Author Topic: I opened my eyes.  (Read 3108 times)

Offline fragolina82

• New JTFer
I opened my eyes.
« on: February 14, 2010, 03:28:26 PM »
I am new to this forum and I learned a lot from personal experience and saw with my eyes what the situation in the Middle East is about. I am Roman Catholic and I grew up with members of my family that were extremely antisemitic. I never understood the stupidity of some of my relatives and I thank G-D I never ended up like them. What was my life changing event was working in Gaza Strip. Don't ask me why I chose to go to HELL and waste four months of my life. But that experience really changed my perception on the whole Middle East crisis. Some of my relatives blame the entire situation on Israel. But what they failed to recognise was that the media was very biased and you have to be there to see what is really going on.

People do not understand what lies behind the CORRUPTION on behalf of the Palestinian authority. Gaza and the West Bank get BILLIONS in aid. Enough money to rebuild and improve the lives of Palestinians. Instead it is going to the pockets of the politicians. Secondly, watching BRAINWASHED children that were taught to hate Jews and that they needed to be eliminated. Terrorists wearing civilian clothing and hiding out in schools.  So the IDF gets yelled and blamed at for killing innocent children when the cowards that instigated are using children as human shields. Oh and don't forget at 16:00 the IDF call truce to send supplies and humanitarian aid to the refugees! And everyone points their finger at Israel? Israel has an absolute right to defend itself. They need to show the rest of its neighbours not to f*** with them. The Muslims don't like anyone. They treat the Christians like second class citizens. Some are treated so bad that most left Bethlehem to move abroad or to Israel where they are allowed to practise their religion without harassment or discrimination.

If anything Israel is setting an example to the Middle East and I think the other nations are jealous of their success and intelligence of the Jewish people. Israel MUST survive as it is integral not only for the survival of the Jewish people but also the world from psychotic terrorists that breed hate and kill innocent people all for "the name of Allah"   

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I opened my eyes.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 03:59:54 PM »
Fragolina,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for describing your firsthand experience reinforcing the idea that the enemies of freedom and democracy don't give a flying fig about peace and never did

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 04:17:51 PM »
I am new to this forum and I learned a lot from personal experience and saw with my eyes what the situation in the Middle East is about. I am Roman Catholic and I grew up with members of my family that were extremely antisemitic. I never understood the stupidity of some of my relatives and I thank G-D I never ended up like them. What was my life changing event was working in Gaza Strip. Don't ask me why I chose to go to HELL and waste four months of my life. But that experience really changed my perception on the whole Middle East crisis. Some of my relatives blame the entire situation on Israel. But what they failed to recognise was that the media was very biased and you have to be there to see what is really going on.

People do not understand what lies behind the CORRUPTION on behalf of the Palestinian authority. Gaza and the West Bank get BILLIONS in aid. Enough money to rebuild and improve the lives of Palestinians. Instead it is going to the pockets of the politicians. Secondly, watching BRAINWASHED children that were taught to hate Jews and that they needed to be eliminated. Terrorists wearing civilian clothing and hiding out in schools.  So the IDF gets yelled and blamed at for killing innocent children when the cowards that instigated are using children as human shields. Oh and don't forget at 16:00 the IDF call truce to send supplies and humanitarian aid to the refugees! And everyone points their finger at Israel? Israel has an absolute right to defend itself. They need to show the rest of its neighbours not to f*** with them. The Muslims don't like anyone. They treat the Christians like second class citizens. Some are treated so bad that most left Bethlehem to move abroad or to Israel where they are allowed to practise their religion without harassment or discrimination.

If anything Israel is setting an example to the Middle East and I think the other nations are jealous of their success and intelligence of the Jewish people. Israel MUST survive as it is integral not only for the survival of the Jewish people but also the world from psychotic terrorists that breed hate and kill innocent people all for "the name of Allah"   

Hi, and Thank you, Shalom, Can you please expound on this as much as possible? that would be apprecited so much.  Please, if you can share as much as possible, it would help us , Israel, Christians, Jews all that are in this evil fight.
Thank you so much for telling us this.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 04:23:01 PM »
Awesome post!!!!  You are so right on the target.  Anywho, welcome to the forum!!!!  We are glad to have ya. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 05:01:46 PM »
YES THEY HAVE VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE .WELCOME
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 05:51:43 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 05:03:20 PM »
Welcome to JTF. 

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 06:00:45 PM »
Welcome Fragolina!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2010, 04:52:50 PM »
Fragolina, welcome to the right side of the track ...we appreciate you joining our Wonderful Forum. This Forum is made up of righteous Jews and Gentiles who see islam for what it is....a Cult of Death and Destruction!

Shalom - Dox   

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 11:20:29 AM »
welcome to the forum

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2010, 06:38:59 PM »
Welcome!
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2010, 01:38:53 PM »
wow great post, look foreward to seeing more of them...

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2010, 01:44:00 PM »
Welcome, great post.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2010, 04:44:12 PM »
Weclome to the forum, buddy! Nice post.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision