Author Topic: Chaim says I won't win - Let's prove him wrong, damnit!  (Read 4060 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Chaim says I won't win - Let's prove him wrong, damnit!
« on: November 12, 2007, 05:16:33 PM »
I'll need all the New York help I can get to do that though  8;)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Chaim says I won't win - Let's prove him wrong, damnit!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 05:17:55 PM »
My suggestion is to go as a Republican as Takkiya...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 05:20:13 PM »
You can do it, Vito!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 05:23:15 PM »
My suggestion is to go as a Republican as Takkiya...

Hah.. it would be easier to get my name out, and I would only need 500 signatures, but the Reps would NEVER support me if I stick to my guns. There is no pressure if I run as an independent. I don't want voters to be skeptical of me, I want them to know exactly who I am and what I stand for rather than pull Takkiya and then show my true colors.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 05:28:24 PM »
You can do it, Vito!

Thanks Trumpeldor !

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 05:33:25 PM »
Whats your current status.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 05:35:54 PM »
When can you start collecting sigs?

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 05:36:22 PM »
Whats your current status.

Well the race hasn't even begun yet, it doesn't start till late spring.. but I'm still just trying to get my name out as much as possible in my area.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 05:36:56 PM »
When can you start collecting sigs?

I didn't get the calendar yet, but it's sometime in late spring.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 05:53:30 PM »
Well, all I can say is that you have here on the forum a couple of hundered votes.  O0!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2007, 06:02:42 PM »
Help with what, Vito?

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2007, 06:04:38 PM »
Help with what, Vito?

Collecting signatures and then getting people to vote.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2007, 06:06:27 PM »
To even have a chance you'd best start fundraising and organizing supporters to do the legwork now
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Kiwi

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2007, 06:12:15 PM »
Good on you Vito, and all the best. Even if you don't win, the fact you have tried and made the effort and promoted the Jewish people is much more than many could hope for.

As they say the squeaky door gets the most oil  O0

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2007, 06:22:35 PM »
Maybe he meant you won't win if you list JTF as a reference. JTF would most likely endose you. But you shouldn't let anyone know if you want any remote chace at winning.

kellymaureen

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2007, 06:28:29 PM »
I would CERTAINLY vote for you if i was in that area O0

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2007, 06:58:12 PM »
The political calendar comes out after Jan. 1 with the signature gathering dates. It is usually sometime from June to August. Yes, Vito is a long shot, does not mean he cannot win. As for hiding an endorsement by JTF, no. Any endorsements are either accepted or declined, not hidden. Besides, Vito and the Loyalist party are going to be labeled hate mongers, racists, islamophobes, blah, blah. Voting for Vito and the Loyalists will show that those we are trying to defeat are the real haters.
As for running as a Republican. The county party would never support him. They are just as cowardly as the Democrats. He would only need to collect 500 signatures as opposed to 1,500 as an independent but the republican party would do all in the power to have those signatures voided. They probably still will with Vito running as an independent but not as fiercely. If they do not put up any candidate, which they have not done a few times in this district, Vito's chances rise. Outside of Staten island this district is the most conservative in the city. The main reason the same Dem has held office for 7 terms is that the Republicans have never really put up a serious candidate.
Vito will be making his official announcement in Queens on Dec. 1. local press will be there. Anyone interested in attending please contact Vito as we need to limit attendance.
Help is mostly needed collecting signatures. You must live in Vito's district to collect signatures, sign the petition and of course vote for him. If you do not live in the district though you can still help. There will be campaign work that will need to be done, mundane stuff such as stuffing envelopes and mailing, getting up signs, helping set up meetings and speeches, etc. So, anyone who does not live in Vito's district but still wants to help can definetly do so.
Vito can win. If he does not win this time he will be much better known for next time. But he can win this time. I can see that Vito has JTF support but believe me, he will have many other groups support as he becomes more well known.
When you start seeing all the islamic groups, liberal groups, etc, start attacking Vito, that is when you know his chances will rise. Also, hint, hint, if Vito does not win, next year his city council district seat is wide open due to term limits, no powerful incumbents to deal with. Not to dream to high or disagree with Chaim,but if there is no republican in the race opposing the incumbent Democrat then Vito will win. If there is a Republican in the race it will be much tougher because those are votes that would have went to Vito, but it is not impossible.
I hate to even say it here, but our biggest obstacle, as is to all challengers, will be money. We will be working on that very very soon.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2007, 06:20:23 PM »
Hey Vito.

Here is a rough draft of your webpage:

http://www.loyalistparty.com/vito.htm

Take a look when you can.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2007, 06:25:10 PM »
actually...chaim said you were better off running as a republican also...even though it is a one party system in queens in which the demoncrats always win and a republican is rarely ever running.  As a third party candidate, you have an even lesser of a chance. Best be a republican and be true to your opnions and views. That's what I meant by Takkiya..not lying and doing something else...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2007, 06:38:09 PM »
i live in queens.  how can i help vito?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 08:17:31 PM »
i live in queens.  how can i help vito?

Great, are you in District 26? Maybe you can vote for me  O0 If you're not, you can still help me with collecting signatures, handing out fliers, mailing envelopes.. things like that.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2007, 09:15:13 PM »
actually...chaim said you were better off running as a republican also...even though it is a one party system in queens in which the demoncrats always win and a republican is rarely ever running.  As a third party candidate, you have an even lesser of a chance. Best be a republican and be true to your opnions and views. That's what I meant by Takkiya..not lying and doing something else...

The republican party would never support me. They would do everything in their power to turn me down. They wouldn't even support John Spencer when he ran for senate, how in hell would they help me? Running as an independent I could say whatever I want without any pressure.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2007, 10:46:24 PM »
Your a member of The John Birch Society?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2007, 01:49:31 AM »

They're not anti-semitic anymore. I met with one of the spokesmen, he was very pro-Israel and was familiar with JTF.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2007, 01:56:00 AM »

They're not anti-semitic anymore. I met with one of the spokesmen, he was very pro-Israel and was familiar with JTF.

Do you have video or a transcript of your Ground Zero speech?