Author Topic: BNP leader acquitted  (Read 6687 times)

fake plastic trees

BNP leader acquitted
« on: November 11, 2006, 08:27:39 AM »
He insulted Islam, said that muslims don't deserve to live in the UK as they are "scum" etc.  and the jury found him unanimously innocent of inciting racial hatred. ::) ;D

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: BNP leader acquitted
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 08:45:25 AM »
[censored] the BNP. They only allow "ethnic white British" into their idiotic group. They'll allow Jews, as long as they aren't Sephardim or other non-Ashkenazi groups. Don't support them.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

fake plastic trees

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 09:21:45 AM »
I do not support them, it just shows that the British courts are sensible.

HOWEVER gordon brown has implied that as a result of their acqiuttal, tougher racial hatred laws will be imposed

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 01:42:30 PM »
I was walking past a working-class pub one day, and a blonde woman was outside having a chat and a smoke with her black boyfriend.  Two middle-aged working class white men were standing fuming, and as the couple went inside I could hear them saying contemptuously 'OH yeah, there they go', tutting loudly, etc.

The fact of the matter is that white women are sleeping with 'Asians' and blacks in record-breaking numbers and no amount of Union Jack-waving is ever going to change that.  Britain died in 1967 when its Colonial Office shut.  It is not longer a country any more but a rubbish tip.  Anyone who thinks otherwise is deceived and hanging onto relics of the past.

And the number of white women doing swarthy men - it is absolutely astonishing, you can see white women with black boyfriends up and down the length of the entire country, absolutely everywhere.  What a transformation in just ten years of Labour rule!

fake plastic trees

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 07:56:13 PM »
I was walking past a working-class pub one day, and a blonde woman was outside having a chat and a smoke with her black boyfriend.  Two middle-aged working class white men were standing fuming, and as the couple went inside I could hear them saying contemptuously 'OH yeah, there they go', tutting loudly, etc.

The fact of the matter is that white women are sleeping with 'Asians' and blacks in record-breaking numbers and no amount of Union Jack-waving is ever going to change that.  Britain died in 1967 when its Colonial Office shut.  It is not longer a country any more but a rubbish tip.  Anyone who thinks otherwise is deceived and hanging onto relics of the past.

And the number of white women doing swarthy men - it is absolutely astonishing, you can see white women with black boyfriends up and down the length of the entire country, absolutely everywhere.  What a transformation in just ten years of Labour rule!

How is this relevant to the acquittal of the leader of the BNP?

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2006, 02:07:31 AM »
It seems to me that the BNP saw the immigration problem coming for the UK a long time ago.  That, and the whole losing British identity problem.  There are things I don't agree with or support when it comes to the BNP, but SOMEBODY has to speak up.  Consider the BNP useful idiots if you want.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2006, 10:07:47 AM »
A funny story ..my brother meet an attractive blonde made a date with her her,when he went to her house to pick her up she said 'hope you don'nt mind' my brother said mind what ?she said little boys my brother said no.The girl comes out with a mullato.My brother said to her you never told me you were married to n.gg.r i don'nt go out with your kind good bye
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2006, 12:41:21 PM »
A funny story ..my brother meet an attractive blonde made a date with her her,when he went to her house to pick her up she said 'hope you don'nt mind' my brother said mind what ?she said little boys my brother said no.The girl comes out with a mullato.My brother said to her you never told me you were married to n.gg.r i don'nt go out with your kind good bye

Fair enough. The line has to be drawn somewhere.

I am a member of the BNP and yes, things are going well for the party.

It is not just a question of race, it is also a question of values. However, strip away the race laws in Britain and the population would soon polarise. Multiculturalism is maintained by a parasitic technocracy, just like it is in Israel...

To be honest, all it will take in Britain is a serious terrorist attack. Of course, it is early days for the BNP, but people are joining up all the time.

This is the latest BNP analysis of the Middle East and Israel:

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news_detail.php?newsId=1245

The party looks extreme because of the media, but actually...

Well, put it this way, the BNP's most successful councillor is Jewish, and she's a nice lady too.  8)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2006, 12:44:08 PM »

Fair enough. The line has to be drawn somewhere.

I am a member of the BNP and yes, things are going well for the party.

It is not just a question of race, it is also a question of values. However, strip away the race laws in Britain and the population would soon polarise. Multiculturalism is maintained by a parasitic technocracy, just like it is in Israel...

To be honest, all it will take in Britain is a serious terrorist attack. Of course, it is early days for the BNP, but people are joining up all the time.

This is the latest BNP analysis of the Middle East and Israel:

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news_detail.php?newsId=1245

The party looks extreme because of the media, but actually...

Well, put it this way, the BNP's most successful councillor is Jewish, and she's a nice lady too.  8)

I'm for the BNP
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2006, 01:36:37 PM »

And people wonder why the BNP and 'far' right parties are mostly male?

Because women are not allowed to bring their latest 'golliwog' along to branch meetings.  Honestly - the white woman would sooner coo over a cute bunny than fight to save the white race.  So when you deny the white woman the right to bring her black babies and husband to the 'Red White and Blue' festival you are seriously denting your membership capability.

The BNP needs a high-profile, young, attractive inter-racial couple to demonstrate that it only cares about Islam now.  I vote for a fit young blonde, married to a gigantic muscly black guy.  He can kiss her on camera and tell the country that he considers half-breeds to be just as British as little blonde children.  He can wink at the camera, in the style of Ainsley Harriot, and excite all the white women of Britain by talking about his big penis.

Then and only then will the BNP start to get anywhere.

Every white woman wants a black man's babies! 

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2006, 07:20:08 AM »

Every white woman wants a black man's babies! 

It does seem that way, but it is encouraged by the liberal media. If we restricted foreign ownership of the press a lot of things would change in Britain. When the economy fails, all those mixed-race people will have no community to fall back on.

That is the bad consequence of intermarriage. It need not have to be a disaster, but I fear for all those mixed-race people, especially if they are poor.

Ivory Coast was a mixed-race African country - it all ended in disaster. Multi-racial societies do not work - they must go.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 10:56:02 AM »
GTHS, when you speak like that, no woman I know would want to join JTF's movement.

And this lunacy about white women only wanting black men is crazy. Where do you get these ideas?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Scriabin

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2006, 11:06:18 AM »
GTHS, when you speak like that, no woman I know would want to join JTF's movement.

And this lunacy about white women only wanting black men is crazy. Where do you get these ideas?

Yes.  His rantings undermine the good points made by other people.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2006, 11:48:31 AM »
This is the old leader of the BNP, John Tyndall, when he was leader of the National Front.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9wxqr5RT6NU

Many people found him to be an inspirational speaker.

The National Front failed, partly because of infiltration by the security services and their anti-Semitism, which alienated so many British people, and partly because of the success of Margaret Thatcher (1979), who claimed that she wanted to stem the flow of immigration, winning many votes in the process.

Had this not occured, the NF could well have esclipsed the Conservative Party, or at least risen to become a force for change.

The National Front did keep "marching on", and they still do march occasionally, but they are a very small group and they are anti-Zionist... for some reason best known to themselves.

What has changed in Britain today is that there is no longer any other voice to oppose immigration other than the BNP.

The Conservative Party has given up pretending that they are against immigration and they have gone ultra-liberal, encouraging Muslim candidates to stand for them, and drawing up all-women shortlists.

This, is my mind, is a good thing. It is good because the voters now know exactly who they can vote for. We had a spate of civic nationalist parties come and go recently, only the BNP has grown, the others have shrunk.