Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 819 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: March 25, 2014, 12:51:54 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:02:05 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: 10,000 schoolgirls victims of U.K. Muslim sex gangs
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 01:13:54 PM »
Good luck in convincing any average Britons this is a problem. Average Europeans will support whoever hates the yahuds.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 06:15:43 PM »
Divine retribution for forcing Jewish kids to stay in monasteries and lying when their parents came for them. I know several non-Jews who were descended from Jews that the British stole, and today are looking for their roots. No apology from British nazis, no mercy from Hashem, no support from me.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 07:06:40 PM »
Divine retribution for forcing Jewish kids to stay in monasteries and lying when their parents came for them. I know several non-Jews who were descended from Jews that the British stole, and today are looking for their roots. No apology from British nazis, no mercy from Hashem, no support from me.
Soooo! Since FDR( who I dislike for a lot of reasons) turned away Jews(which I feel very bad about), my daughters should be raped by muzz rats?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 09:11:42 PM »
Soooo! Since FDR( who I dislike for a lot of reasons) turned away Jews(which I feel very bad about), my daughters should be raped by muzz rats?

He turned them away. There were other punishments for that. "Should" isn't a term that can be used loosely here, too.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge