Author Topic: Guys, look on the bright side, have Emunah!  (Read 1174 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Guys, look on the bright side, have Emunah!
« on: November 06, 2012, 11:36:04 PM »
We all know that Hashem controls everything. Everything. He wants Obama for 4 more years. He has a plan. We'll never know how G-d operates but, as the Jewish saying goes, "It's all for the best". I really believe in that. Life or death, G-d calls the shots. I was really hurt a few minutes ago, but after davening Maariv, I thought about the concept of Emunah - - - unwavering faith in Hashem. No matter what, we must believe in Hashem and that his actions are true and just. Don't think that anybody, especially this Muslim bastard, can take away our faith in Hashem!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Guys, look on the bright side, have Emunah!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 11:38:11 PM »
There is no bright side. The North American Union is coming. The United Nations will have a strangle grip on the USA. Israel will come under tremendous pressure to suicide itself. Obamacare will go forward and many innocent babies will die and disabled people will be euthanized (like Terri Schaivo was). This is not the America I thought I was promised growing up.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 11:39:59 PM »
Baruch Dayan HaEmet.

4 years ago I said the bracha with Shem U'Malchut. If Obama lost, I was going to say bracha HaTov VeHaMeitiv with Shem U'Malchut.

But it's not over until it's over. Not everything is counted. We still have hope.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 11:40:25 PM »
There is no bright side. The North American Union is coming. The United Nations will have a strangle grip on the USA. Israel will come under tremendous pressure to suicide itself. Obamacare will go forward and many innocent babies will die and disabled people will be euthanized (like Terri Schaivo was). This is not the America I thought I was promised growing up.
You have to have faith in G-d

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 11:43:59 PM »
You have to have faith in G-d

God is punishing the USA and we're getting punished with it.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 11:44:19 PM »
Am I wrong with this:  Hashem controls everything.  He gave us "free will" and Hashem may simply let us use it even to our own demise.  Everything does not always work out for the best.  Look at Jewish history.  Hashem does not always intervene.  Sorry, I'm just very depressed right now.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 11:46:30 PM »
Am I wrong with this:  Hashem controls everything.  He gave us "free will" and Hashem may simply let us use it even to our own demise.  Everything does not always work out for the best.  Look at Jewish history.  Hashem does not always intervene.  Sorry, I'm just very depressed right now.
or it's a punishment, which is from Hashem.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2012, 11:47:22 PM »
I'm glad nobody who voted democrat is in the room with me right now.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2012, 11:48:17 PM »
Obama does not have free will. He's G-d's puppet. This might be a warning of the impending war on Iran of Biblical proportions IY"H.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2012, 11:51:13 PM »
Look at all those disgusting creatures: http://video.foxnews.com/v/1155606982001

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2012, 11:56:57 PM »
There is no bright side to a Shmad.    This is like telling the holdouts in Beitar to look at the bright side while the Romans are slaughtering them.   This is the wrong place and time in world history - we are getting a rusty nail spiked into our esophagii

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2012, 12:12:30 AM »
God is punishing the USA and we're getting punished with it.

I don't claim to know G-d's intentions but things do not always work out well.  Jewish history is very illustrative of this fact.  If things always worked out we would not have been exiled, we would not have had 2 thousand years of exile, we would not have had pogroms and the Holocaust.  People more religious than myself often say things like it is all part of G-d's plan or everyhthing happens for a reason.  Sometimes things are just bad and evil triumphs.  Bummer but history bears it out.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2012, 12:30:13 AM »
I made a promise that if Obama wins I start taking an intense course on how to speak Hebrew.  Maybe Gd waned this to happen so that I move quicker towards a potential aliya.  I have jtf and chaim to thank for showing us that Israel is home for the Jews and not another galut nation even if it is as if it were paradise.  America is finished.  The majority say up is down, black is white and day is night.  This place isn't for us anymore.

I don't expect a revolution over night like it did in Iran and have mullahs running this country.  I expect America to turn into a mesh of secularism, anti religion, idol worshipping like Canaan where good virtue is considered not only evil but will get someone arrested and thrown in jail.

Someone commented how can a state with so much unemploynent vote for Obama?  Because those individuals want free stuff from the government. 

After 4 years of Obama, this will be a bad place, will be livable, but will get worse from that point on.  If you are rich enough but still honest, you will fall to where the poor are.  The super wealthy will continue to keep things for themselves and not stimulate the economy. 

There will be more robbery and rape and murder after this.  Just imagine a nyc if dinkins won another term. 

There will be more earthquakes and floods as homosexuals have their way.  What they have now is still not enough and in the end, the Muslims will come and only behead them...or join them.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2012, 12:56:31 AM »
Maybe it will be bad for America but Israel can exercise free will and act independent. America is definetly being punished by G-d. Tomorrow is another Noreaster coming on the heels of Hurricane Sandy. More snow and rain. Maybe next will be Earthquakes on the West Coast. Maybe G-d will have mercy on the heartland who oppose Obama. Even the popular vote opposes him.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2012, 12:59:25 AM »
I made a promise that if Obama wins I start taking an intense course on how to speak Hebrew.  Maybe Gd waned this to happen so that I move quicker towards a potential aliya.  I have jtf and chaim to thank for showing us that Israel is home for the Jews and not another galut nation even if it is as if it were paradise.  America is finished.  The majority say up is down, black is white and day is night.  This place isn't for us anymore.

I don't expect a revolution over night like it did in Iran and have mullahs running this country.  I expect America to turn into a mesh of secularism, anti religion, idol worshipping like Canaan where good virtue is considered not only evil but will get someone arrested and thrown in jail.

Someone commented how can a state with so much unemploynent vote for Obama?  Because those individuals want free stuff from the government. 

After 4 years of Obama, this will be a bad place, will be livable, but will get worse from that point on.  If you are rich enough but still honest, you will fall to where the poor are.  The super wealthy will continue to keep things for themselves and not stimulate the economy. 

There will be more robbery and rape and murder after this.  Just imagine a nyc if dinkins won another term. 

There will be more earthquakes and floods as homosexuals have their way.  What they have now is still not enough and in the end, the Muslims will come and only behead them...or join them.

Dr Dan,

Mazel Tov on dedicating time and energy to learning Hebrew. That is something I would like to eventually do, as my only Hebrew comes from the siddur and my grammar in modern hebrew probrobly sounds odd.... I hope that you fulfill your vow...

I would like to comment though that in my experience it is not advisable to make vows. I have sometimes caught myself thinking that if I lose my job {Bli Neder} I would vow to move to Israel. But I have never vocalized that thought {till now}. If I made such a vow I would probably be bringing about my own dismissal from my job because it is clear that my destiny is in Israel. I have explained in other threads why NOW is not the time for me to make aliyah {mostly because of parents who will not move, and may need my care in the coming years}. But I also, in the past, made a vow which I didn't fulfill and I believe this vow brought much suffering to me {my current health issue}.

I hope that you have much success in your Hebrew course...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2012, 01:24:50 AM »

Im aware of these vows and consequences.  It's not a vow to Gd.  I couldn't ever pull it off.  Maybe I should say bli neder, but I didn't. 

I just hope I can find something convenient and motivational like going to school having homework and exams that will push me forward.  I don't know to what extent I will go with thus, but what I do want to be able to do is blend in with Israelis.  Fortunately ny wife and in laws are Israelis so I can practice with them.  Since I have been married my Hebrew is better, but its not enough. I need a big push and I expect it to take 3 to 5 years to be joys enough to get around.

The tough part is my day job and night job as daddy and husband (except its not a job..its something I enjoy doing). And my day job brings an income necessary to grow my family.  Just that the us treasury will steal it from me.  So I hope I can somehow commit to this without affecting my life as it is.  If not now, then how if the crap hits the fan and we are forced to leave America like Jews left other galut nations?  This is my biggest fear now.  It will happen..maybe not in 4 years but 44 years....but it is heading that road and maybe I should say, "thank Gd".  But doing it that way had less merit.

Dr Dan,

Mazel Tov on dedicating time and energy to learning Hebrew. That is something I would like to eventually do, as my only Hebrew comes from the siddur and my grammar in modern hebrew probrobly sounds odd.... I hope that you fulfill your vow...

I would like to comment though that in my experience it is not advisable to make vows. I have sometimes caught myself thinking that if I lose my job {Bli Neder} I would vow to move to Israel. But I have never vocalized that thought {till now}. If I made such a vow I would probably be bringing about my own dismissal from my job because it is clear that my destiny is in Israel. I have explained in other threads why NOW is not the time for me to make aliyah {mostly because of parents who will not move, and may need my care in the coming years}. But I also, in the past, made a vow which I didn't fulfill and I believe this vow brought much suffering to me {my current health issue}.

I hope that you have much success in your Hebrew course...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2012, 01:27:05 AM »

America will be in dire straits economically. It will become a Third World welfare state and over the next few years there will be a massive increase in wealth redistribution, inflation, and debt and a huge decrease in productivity. Productive people will be grossly punished under Obama. Failure will be rewarded. America will also be more vulnerable to a Muslim terrorist attack.

Instability in the Middle East will greatly increase under Obama as a result of his Muslim appeasing policies. Obama will push relentlessly for a "Palestinian" Muslim terrorist state in the heartland of Israel. We can thank the over 50 million hopelessly amoral and misinformed people who voted for Obama for making this world a very, very dangerous place.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012, 01:35:47 AM »
I hate Obama and I hope he is forced to resign soon.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2012, 01:43:43 AM »
I hate Obama and I hope he is forced to resign soon.

He should of been impeached after the Benghazi attack!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2012, 01:56:56 AM »
Im aware of these vows and consequences.  It's not a vow to Gd.  I couldn't ever pull it off.  Maybe I should say bli neder, but I didn't. 

I just hope I can find something convenient and motivational like going to school having homework and exams that will push me forward.  I don't know to what extent I will go with thus, but what I do want to be able to do is blend in with Israelis.  Fortunately ny wife and in laws are Israelis so I can practice with them.  Since I have been married my Hebrew is better, but its not enough. I need a big push and I expect it to take 3 to 5 years to be joys enough to get around.

The tough part is my day job and night job as daddy and husband (except its not a job..its something I enjoy doing). And my day job brings an income necessary to grow my family.  Just that the us treasury will steal it from me.  So I hope I can somehow commit to this without affecting my life as it is.  If not now, then how if the crap hits the fan and we are forced to leave America like Jews left other galut nations?  This is my biggest fear now.  It will happen..maybe not in 4 years but 44 years....but it is heading that road and maybe I should say, "thank Gd".  But doing it that way had less merit.

The fact that your wife speaks, reads, and writes Hebrew fluently is a blessing and should only expedite the learning process. Have you considered taking online courses?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
What next?
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2012, 02:03:24 AM »
They are going to take down the statue of liberty & replace it with Aunt Jemima!!!!!