLAWING" gun ownership in UK & Australia reduced crimes including crimes of violence?  (or...has the EXACT OPPOSITE occurred; with the crime rate quite literally SKYROCKETING out of control?)

I'll conclude with ONE LAST QUESTION:
HAS THE ISRAELI KNESSET'S "OUTLAWING" OF RABBI MEIR KAHANE TO THE EXTENT THAT EVEN POSSESSING LITERATURE WRITTEN BY HIM, OR PUBLICLY SAYING THE WORDS "KAHANE WAS RIGHT!", MADE ISRAEL AND JEWS SAFE FROM TYRANNY?
(or...has it placed all Israelis under an immoral and harsh tyranny; endangered the very survival of the Jewish People, and forced the growth of Kach, JTF, & any and all other Kahanist groups worldwide as a simple matter of self-preservation?)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 10:50:19 PM »
Amen. Very good points.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 11:38:44 PM »
ARGUMENTS & BELIEFS OF THOSE WISHING TO BECOME SLAVES:

(with MassuhD's logical responses to them; pointing out their innate absurdities & lack of any common sense)

1.  Global warming is caused by MAN, and we MUST ACT NOW to save the planet!!!

-If it's caused by MAN, then the more MEN we immediately exterminate; the safer will be the planet.

2.  Transfats are poisoning people, and are a threat to health and should be banned!!!

-Therefore, the more transfats consumed, the more dead people, the safer will be our planet!
-Only the stupidest among us would eat that crap, so good riddance to the overpopulating idiots!

3.  If we don't ACT NOW to control the burgeoning world population, the earth will not be able to sustain our ecology!

-I agree: so go kill yourself & help the planet.

-Oh!...I apologize...you meant the population exploding in the Third World!?.....

-In other words, you hate coloured people & want them to die off, but you yourself somehow believe you've a right to a great life living off the fat of the land!

4.  The UN & Planned Parenthood are working globally to assist women worldwide in planning sustainable reproduction patterns.

-In other words, abort every single coloured kid before it gets a chance to live and crowd out white people.

5.  Tobacco should be banned for the good of everyone's health!!!

-What?
That will just allow people to live even LONGER!...then they'll cause MORE GLOBAL WARMING!

6.  Well then, how about the COSTS TO "THE COMMUNITY" WHICH SMOKING AND EATING TRANSFATS FORCES UPON US???

-"Costs to the Community"?...you've got to be kidding!....why, the Community grows richer with the multitude of diet counselors, cancer treatment clinics, smoking cessation clinics, sales of cough syrup, throat lozenges, diet pills, diet shakes, spa memberships.....

-In actual fact, it is the VICES ALONE which are actually FUELING our local economies, while simultaneously limiting overpopulation, all while curbing greenhouse emissions by killing off excess people who drive cars and work in factories.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 04:44:14 PM »
LMAO that was an incredibly funny post and so very true. You should do your own broadcast as well lol, advising shvartzas to refrain from crime and save the planet from global warming. Scientists cannot seem to distinguish whether or not we will be facing "an ice-age or global warming" in the next few centurie, any logically advice or response to this additional Global problem? ;)

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2007, 07:07:42 PM »
Only in America are people so spoiled, so rich, so healthy, so carefree, and so purposeless in life, that they have nothing better to do, and no cause whatsoever to either believe in or live for; other than turning their repressed anger and rage against their fellow citizens by acting to force their life styles on to them against their will; even going so far as to seek traitorous Bolshevik politicians to "legislate" the way they believe life should be for "those less intelligent than themselves".

As a matter of fact, the "trans-fat" mass psychosis, is just another tool of the tyrants to legally destroy freedoms in America.

Ask yourself the following questions:

Has the "War On Drugs" eliminated drugs from America?  (or...are there more drugs to be found here everywhere you look; even in prisons; than there ever were prior to the never-ending passage of laws to "OUTLAW" drugs?

Has legally mandating "SEX EDUCATION" in public school systems eliminated venereal diseases, turned the corner on the planetary pandemic of AIDS, ended teenage abortions, and produced generations of mature young adults?  (or...perhaps what we are seeing today is the direct result of legislation intending to "OUTLAW" sexual misconduct?)

Has "OUTLAWING" gun ownership in UK & Australia reduced crimes including crimes of violence?  (or...has the EXACT OPPOSITE occurred; with the crime rate quite literally SKYROCKETING out of control?)

I'll conclude with ONE LAST QUESTION:
HAS THE ISRAELI KNESSET'S "OUTLAWING" OF RABBI MEIR KAHANE TO THE EXTENT THAT EVEN POSSESSING LITERATURE WRITTEN BY HIM, OR PUBLICLY SAYING THE WORDS "KAHANE WAS RIGHT!", MADE ISRAEL AND JEWS SAFE FROM TYRANNY?
(or...has it placed all Israelis under an immoral and harsh tyranny; endangered the very survival of the Jewish People, and forced the growth of Kach, JTF, & any and all other Kahanist groups worldwide as a simple matter of self-preservation?)

Yeah your right in the sense that I wish I could smoke a Cohiba in a restaurant in NYC after dinner but becasue of the fascists in charge it's not gonna happen any time soon, not even a Marlborough light, however I am glad that there is some public pressure so they can get that plastic
stuff out of the original recipe KFC, the rats, well that's an altogether different issue :-0

Sometimes the fascists do us  aderviec unwittingly, and this may be one of those times.........then again I must be an extremist I think one should have the right to hire whover one chooses without being punished if one chooses to not hire, or for example sell one's home to say, Iranians, or Chechens, but of course in the US, the "land of the free" that is a hate crime and if you don't give the terrorist the same treatment as a human being they will just take your house from you because it's a hate crime or discrimination ( meaning to sort the wheat from the chaff ) or some such nonsense.....I don't understand it at all..........maybe someone can explain it to me?!@