Author Topic: I guess Pastor Terry Jones IS an anti-Semite...  (Read 3252 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I guess Pastor Terry Jones IS an anti-Semite...
« on: September 15, 2010, 11:42:05 PM »
Florida Pastor Planned To Burn Koran And Talmud

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/09/05/1810373/uf-muslims-fear-koran-burning.html
http://www.winpie.com/terry-jones-will-also-be-burning-the-talmud-on-saturday-surely-the-powerful-jewish-lobby-will-stop-him-now/

Well, I guess we can cross this nut off our list of potential JTF supporters--unless the Muslim pig who wrote the first article is doing taqqiyah in order to slander him.

Anyway, he still proved what a dhimmi nation we have become.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: Miami Herald
UF Muslims fear Koran burning may spark violence
A church's plans to observe 9/11 by burning Korans have students fearful of violence.

BY JAWEED KALEEM

[email protected]

GAINESVILLE -- Before she left her Miami home to return to the University of Florida this fall, Wajiha Akhtar's parents gave her some unusual advice: stay indoors as much as possible and, whatever happens, don't go near the Koran burners.
``I was fearful,'' says Akhtar, 24, a graduate student in epidemiology who says she never had any concerns as a Muslim here until recently. ``Will we get singled out?''
Far from Ground Zero, where debate over a proposed Islamic center is still roiling, a Gainesville church has aroused anger and tension among Florida's growing Muslim community and caught the world's attention -- from international headlines to rallies in Indonesia and India -- because of its pistol-toting pastor's plan to ignite a bonfire of Korans on 9/11 to protest what he calls a religion ``of the devil.''
Fearing violence, some Muslims are leaving town on the Sept. 11 weekend to avoid problems.
Last week in South Florida, 13 mosque leaders issued a call to the region's Muslims for nonviolence in anticipation of high emotions over the desecration of Islam's holy book. At UF, administrators have said they're afraid the protest at the small Dove World Outreach Center will mar the school's image, while international students and prospective foreign applicants have also expressed concern.
``Things have escalated,'' says Ismail ibn Ali, president of the university's Islam on Campus student organization, which serves about 600 Muslim students in this city with 1,500 Muslims, a population that's slowly grown over the last 30 years.
The city's two mosques, already packed in recent weeks for the holy Ramadan month, have become the site of frequent discussions between Muslims about how -- or if -- to react to the church, whose pastor also plans to burn copies of the Talmud, a sacred Jewish text.
``We're hoping people will not protest because it might turn into a volatile situation,'' says Ali, 21, a biochemistry student from Doral. ``But people still want to do something to show the positive side of Islam.''
The unexpected attention toward a city that's little known beyond its university and football team has caused an identity crisis. Gainesville, a relatively liberal and religiously diverse college town in conservative North Central Florida -- it elected its first openly gay mayor this year and has made strides in interfaith relations -- is trying to protect its image with mixed results.
Last week, 20 Jewish, Christian and Muslim clergy gathered on the steps of City Hall to denounce the nondenominational Dove church, whose 50 members regularly parade through the UF campus with T-shirts and signs in red ink declaring ``Islam is of the devil.''
Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe has declared Sept. 11 as ``Interfaith Solidarity Day.''
Administrators and counselors have been asked to attend a special panel discussion at UF to listen to concerns of international students about church members, whom UF President Bernie Machen has called ``purveyors of harm.''
A ad-hoc group called Gainesville Muslim Initiative has planned several counter events, including an outreach to the homeless on Sept. 11, a ``Koran 101'' lecture at UF and ``Know Your Muslim Neighbor'' open houses at the city's mosques later in the month.
Muslims in South Florida and across the nation are planning similar efforts in reaction to what's happening in Gainesville and broader perceptions of anti-Muslim sentiment -- from the most extreme opposition to an Islamic center near Ground Zero to protests over mosque projects and attacks on Muslims elsewhere.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: I guess Pastor Terry Jones IS an anti-Semite...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 11:58:29 PM »
I think they are all Islamic Fundamentalist lies. He just wanted to burn the Koran in retaliation for the attacks, not the Talmud. But he's opinion that ALL non-Christian books lead to hell is still dangerous. Perhaps, if someday Noahides become a majority and compete with Christianity, he would really attempt to destroy the Talmud.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 02:23:30 AM »
copies of the Talmud

I wonder if the good pastor realizes the Talmud is a few books longer than most large encyclopedias, let alone how many books multiple copies of it would add up to. 

He must be quite wealthy.  A fool and his money are soon parted.

:::D :::D :::D :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 05:02:28 AM »
I think they are all Islamic Fundamentalist lies. He just wanted to burn the Koran in retaliation for the attacks, not the Talmud. But he's opinion that ALL non-Christian books lead to hell is still dangerous. Perhaps, if someday Noahides become a majority and compete with Christianity, he would really attempt to destroy the Talmud.
I think they are all Islamic Fundamentalist lies. He just wanted to burn the Koran in retaliation for the attacks, not the Talmud
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 05:11:47 AM »
Is this for real or is this Islamic or radical Atheists printing this stuff out? I am not sure can you verify this with another website? I will post it out if it is true DBF. Thanks brother
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 05:28:10 AM »
   I wouldn't trust the reliability of these two sources. The second one holds not weight since any no name website can say anything it wants.

The Miami Herald is a more reliable publication, however, it is one that is always in a rush to publish before a certain deadline. A Muslim Nazi writing a long article can just slip this in to try to make his point in a city with a lot of left wing Jews.

If the pastor was planning to burn Talmudic text, it would probably be on their signs and website. At least the main stream media would be asking him why he is burning it.

If you can show that he was trying to burn Talmudic text, it will change my view of him, but you need to show some more reliable sources.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2010, 06:29:18 AM »
Is this for real or is this Islamic or radical Atheists printing this stuff out? I am not sure can you verify this with another website? I will post it out if it is true DBF. Thanks brother

The following is a link well worth checking out.    Because of time constraints,    I can't read the info carefully at this time.     Any input on this information would be appreciated.      Just glancing over the info,   I'm getting the impression this is a pro- Pakistan site but I haven't looked at it close enough to come to the conclusion:

http://rupeenews.com/2010/09/15/pastor-terry-jones-anti-semitism-talmud-should-be-burned-jews-directing-demolition-of-us-society/
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2010, 07:28:09 AM »
The main networks might not want to mention he's burning a Talmud because I don't think they care if religious Jews are under attack so there's no motivation for it. They do care If Muslims are under attack because the left wing news never wants to miss a chance to paint Muslims in a sympathetic light.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2010, 08:36:45 AM »
It's hard to say one way or the other...

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2010, 09:35:31 AM »
The media would lie about this because they want to cause divisions between Jews and Christians. Until I hear it straight from that pastor's mouth, I won't believe a damn thing that these muslim scum animals say. What they want is to get rich Jews on their side to support islam.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2010, 09:58:12 AM »
An age-old adage:

Truth is the first casualty in every war.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2010, 05:13:54 PM »
For some gut reason, I think if this is real every major news hound would go after him as the disgruntle sure nut that wants to burn every book.. This is why I am asking, A lot of websites will say anything may of them still keep 911 at conspiracies
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2010, 05:34:12 PM »
Normal people do not pride themselves as burners of books.  You can't burn the Quran in isolation.  If anyone here didn't think he would go after Jewish texts, they were fooling themselves.  This so called pastor is really an adled old fool, trying to generate his fifteen seconds through absurd bizarre and unreasoned behaviors.  You dont burn books.  You speak out against ideas, you protest hate, you fight for what's right.  Burning books is a coward's answer. 

Anti-Semites have made a livelihood of mistranslating Jewish religious texts for the purposes of condemning Jews and fomenting hatred towards us.  That some Muslim swine sought to capitalize on this is worthy of war, but it doesn't surprise any of us.  More proof that when Jews stand up for the rights of Muslims, that will only be rewarded with an equal and opposite helping of Islamofascism

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2010, 05:36:48 PM »
Normal people do not pride themselves as burners of books.  You can't burn the Quran in isolation.  If anyone here didn't think he would go after Jewish texts, they were fooling themselves.  This so called pastor is really an adled old fool, trying to generate his fifteen seconds through absurd bizarre and unreasoned behaviors.  You dont burn books.  You speak out against ideas, you protest hate, you fight for what's right.  Burning books is a coward's answer. 

I agree, but if this story is true every media would go after him as the disgruntle.  This is why I want one of the larger media source of this so I can send this out.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2010, 06:45:17 PM »
i call it false tbh. I thought this was in protest of the ground zero mosque, why would the talmud be burnt??

iTs a toughy to call, but im sure they would be uproar with the talmud as well.

Oh well, i guess we will have to speculate.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2010, 07:14:07 PM »
You could always contact him and ask if that story is true.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2010, 07:42:36 PM »
yea, im going to sit on th fence with this one until some more reliable sourcescome into fruition.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2010, 08:04:45 PM »
I send a message to them, but I'm not sure if it went through. I got a response that it was sent and a response the I was unable to send it. I'll have to contact them again later. I asked them directly and invited them to our forum. I believe that they will be honest enough to admit they are burning Talmudic text if it is really true.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2010, 08:24:17 PM »
^^^good idea

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2010, 09:37:05 PM »
copies of the Talmud

I wonder if the good pastor realizes the Talmud is a few books longer than most large encyclopedias, let alone how many books multiple copies of it would add up to. 

He must be quite wealthy.  A fool and his money are soon parted.

:::D :::D :::D :::D

:::D :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2010, 08:59:00 AM »

The following is a link well worth checking out.    Because of time constraints,    I can't read the info carefully at this time.     Any input on this information would be appreciated.      Just glancing over the info,   I'm getting the impression this is a pro- Pakistan site but I haven't looked at it close enough to come to the conclusion:

http://rupeenews.com/2010/09/15/pastor-terry-jones-anti-semitism-talmud-should-be-burned-jews-directing-demolition-of-us-society/
rupeenews is pakistani propaganda site.

check this:
http://rupeenews.com/2008/06/16/gov-bobby-jindal-r-supported-by-anti-semitic-modi-supporting-hindu-fundamentalist-terrorist-indians/

Hindu nationalists are anti-semites, Bobby Jindal provides them funding. India's greatest hindu nationalist leader claimed to be reincarnation of Hitler :::D