Author Topic: Why can't UK Politicians be more like this guy?  (Read 1539 times)

Offline daveycrockett

• New JTFer
Why can't UK Politicians be more like this guy?
« on: November 15, 2007, 10:30:41 PM »
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=27916_Video-_A_Word_to_Islamofascists&only

Pat Condell delivers a brilliant critique of Islamofascism. If only the likes of Gordon Brown and David Miliband had the balls of this guy.

On a side note: it was announced today that David Miliband suggested the inclusion of Northern Africa and Middle Eastern countries into the EU constitution. Surely another despicable move towards Eurabia, particularly if these new 'members' were granted freedom of travel within the EU countries.

I'm not trying to stir it up or anything, but if this truly came to fruition, I believe the EU would end up declaring war on the USA, with the backing of the muslim warmongers.

It's sad because all of Europe seems to be abandoning their ties of true loyalty, in favour of pandering to pressure from these [sarcasm]'oppressed'[/sarcasm] muslim bastards.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Why can't UK Politicians be more like this guy?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 09:07:49 PM »
I agree, he is the only one that makes this kind of speech.
Europe is terrified of muslims killing us, and is refusing to fight back hoping it will improve relations with muslims by giving them more money...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Why can't UK Politicians be more like this guy?
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 01:33:59 AM »
yes, he does make this kind of speech.