Author Topic: Comparison: Revava and StørmFrønt  (Read 5275 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Comparison: Revava and StørmFrønt
« on: April 22, 2007, 07:02:33 PM »
Even if Revava and StørmFrønt are not allied (which I am not sure about), the similarities in their ideology and modus operandi are uncanny. Consider:

StørmFrønt

--are white supremacists (i.e. hate all non-whites), except, of course, for Arab Nazis
--absurdly argues that Jews are nonwhite
--is primarily made up of teenagers
--worships David Duke

Revava

--are Jewish supremacists (i.e. hate all Gentiles), except, of course, for Arab Nazis
--absurdly argues that JTF is a secular organization
--worships David Ha'Ivri (the Jewish David Duke)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Comparison: Revava and StørmFrønt
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 07:50:30 PM »
That's a funny post.  Revava is an evil forum led by an informer who informed on Yukutiel to the Israeli authorities. 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 07:52:01 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 07:55:54 PM »
Yeah, but they hate Chaim and Yukutiel more than they hate arabs.   ;)
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

ihkili18

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 08:06:47 PM »
I agree, they would sell the jews out in a second if their leader could make a few bucks. Don't forget they supported agudah and hate Chaim. That is all I need to know

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 08:09:07 PM »
In all honesty, I don't go on Revava.  I only checked it out once.  I like this forum so much better. 

Not all the Jews are going to agree with us, even if they claim to be right wing.  So can't we just forget about them, and just focus our promoting this forum, and JTF?

Thanks.

ihkili18

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 08:10:19 PM »
Remember how Chaim feels about revava, he said evil traitors are allowed to be attacked. Why can't we address the revava jerks the way we like? If we water down this forum it wont lead to good. We must act with viciousness toward evil people and informers.

ihkili18

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2007, 08:12:20 PM »
K lisa I will deff listen to you. Just if the revava people come on here to harass us they should be banned immediately.

ihkili18

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2007, 08:23:12 PM »
Again they call Chaim hitler. The least we can do is call them homosexuals and animals, that is too kind even. These people would laugh if Chaim was ever in a time of need.

ihkili18

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2007, 08:36:37 PM »
Well you do have a point there. Obviously everyone should respect the religiosity of this forum but the revava freaks broke the rules and they weren't threatened with banning, only chaimfan was. That is what I was protesting.

ihkili18

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2007, 08:44:51 PM »
Sorry for the misunderstanding then. I only was trying to make sure we don't turn into a wimpy forum and we have to remember what our leader thinks about these issues.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2007, 08:51:01 PM »
DownwithIslam: Yacov is right. He did not threaten to ban me. He just said that he does not tolerate my insults.

Lisa: I understand your point of view, but Revava picked this fight, not me or JTF. You do not see JTF members going over to Revava and attacking their idol David.

Everyone: Revava is a collection of filthy rats who work for Shabak and want to destroy all Jews who are fighting surrender policies. They deserve a lot more than insults.

Yacov: Revava uses vicious language to attack Chaim and the rest of us. Do know that although I will abide by your policies, in all honesty I do not think that my epithets for Revava members were improper. Chaim would always agree with being merciless to the merciless.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2007, 08:57:54 PM »
Revava is a group of nobodies. I think by creating all these threads about them, we are inadvertently making them seem noteworthy. But in reality they're a tiny dust particle. They're virtually nothing.

ihkili18

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2007, 09:00:39 PM »
Also bear in mind, I was attacked by a revava sympathizer on this forum.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2007, 09:08:45 PM »
Revava is a group of nobodies. I think by creating all these threads about them, we are inadvertently making them seem noteworthy. But in reality they're a tiny dust particle. They're virtually nothing.

They seem to be disruptive to our group. As a rule we have all always got along well here on JTF we should not allow this outside group to distroy that. Perhaps the less said about them the better.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

ihkili18

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2007, 09:27:42 PM »
My probelem is not with dominator being a member of revava or whatever the hell him and the other guy are members of. It is that they both came here, insulted gentiles, insulted me, insulted Chaim and just became a thorn in our sides. The problem is not their pasts it's what they are currently doing.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2007, 09:57:11 PM »
I don't give a crap about getting dissed for being a Gentile. I DO care if noble Gentile leaders like the Sullivans get dissed, and I certainly am incensed at that cesshole constantly ripping apart our dear Chaim--both on Revava and here.

These pigs deserve a whole lot more than being banned, but that would be a start. Yacov, I respectfully request that you ban Dominater for all he does.

ihkili18

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2007, 10:02:29 PM »
Hi chaimfan, I feel that I have to apologize to you for the actions of some of my fellow jews on this forum. You should understand that most Jews even if insane, love gentiles and only want to work together. I don't want you to get the wrong impression about jews just because a few of them insulted you personally. I really respect the fact that you are still here trying to help us even though some jews have made disgusting comments towards you. You should know that most jews like Chaim and myself only have warm and kind feelings towards you. I truly hope you understand.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2007, 10:05:51 PM »
Hi chaimfan, I feel that I have to apologize to you for the actions of some of my fellow jews on this forum. You should understand that most Jews even if insane, love gentiles and only want to work together. I don't want you to get the wrong impression about jews just because a few of them insulted you personally. I really respect the fact that you are still here trying to help us even though some jews have made disgusting comments towards you. You should know that many jews like Chaim and myself only have warm and kind feelings towards you. I truly hope you understand.

I agree with Downwithislam.  I have always enjoyed Chaimfan's posts and comments here.   

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2007, 10:11:31 PM »
Even if Revava and StørmFrønt are not allied (which I am not sure about), the similarities in their ideology and modus operandi are uncanny. Consider:

StørmFrønt

--are white supremacists (i.e. hate all non-whites), except, of course, for Arab Nazis
--absurdly argues that Jews are nonwhite
--worships David Duke

Revava

--are Jewish supremacists (i.e. hate all Gentiles), except, of course, for Arab Nazis
--absurdly argues that JTF is a secular organization
--worships David Ha'Ivri (the Jewish David Duke)

Not all Jews are White, some of us are brown! We are however a Caucasiod race, like the majorty of Arabs and so on that are called non-White Caucasiods. Their is brown Mongoliods and Yellow Mongoliods. Native Americans=Brown Mongoliods and East Asians=Yellow Mongoliods.  Arabs, North Indians,Mizhari Jews, even some Askhenazi= Brown Caucasiods and White Caucasiods= Europeans,and Ashkenazi Jews. "White" is not really a correct term. All Caucasiod races have called themselves White including the Arabs. White as term to mean European started in the Americas by the Anglos

ihkili18

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2007, 10:14:51 PM »
Thanks for supporting me Lisa. The attacks on Chaimfan have been hideous and I hope the ones responsible pay a price.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2007, 10:26:09 PM »
I think every 1 should calm down and relax. Yes bad things were said (unjustly at times), but some people here are just stretching about what was said, and even blaming everyone their. I personally go on both this and the revava forum, as do a couple of other people for example Yaakov. I dont think it is time to insult or stretch the truth about other people on either forums and do what must be done (maybe even seperatly) in order to help the Jewish cause. Lets not let people who like drama make and stretch unnecessary lashon hara, and a bad attitude towards others.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2007, 10:46:07 PM »
Hi chaimfan, I feel that I have to apologize to you for the actions of some of my fellow jews on this forum. You should understand that most Jews even if insane, love gentiles and only want to work together. I don't want you to get the wrong impression about jews just because a few of them insulted you personally. I really respect the fact that you are still here trying to help us even though some jews have made disgusting comments towards you. You should know that most jews like Chaim and myself only have warm and kind feelings towards you. I truly hope you understand.
Please feel no need to do this. I joined this board BECAUSE I know most Jews are left-wing and self-hating. Jews need to be saved from THEMSELVES, not Arabs.  :(

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2007, 10:47:11 PM »
Thanks for supporting me Lisa. The attacks on Chaimfan have been hideous and I hope the ones responsible pay a price.
Thanks, albeit it is really not necessary. If I had a thin skin I never would have joined JTF.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2007, 10:49:15 PM »
Not all Jews are White, some of us are brown! We are however a Caucasiod race, like the majorty of Arabs and so on that are called non-White Caucasiods. Their is brown Mongoliods and Yellow Mongoliods. Native Americans=Brown Mongoliods and East Asians=Yellow Mongoliods.  Arabs, North Indians,Mizhari Jews, even some Askhenazi= Brown Caucasiods and White Caucasiods= Europeans,and Ashkenazi Jews. "White" is not really a correct term. All Caucasiod races have called themselves White including the Arabs. White as term to mean European started in the Americas by the Anglos
Of course I know that this is only a general rule, and that "white" is a nonscientific term. What I meant is that Gentile Nazis even call blond, blue-eyed Jews "nonwhite" because of their insane and syphlitic mentally-diseased racial theories. Just like when Revava insists on calling Chaim a "secularist" even though he's more devoted to the 613 than all of those freaks put together.