Author Topic: Another "Christian" Party  (Read 2211 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Another "Christian" Party
« on: May 02, 2007, 10:06:03 PM »
Notoriously anti-semitic:

* Jews cause AIDS!!! - http://christianparty.net/hiv1993jews.htm
* Attack on the Talmud
* And many more wacko things

******* about JTF *********

http://christianparty.net/wtc.htm

http://christianparty.net/
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 10:16:18 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
Re: Another "Christian" Party
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 11:06:08 PM »
Their not "Christian" their a false religion called Christian Idenity, in which they belive the todays modern day Jews are decendant of the devil, and that the Celto-Germanics are the true Israelities, its the same nonesense as the Black Hebrews, but their White, however well the Black Hebrews are harmless, the Christian Idenity ideology is dangerous and racist and anti-Semitic to the core. Christian party are White supermacist origanziation. Here is the Christian Idenity belives in breif:

The Mongoliod and Negriod race are pre-Adamic races created to serve the Aryan race.

The name Adam means to blush in the face, meaning from Odom, in reality Adam means redish-brown skined in Hebrew

The original Israelities were Nordics,Celts, and Germanics, today modern Jews are a breed of Satan and the Khazars. Gentic and skull materials refute this theory,the original Jews were of Orintealid race Arabid, same as todays Arabs.

Their is a constant race war between the race of the Serepent(Jews) and the childern of the women Eve(Aryans)

The White race is God choosen race.

The Negriod they claim was known as Beehima, and the Mongoliod as Enosh. They claim Beehima which means animal was attributed to Blacks, and the original begining of the Mongoliod race is cross of Beehima and Aryans creating Enosh the Mongoliods. Most White Nationalists are into paganism, or atheism, or traditional christianity, Christian Idenity are considered outcast by WN's and often a clut. Christian Idenity was born from the theory of British Israelism, which morphed into a racist and anti-Semitic movement.

ftf

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 02:30:35 PM »
Looking at the things that they are saying, I have to suggest that they may have escaped from the place with the men in white coats.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 09:06:49 PM »
I gotta tell Y'all, I came here just to say a friendly "Hello" and check out and turn on the xbox for a few and relax. RIGHT NOW MY BLOOD IS BOILING. These kkk, hood wearing subhuman scum that have no problem with loving Abraham in the Bible, and hating the "Goldstein's" across the street are nothing less than invertabrates that are usually found on their backs laying at the bottom of a pond. Right now , I hope one of these so called "Christians" read this , becuase I am here as a WHITE MALE CHRISTIAN THAT SUPPORTS ISRAEL, and you nazi filth are an abomination to this society, and you should have your children removed from your home. You and your ilk, are not welcome in society. OH AND BY THE WAY, I LIVE IN SOUTH MISSISSIPPI. That should hit a nerve in what ever brain cells are left after you are swilling down your moonshine.  And don't bring this "Turn the other cheek" crap. YOU ARE THE SAME AS MUSLIM TERRORSTS, AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH. While you are busy hating the Jews, you had better put me on the same list.

VIEW THE PICTUREs OF FILTH

Mods if this is taken down, I understand.  I just have no use for human trash like them.

Kol ode balevav
P'nimah -

Nefesh Yehudi homiyah

Ulfa'atey mizrach kadimah
Ayin l'tzion tzofiyah.

Ode lo avdah tikvatenu
Hatikvah bat shnot alpayim:

L'hiyot am chofshi b'artzenu -
Eretz Tzion v'Yerushalayim.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

ftf

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 01:07:56 PM »
I don't think I can complain about anything you say about the "christianparty" considering that my previous post in this thread was a suggestion that they may have escaped from a mental asylum.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 12:10:42 PM »
One of my professors talked about the "Fathers' Manifesto" many years ago in college. At the time it almost seemed that it was an attempt to parody the right wing. Even now it almost looks like this is an attempt to spoof evangelical Christians and make them look bad.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2007, 11:52:35 PM »
What filth.