Author Topic: Clintons blocking dvd of 9/11 film  (Read 1685 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Clintons blocking dvd of 9/11 film
« on: September 07, 2007, 05:08:12 PM »
Hillary Clinton is blocking the dvd release of the film "The Path to 9/11" from coming out on dvd.  This was the film that aired on ABC last year marking the 5 year anniversary of the attack.  The reason is that it makes the Clintons look bad and puts the blame of the attacks mostly on their admisatration. 

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Clintons blocking dvd of 9/11 film
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 05:25:52 PM »
I don't understand.  Why is ABC listening to these leftists for?  You can watch it on youtube though http://www.youtube.com/user/BlueReckless.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 05:34:11 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 08:49:32 PM »
Death to Islam.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 03:55:12 AM »
Hillary Clinton is blocking the dvd release of the film "The Path to 9/11" from coming out on dvd.  This was the film that aired on ABC last year marking the 5 year anniversary of the attack.  The reason is that it makes the Clintons look bad and puts the blame of the attacks mostly on their admisatration. 

Exactly.  Hillary wants to receive credit for anything that was done during Bill's tenure as president.    So she would also have to take credit for the content in this video. 

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 06:23:46 PM »
They cut out alot of stuff with footage of the Cilnton admistration not acting to stop the attack that was looming after the 1993 attack and a possible new one coming.  Which was the 9/11 attack.