Author Topic: Why does the JTF.ORG main page feature an old article praising Ann Coulter?  (Read 3629 times)

admin

Did we forget that she pulled an Allen-T on us?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
On the bottom of the JTF homepage, there are links to a bunch of articles that were written--some focusing on Israel and others focusing on the US. 

According to the article that includes Coulter, it was written more than three years ago.   

Apparently, the homepage randomly picks a random archived article from each of the two lists (one about Israel and one about the US) and it's showing the Coulter one for the US.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
We should drop our support for that Jew Hater. She only support Israel because she thinks that Jesus will come back and kill all non christians
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Maybe I phrased it wrong. But the point I am trying to get as it that she is the same brand of Christians who believe that anyone who does not accept Christ can't go to Heaven. She is the same bread as George W Bush and we can no longer call her a friend of the Jews or Israel

« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 03:54:47 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
She prefers Romney more than Huckabee.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
We should drop our support for that Jew Hater. She only support Israel because she thinks that Jesus will come back and kill all non christians

By that logic, then Jesus would kill himself because he was also Jewish.
Not according to the Xtians he wasn't!  He's "G-d".- both wholly Him and 33% Him...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer

Not according to the Xtians he wasn't!  He's "G-d".- both wholly Him and 33% Him...

I don't like your tone. If you keep dissing Christianity, then you deserve to be unknown!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
oye!

Can we stop this now?  Ann Coulter is bad for the Jews. Ok? Happy? How many different times and in how many different ways do we need to bash her to feel good about ourselves? Let's move on!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
oye!

Can we stop this now?  Ann Coulter is bad for the Jews. Ok? Happy? How many different times and in how many different ways do we need to bash her to feel good about ourselves? Let's move on!

I agree, Ann Coulter is old news.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Did we forget that she pulled an Allen-T on us?

That's an excellent point. Ann Coulter is nothing but an obnoxious loudmouthed little hussy who has the worst case of diarrhea of the mouth I've ever seen! She needs to be strapped down and have a whole box full of Immodium-AD stuffed into her mouth.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Why does this need to be a sticky?
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Lets be realistic about what ann coulter said and believes. She believes what she says because that is in actuality written in her holy books. Jews shouldn't run away and insult the challenge that people like ann and allan t, and other missionaries bring, but should learn and understand the truth according to the facts. If other people want to BELIEVE in what they belive then its their choice (as long as they don't affect or go after us). BUT Jews should learn the facts and be ready to any challenge brought by missionaries.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
http://www.kolyakov.org/rav_mizrachi.html
Among other Shiurim This is a very good debate with many of the facts and evidence.
The Debate - Rabbi vs. Christian
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
The day the JTF calls Ann Coulter a Jew hater is the day I leave the JTF. You can't call someone a Jew hater because she said that the Bible and Christianity is the perfection of Judaism.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
The day the JTF calls Ann Coulter a Jew hater is the day I leave the JTF. You can't call someone a Jew hater because she said that the Bible and Christianity is the perfection of Judaism.
I don't know about a Jew-hater, just an idiot...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
I read the article in detail today and do condem what she said about Jews and Christians but she has been on our side for far to long to just turn our back on this rebel
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer

And this is coming from a Nazi who opposes Jonathan Pollard.

Maybe you have forgotten, theres this country called the United States which for the most part likes its National Secuirty, but when someone threatens it or puts it at risk, they deserve to spend the rest of their life in jail. So don't pull this stupid Nazi crap. Its really annoying, you sound like one of those leftist who use it all the time to describe anyone who disagrees with you.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer

Maybe you have forgotten, theres this country called the United States which for the most part likes its National Secuirty, but when someone threatens it or puts it at risk, they deserve to spend the rest of their life in jail. So don't pull this stupid Nazi crap. Its really annoying, you sound like one of those leftist who use it all the time to describe anyone who disagrees with you.
Ok then.  So then I'm sure you'll be happy to explain to us how Yehonatan Pollard "endangered U.S. National Security."

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
If anything you can thank Jonathan Pollard for your national security. If not for his actions Saddam would've been armed with nukes which he threatened to use against the U.S.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Pollard didn't endanger, threaten, or put U.S. national security at risk. If anything, he enhanced it. History has proven this. Using the 'Pollard threatened U.S. national security' balderdash as a justification for imprisoning him for life is absurd.

As far as Ann Coulter goes, I don't believe she's a Jew hater. She's just wrong about Christianity being a perfection of Judaism.

But she's entitled to her beliefs. Just like I'm entitled to mine.

And my belief is that Judaism is already perfect. My belief is that Judaism doesn't need 'perfecting'. My belief is that Christianity doesn't perfect Judaism, it perverts it.

I do not and will never accept Jesus. Does this make me a Christian hater ?

Nope, I don't think Ann Coulter hates Jews. She's definitely done alot of good work discrediting leftists and praising conservatives.

She's just not going to be unequivocally embraced by some Jewish JTFers as she has been in the past, but she also shouldn't be completely disavowed.

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store

I don't like your tone. If you keep dissing Christianity, then you deserve to be unknown!

This is a JEWISH FORUM. One shouldnt be scolded for pointing out the inconsistencies in Christian theology.
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store

ANN COULTER IS a Jew hater! she said that we need to be perfected!
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
I also feel that this article should be taken off the website.  When this story about Ann Coulter came out, I asked Chaim on the Ask JTF show about it.  He said that he doesn't support her anymore after she made that comment about Jews.