Author Topic: "You're totally crazy. Wake up and get out of lala land"  (Read 1272 times)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
"You're totally crazy. Wake up and get out of lala land"
« on: October 29, 2007, 10:47:57 PM »
Yea, thats what all the liberals and "moderates" shout at us. It just won't happen. "You can't forcibly evict 5 million people from the state of Israel, they'll fight back!" Well then I'll chain them to the buses and if they try to cross the border and come back I'll shoot them. Then the liberals realize that it can be done, quite easily too. The Next argument "Racism! Fascism! Muderer!" In other words "You are completely right, but I have no brain so I'm going to yell at you rather than debate the issue on its merits." Then there are the others who say "America won't let it happen!" Yea America will yell and shout and then they will turn their attention back to Iraq. America needs Israel a lot more than Israel needs America. Who is America's only reliable ally in "The War on Terror"? Who is America's only stable ally in the Middle east? Sure America gives us money, but we could survive without their money. You take away all the small business taxes and how many Jews in the Galut would start businesses in Israel? No we don't need America, America needs us. So when it comes down to it, who is in lala land, us, who see a problem and a solution or the liberals who sort of see a problem and see no solution?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: "You're totally crazy. Wake up and get out of lala land"
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 10:49:16 PM »
Excellent post my friend. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: "You're totally crazy. Wake up and get out of lala land"
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 04:25:07 AM »
It can be done we done this with nazi germans after WWII; it took only 3 years to kick out 12,5 milions of them; as Rabbi Kahane said: when they won't have guns they and we do; they'll go peacefuly, don't listen to anybody especialy hipocrites in the west; do what you must do for your self and your children.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm