Author Topic: Great video schvartzas and qurananimal terrorists in the U.S.  (Read 1389 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 11:56:33 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Great video schvartzas and qurananimal terrorists in the U.S.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 08:30:02 PM »
Thanks Mord, sickening isn't it? There are MORE of these compounds all over the United States NOT being told about. Also looks like alot of these are black converted muzzies, don't you think? Bassturds, I hope they all rot in hell.  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 11:01:50 PM »
Thanks,  mord.

Well said,   arksis.     With a Black Muslim occupying the oval office,    the concerns you touched on can only get worse in the coming years.      Tragically,   it seems like a major terrorist attack in the United States is inevitable.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 02:45:23 AM »
Even the blacks that haven't formally joined the NOI or mainstream Islam act like Muslim Nazis in every way. The only difference is that they eat chitlins. Anyone who has ever had to drive through Compton, Watts, Inglewood, Harlem, etc. quickly will see that it is identical to Mecca. These cities are the truest form of occupied territory.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 03:30:48 AM »
Shocking  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 06:14:35 AM »
Even the blacks that haven't formally joined the NOI or mainstream Islam act like Muslim Nazis in every way. The only difference is that they eat chitlins. Anyone who has ever had to drive through Compton, Watts, Inglewood, Harlem, etc. quickly will see that it is identical to Mecca. These cities are the truest form of occupied territory.
I have noticed something with black folks that is starting to become more and more pronounced. They are picking up the strange dietary rules that muslims keep. They avoid pork and some even fast on days that only a muslim would. Now I expect this from some of the island hoppers because some are actually from muslim backgrounds but not from American blacks. This seems like a cult mentality a monkey see monkey do sort of thing with them. I often ask American blacks I see doing this of they are doing religious observance most will just say no and mumble something about pork being nasty. My problem with this picture is that the muslim influence is alive and growing in the black community and blacks for the most part are dumb enough to latch onto the worst elements of it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 09:06:44 AM »
I have noticed something with black folks that is starting to become more and more pronounced. They are picking up the strange dietary rules that muslims keep. They avoid pork and some even fast on days that only a muslim would. Now I expect this from some of the island hoppers because some are actually from muslim backgrounds but not from American blacks. This seems like a cult mentality a monkey see monkey do sort of thing with them. I often ask American blacks I see doing this of they are doing religious observance most will just say no and mumble something about pork being nasty. My problem with this picture is that the muslim influence is alive and growing in the black community and blacks for the most part are dumb enough to latch onto the worst elements of it.

Not the ones I see they love their pork ribs. But this video is very shocking and scary. Look at the end in red house, va where that guy told him just to leave and "do not say another word". They can threaten you and you can get the proof show the police and they will do nothing!