Author Topic: New York Times article on American organizations helping settlers  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/06/world/middleeast/06settle.html?_r=2&ref=middleeast

Caroline Glick referenced this article to show the bias of the New York Slimes (or as Chaim calls them the New York Nazi Times).  However, it looks like a good resource in terms of telling us which groups are helping the Jewish heroes in Judea and Samaria.  I did not see any reference to JTF or Hayamim.org.  They also describle AFSI (Americans for a Safe Israel) as a charity which it is not.  I also learned that David HaIvri (I know he and Chaim don't get along but he has emerged as a spokesman for settlers) spent six months in Israeli jail for pro Kahanist opinions.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: New York Times article on American organizations helping settlers
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 07:58:07 PM »
בס''ד

The organizations mentioned in this article support the defeatists in Judea and Samaria who do not want to resist expulsions and who cooperate with the traitor Israeli government. These are precisely the types of leaders and groups like the Yesha Council which undermined all resistance to the expulsion in Gush Katif.

David HaIvri is a fraud who harmed the cause of saving Gush Katif by claiming that he would bring 10,000 Jews to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. He was bluffing. Instead of 10,000 Jews, he brought only 10. That enabled the Israeli news media to ridicule the Jews of Judea and Samaria for several critical days before the Gush Katif expulsion. HaIvri also used his forum, which has now collapsed because it has no members, to attack me personally by comparing me to Hitler and comparing JTF to the Nazis.

Jim Rutenberg, who wrote the article interviewed me but decided that he did not want to publicize JTF because he and the New York Nazi Times know that we are the ONLY American group helping the Judea and Samaria Jews who want to physically resist any future expulsions.

If we had just 5% of what these other groups raise, there would be massive resistance to any expulsions and with massive resistance, we could prevent the expulsions.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 09:15:52 PM »
בס''ד

The organizations mentioned in this article support the defeatists in Judea and Samaria who do not want to resist expulsions and who cooperate with the traitor Israeli government. These are precisely the types of leaders and groups like the Yesha Council which undermined all resistance to the expulsion in Gush Katif.

David HaIvri is a fraud who harmed the cause of saving Gush Katif by claiming that he would bring 10,000 Jews to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. He was bluffing. Instead of 10,000 Jews, he brought only 10. That enabled the Israeli news media to ridicule the Jews of Judea and Samaria for several critical days before the Gush Katif expulsion. HaIvri also used his forum, which has now collapsed because it has no members, to attack me personally by comparing me to Hitler and comparing JTF to the Nazis.

Jim Rutenberg, who wrote the article interviewed me but decided that he did not want to publicize JTF because he and the New York Nazi Times know that we are the ONLY American group helping the Judea and Samaria Jews who want to physically resist any future expulsions.

If we had just 5% of what these other groups raise, there would be massive resistance to any expulsions and with massive resistance, we could prevent the expulsions.

This is very sad.   This is more proof in the pudding that they know what a threat JTF is...they really want to do everything possible to not give JTF one scintilla of hope.  Sick

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 09:18:30 PM »
Interesting that he found it useful to interview Chaim but not include him in the story.  Chaim, did he use anything you said in the article?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2010, 09:30:57 PM »
Chaim, does the Slimes still have letters to the editor?  Did you try writing a letter to see if they would publish it?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 10:07:08 AM »
Wow.  What a coward that writer is for not including material on JTF.