Author Topic: Why are so many people here so obssessed with race?!  (Read 45171 times)

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: Why are so many people here so obssessed with race?!
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2007, 10:07:09 AM »
I don't know if I'm obsessed about race, but I do give it alot of thought.

It's hard not to.

Over the years, through life experience and historical observations, I've become convinced that all men are not created equal.

I think there are racial differences, and they just don't apply to skin color only.

I still believe in the 'inalienable rights' jazz but created equal ?

Nope.

newman

« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2007, 10:09:21 AM »
I met a Boer years ago when I was selling land. He was a former South African policeman.

He told me that all their household appliances 'back home' had to be the best quallity to be 'kaffir proof'. He said if you put a black in an empty concrete cell with two cannon balls, he'd break one and lose the other.

I laughed like hell because my Dad told me the EXACT same things about the natives on my grandfather's plantation in Vanuatu (formerly New Hebrides). Dad said " You can only use Seagull outboards on the punts, because they're coon-proof. What a coon doesn't break, he'll lose".

hahahahahahaha

that's soo true Newman hahah  :D :D :D

No kidding, it's true!!! As you will see below:

Our family moved to a new home, and already residing there, was a black family of 2. As all Boers, we felt sorry for them, and allowed them to work for us, so we could support them, and support them we did, even when it left a hole in our pockets! So anyway, to take one example...
We made an arangement, that the husband just every weekend clean the garden each week, which only took about an hour, so ja, it was a bargain on his side, 1 hrs for a week for free housing, food, utilities etc etc (and yet, we get called racists... ::)) Anyway, so one day, there was no petrol in the hedge trimmer, so what does Mr. Smart do, he makes Black petrol. Now let me tell you about this ingenious "Black Oil", or one could say "Kaffir Oil" which if you read on sound more approprioute  :D.

Mix some Jayes Fluid (heavy duty drain cleaner-Black in colour-as is black  ::)) with some water, and whom knowes what else, and voila! You have super cheap petrol ::) :D. Insert new petrol into engin and pray damn hard...lol   hahahahah

I think you all get what it took to fix the engin lol  :D :-\ ::)

My grandfather bought all the black kids on his large plantation a Honda Mini 50 (cc) minibike. They tried running it on water!!

Who broke this?......................Me no break em.

Who made this mess?.............Me no make em

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2007, 10:10:10 AM »
1.  Idle hands are the Devil's work!

2.  Looking for a reason other than one's own self, in order to scapegoat others for their own sense of hopelessness and frustration.

3.  Incredible ignorance.

4.  They hate G-d!  That's right.  You read it correctly.  They literally hate the Creator of all things and all beings, as if they know better, and would have done a better job of Creation, than He.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2007, 10:11:18 AM »
and we found this out despite a daily barrage of indoctrination and our public indoctrination centers![schools]

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2007, 10:14:02 AM »
What are white nationalists proud of? There is no "white culture". If you're proud to be white just because of the color of your skin then you are a moron. If you want to include all the good that caucasian people have done in the world you need to include the evils such as Nazism and Communism. Being proud of your race is foolish because all races have done great evils in the past. Every race of people on the planet still have a large segment of their people who are evil.

You can be proud on balance.

Sure there have been bad elements to white, european culture but there is overwhelmingly more good than bad. Look at all the science, technology, higher life expectancy today. ALL due to white, Judaic/christian, Greeko-Roman/ western culture.

What has black culture produced besides doo-doo huts & face flies?

Newman how could you forget these? ;) You forgot to mention the nosebone, cannibalism, large headed ethiopians, eating excrement, genital mutilation, aids, slavery, malaria, bubble butts, and of course rape.

newman

« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2007, 10:15:38 AM »
What are white nationalists proud of? There is no "white culture". If you're proud to be white just because of the color of your skin then you are a moron. If you want to include all the good that caucasian people have done in the world you need to include the evils such as Nazism and Communism. Being proud of your race is foolish because all races have done great evils in the past. Every race of people on the planet still have a large segment of their people who are evil.

You can be proud on balance.

Sure there have been bad elements to white, european culture but there is overwhelmingly more good than bad. Look at all the science, technology, higher life expectancy today. ALL due to white, Judaic/christian, Greeko-Roman/ western culture.

What has black culture produced besides doo-doo huts & face flies?

Newman how could you forget these? ;) You forgot to mention the nosebone, cannibalism, large headed ethiopians, eating excrement, genital mutilation, aids, slavery, malaria, bubble butts, and of course rape.

I also forgot 'jenkum' (getting high sniffing fermented human sewage).

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2007, 10:16:36 AM »
I met a Boer years ago when I was selling land. He was a former South African policeman.

He told me that all their household appliances 'back home' had to be the best quallity to be 'kaffir proof'. He said if you put a black in an empty concrete cell with two cannon balls, he'd break one and lose the other.

I laughed like hell because my Dad told me the EXACT same things about the natives on my grandfather's plantation in Vanuatu (formerly New Hebrides). Dad said " You can only use Seagull outboards on the punts, because they're coon-proof. What a coon doesn't break, he'll lose".

hahahahahahaha

Our family moved to a new home, and already residing there, was a black family of 2. As all Boers, we felt sorry for them, and allowed them to work for us, so we could support them, and support them we did, even when it left a hole in our pockets! So anyway, to take one example...
We made an arangement, that the husband just every weekend clean the garden each week, which only took about an hour, so ja, it was a bargain on his side, 1 hrs for a week for free housing, food, utilities etc etc (and yet, we get called racists... ::)) Anyway, so one day, there was no petrol in the hedge trimmer, so what does Mr. Smart do, he makes Black petrol. Now let me tell you about this ingenious "Black Oil", or one could say "Kaffir Oil" which if you read on sound more approprioute  :D.

Mix some Jayes Fluid (heavy duty drain cleaner-Black in colour-as is black  ::)) with some water, and whom knowes what else, and voila! You have super cheap petrol ::) :D. Insert new petrol into engin and pray damn hard...lol   hahahahah

My grandfather bought all the black kids on his large plantation a Honda Mini 50 (cc) minibike. They tried running it on water!!

haha :D :D

newman

« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2007, 10:19:18 AM »

hahahahahahaha

haha :D :D

About the outboards..............

Dad used to say....." It was no good buying a nice Evinrude or Mercury.......a coon would bugger it up in 2 minutes. A seagull had all of about four moving parts and was all stainless steel. It was the only thing a coon couldn't destroy!"

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2007, 10:20:37 AM »

===================================

Too bad the minibike didn't run.

Then we could have credited the little black geniuses with solving the energy crisis.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2007, 10:20:50 AM »
Its the same reason blacks cut themselves bald.They really deep down want to look white!  I dont know how that fits in.They were talking about it on the Today show.LOL :::D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2007, 10:21:09 AM »
Re:  "...What has black culture produced besides doo-doo huts & face flies?..."

Most of the music you listen to and love, as well as most of the dances you've ever done.

What is known in the U.S. as "Southern Cooking" is invented by the African slaves.

What?

You say that you have no use for those things?

Then return them to their rightful owners.

newman

« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2007, 10:25:55 AM »
Re:  "...What has black culture produced besides doo-doo huts & face flies?..."

Most of the music you listen to and love, as well as most of the dances you've ever done.

What is known in the U.S. as "Southern Cooking" is invented by the African slaves.

What?

Rock & roll was invented by White rednecks BASED on black blues. Big deal!
Who invented the instruments the blacks started playing with? They didn't use bongos.
Dances? What dances? Jungle dances they do at nightclubs? Our culture can do without that crap anyway.

They invented NOTHING worthwhile.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2007, 10:27:19 AM »
Wayne & Newman  O0 :::D :::D :::D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #88 on: October 22, 2007, 10:34:49 AM »
The African is well suited to survival in hot steamy jungles where fruit can be picked right off of trees, and having meat requires only a spear or bow & arrow.

The European has adapted to his native environment by using his mind to find ways to produce & acquire what nature has not provided him.

Asians likewise have made the most of their environment, using bamboo to build with because there are no trees, producing rice because there is no wheat.

If looking for negative attributes, the Caucasian race has a list as long as do the other races...it just has different items listed.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #89 on: October 22, 2007, 10:35:09 AM »
I can't imagine life without Snoop Dogg, Fifty cent, fried chicken, grits and break dancing.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2007, 10:36:08 AM »
Re:  "...What has black culture produced besides doo-doo huts & face flies?..."

What?

I don't listen to "black music", I listen to heavy metal, industrial metal, some country and techno. None of that is black.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #91 on: October 22, 2007, 10:38:16 AM »
Massa do you or your s like  black poetry? or music,well why not give it back because They write in our language with our symbols.And music,the people you refer tooo still haven't invented the wheel much less recording studios! O0Spare me of your public school and MTV upraising!LOL :::D

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #92 on: October 22, 2007, 10:39:41 AM »
The African is well suited to survival in hot steamy jungles where fruit can be picked right off of trees, and having meat requires only a spear or bow & arrow.

The European has adapted to his native environment by using his mind to find ways to produce & acquire what nature has not provided him.

Asians likewise have made the most of their environment, using bamboo to build with because there are no trees, producing rice because there is no wheat.

If looking for negative attributes, the Caucasian race has a list as long as do the other races...it just has different items listed.

Negative attributes such as? (white race)

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #93 on: October 22, 2007, 10:45:58 AM »
Man, you haven't lived unless you experience the joy of rap.

N iggas bitchslappin they ho's and gangstas blastin caps into homey wit da gat.

Dem rappas be jellin likes a watahmelon.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #94 on: October 22, 2007, 10:51:51 AM »
Yep!Let race go as a subject and allow us who know to as blacks say, school ya!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #95 on: October 22, 2007, 10:58:24 AM »

Muck, you know what future awaaits you if you keep with this line of degenerative thought.

May G-D guide you to the Light.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #96 on: October 22, 2007, 11:15:04 AM »

Muck, you know what future awaaits you if you keep with this line of degenerative thought.

May G-D guide you to the Light.

I think he was being sarcastic.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #97 on: October 22, 2007, 11:28:41 AM »
No I don't,

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #98 on: October 22, 2007, 02:42:06 PM »
Danny...ive lived with these people all my life...and experience has taught me that 95% of blacks are just not as smart.
This is survival, and when it comes down to staying alive...my brother, you will know what im talking about  ;)

Consider this, %20 of snake species in australia are poisonous. right. So now, i see a snake in the gaden, obviously, you won't go working in the garden. But i have to!. Mmmm...so let's take liberal theory into account, thinking that hey %20 are not poisonous, and go ahead working next to the snake. Sure as hell, the snake bites me and im dead.

Moral is, because MAJORITY of snakes are poisonous in this area, you have to EXPECT that snake to be deadly. That's nature!

Listen I agree with you...I think we are looking at the same thing but we are misunderstanding each other.

You are absolutely right about snakes...they are guilty until proven innocent....am I right?  And they are guilty because some snakes tend to be poisneous so you aren't going to risk getting bitten by one...

So, the same goes with Blacks. Not because of their genetics, but because they ahve been known in many instances to be a part of violent crimes (and that goes with any nation)...so if i'm in my car and i see a black person coming my way, i make sure my cars are locked..but if it were a hasidic Jew, I wouldn't think about it...it's the same concept as you are saying as the snake....

My problem isn't when people do this.

My problem is when one takes pride of what they look like genetically, but have nothing more qualitative to answer for...

I'll give another example... Beautiful models...they walk around all proud of the way they look...but they are as dumb as a rock some of them...total waste of space unfortunately.  So taking pride of the color of one's skin is not smart...nor is naming oneself as a group that takes pride in his/her color...So if there are white nationalist movements which are really only concerned with wholesome Christian culture for the US, I'm ok with teh concept...but personally, to call something a white nationalist movement will do more harm only because of its name...What if a black person agrees with the concept of the same kind of wholesome CHristian culture for the US? He'll think he's not allowed to join because it is "white" nationalist movement.  The best thing is to invite all those who agree with you to the movement...just like JTF.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #99 on: October 22, 2007, 02:44:55 PM »
Tell me, what has Mr. Black invented? Has he fared to another continent ON HIS OWN?

And you claim that is 100% genetic? I think it's nature AND nurture...

But where does the 'nurture' originate? And why is their 'nurturing' inferior to ours?

Nurture is culture.  Outside environment...Hot weather, vicious animals, wars...etc

There were wild animals AND hot weather and wars in Eretz Yisrael and the Jews have a 100 fold superior culture to the sambos.

The same with Europe. There was hot weather in the south and wild animals in it centuries ago.

Sorry, the sambos have no excuse except smaller IQs due to genetics.

THem Africans never had a religion...The Jews did.

Besides Africa has lions and tigers and hippos and sand storms...it's not really livable there.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein