Author Topic: Huffpo marxists scared over Huckabee  (Read 5656 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Huffpo marxists scared over Huckabee
« on: November 29, 2007, 07:27:18 PM »
The hateful scum on the radical left sewer known as huffingtonpost.com are less worried about Giuliani and Romney then that 'crazy fundamentalist born-again' Huckabee...lol

his religious fervor and charm scare the daylights out of them. i would venture to say that he is scarier to their sensibilities than Hillary is to mine. If Huckabee won, these people wouldn't know what to do themselves.

nevertheless, this is not an endorsement of mike huckabee
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 07:29:18 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Huffpo marxists scared over Huckabee
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 08:39:21 PM »
Huckabee is a nut who believes G-d commands us to be kind to wetback scumbags. I haven't seen too many phonier Christian politicians in recent years.  ::)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 03:11:23 AM »
While he campaigns, Mike Huckabee claims that he's not running for the position of being a preacher.  However, he often speaks with a condescending tone. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 03:12:51 AM »
Huckabee is a nut who believes G-d commands us to be kind to wetback scumbags. I haven't seen too many phonier Christian politicians in recent years.  ::)

Chaim had actually made a video at one point in support of Huckabee.  I think in retrospect, he considered it a mistake.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 05:52:38 AM »

Chaim had actually made a video at one point in support of Huckabee.  I think in retrospect, he considered it a mistake.

Yes, but I'm sort of leaning to support him or Giuliani. Huckabee is terrible on illegal immigration, but romney switches back and forth so I'm not sure what's worse? :-\ ???

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 06:10:57 AM »
Huckabee is pro life and won't divide social consertives he will excite them. Huck is better
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 06:14:44 AM »

Yes, but I'm sort of leaning to support him or Giuliani. Huckabee is terrible on illegal immigration, but romney switches back and forth so I'm not sure what's worse? :-\ ???

Huckabee really wanted to give special benefits to illegals.  It was his idea just like Spitzer really wanted to give licenses to illegals.

Since MA is too liberal, Romney promised them that he wouldn't try to place any restrictions on abortion.  Ann Coulter respects him more than Fred Thompson because she knows it's more difficult to get elected in MA as a conservative than in TN.  She also knows it's difficult to get a conservative elected as mayor of NYC and that Giuliani was probably the best that NYC could get at the time. 

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 06:22:46 AM »

Huckabee really wanted to give special benefits to illegals.  It was his idea just like Spitzer really wanted to give licenses to illegals.

Since MA is too liberal, Romney promised them that he wouldn't try to place any restrictions on abortion.  Ann Coulter respects him more than Fred Thompson because she knows it's more difficult to get elected in MA as a conservative than in TN.  She also knows it's difficult to get a conservative elected as mayor of NYC and that Giuliani was probably the best that NYC could get at the time. 

That's probably true, I'm sure Ann Coulter does really respect him. However, Romney may be a conservative when he's with conservatives and a liberal when he's with liberals, anyone who tries to switch sides isn't a really good idea getting elected.  ;) It's good to hear that Romney wanted to place restrictions on abortion, he might change his stance on that though.  ??? Yes, Giuliani was probably the best NYC could get at that time. It's also good to hear Huckabee is pro-life, I'm also very pro-life. O0
I don't like Giuliani on abortion though. :P

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 06:37:45 AM »
Being pro-life isn't sufficient to deserving the nominee. 

Although Giuliani is personally pro-choice, he promises not to impose his personal position on conservative.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 06:44:34 AM »
Being pro-life isn't sufficient to deserving the nominee. 

Although Giuliani is personally pro-choice, he promises not to impose his personal position on conservative.

That's absolutely true. I just had to admire that Huckabee was pro-life, but certaintly there are so many issues out their that have to be addressed in the best possible conservative way for a candidate to be elected.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2007, 07:03:06 AM »
Huckabee turned me off when he defended his policy of giving scholarship funding to the children of illegal aliens. I'm not a fan of Mitt Romney, but I thought he made Huckabee look bad during their confrontation in the most recent debate.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2007, 07:12:21 AM »
Huckabee turned me off when he defended his policy of giving scholarship funding to the children of illegal aliens. I'm not a fan of Mitt Romney, but I thought he made Huckabee look bad during their confrontation in the most recent debate.

Yea, but so far I'm still between Giuliani and Huckabee. I can't vote for Romney because he switches sides, and that's about as bad as it gets. I can't think of any other candidates that are more conservative that might win.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2007, 07:40:28 AM »
JTFFan, you hit the nail right on the head.

Romney is slick as hell, is well spoken, and looks Presidential, BUT beneath this exterior one can sense an indecisiveness, and a lack of consistency and firm commitment on his stances. You get the feeling he's all about expediency and a self aggrandizing phony.

Guiliani disappointed me greatly when he answered that moooozie biyatch's question about what he would do to improve the perception of America in the moooozie world. He could have said something like the moooozie world should be worrying about what they can do to improve their impression in America and not viceversa. Instead, we got some of the same old crapola about Islam being a great religion being corrupted by radicals. Very, very disappointing.

Duncan Hunter and Tancredo are good, but they just don't have the juice to win the nomination.

I don't like Huckabee. No real tangible reason besides his immigration stance, but he comes off as condescending and talks about Jesus Christ too much for this Jew to feel comfortable with.

I'm sticking with Guiliani.

In my mind, he's got the best chance of winning the nomination and defeating the Hildabeast. And keeping the Dhimmicraps out of the White House is still a top consideration in this election.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2007, 07:44:53 AM »

Yea, but so far I'm still between Giuliani and Huckabee. I can't vote for Romney because he switches sides, and that's about as bad as it gets. I can't think of any other candidates that are more conservative that might win.

You are wrong.

You act is if someone is never allowed to change a position on an issue after learning something new.  Changing a position permanently is not the same thing as flip-flopping.

Don't confuse Romney with Hillary, who says different things to different audiences during the same week. 

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2007, 07:45:28 AM »

Romney is slick as hell, is well spoken, and looks Presidential, BUT beneath this exterior one can sense an indecisiveness, and a lack of consistency and firm commitment on his stances. You get the feeling he's all about expediency and a self aggrandizing phony.

Guiliani disappointed me greatly when he answered that moooozie biyatch's question about what he would do to improve the perception of America in the moooozie world. He could have said something like the moooozie world should be worrying about what they can do to improve their impression in America and not viceversa. Instead, we got some of the same old crapola about Islam being a great religion being corrupted by radicals. Very, very disappointing.

Duncan Hunter and Tancredo are good, but they just don't have the juice to win the nomination.

I don't like Huckabee. No real tangible reason besides his immigration stance, but he comes off as condescending and talks about Jesus Christ too much for this Jew to feel comfortable with.

I'm sticking with Guiliani.

In my mind, he's got the best chance of winning the nomination and defeating the Hildabeast. And keeping the Dhimmicraps out of the White House is still a top consideration in this election.

Well said, Muck DeFuslims.
Initially, I wanted Giuliani for president and Huckabee maybe as a vice president. It's a good chance Duncan Hunter and Tancredo won't win the nomination unfortunately. As long as the Democans and muSSlim Barack Obama is defeated along with the Hildabeast then we'll do a good job. O0

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2007, 07:46:59 AM »

You are wrong.

You act is if someone is never allowed to change a position on an issue after learning something new.  Changing a position permanently is not the same thing as flip-flopping.

Don't confuse Romney with Hillary, who says different things to different audiences during the same week. 

I understand, but Romney has made some bad stances. It's not exactly as "true" flip-flopping as hillary saddam clinton.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2007, 07:48:15 AM »
Huckabee has campaign adds about his religion and thinks that people should vote for him based on his religion. 

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2007, 07:53:27 AM »
Huckabee has campaign adds about his religion and thinks that people should vote for him based on his religion. 

Yes, I know, well Huckabee is my second choice, I have Giuliani now as my first. I'll just have to keep seeing how things turn out. Another bad thing is that Romney is a mormon but from what I've heard not a polygamist.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2007, 07:54:40 AM »
Between Hunter and Tancredo, whichever has less support should drop out and support the other.  It's counterproductive for them at this point, to be competing against each other.

McCain wants people to think that he's the only candidate who has a military record.  That's a lie as Hunter also served in Vietnam. 

Hunter stands up to the Bush administration without being rude.  He's called for two border patrol agents to be released and he's demanded that trade relations with China be examined; both without being rude. 

The problem is that the media neglects Hunter and Tancredo so many more people who'd be willing to support either one of them, are allowing the media to influence them.

Anyone who accuses either Hunter or Tancredo of being just like the Bush administration, is wrong.

I'll move this thread to the presidential election section once it's down to at least the third page of this section.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2007, 08:02:08 AM »
Between Hunter and Tancredo, whichever has less support should drop out and support the other.  It's counterproductive for them at this point, to be competing against each other.

McCain wants people to think that he's the only candidate who has a military record.  That's a lie as Hunter also served in Vietnam. 

Hunter stands up to the Bush administration without being rude.  He's called for two border patrol agents to be released and he's demanded that trade relations with China be examined; both without being rude. 

The problem is that the media neglects Hunter and Tancredo so many more people who'd be willing to support either one of them, are allowing the media to influence them.

Anyone who accuses either Hunter or Tancredo of being just like the Bush administration, is wrong.

I'll move this thread to the presidential election section once it's down to at least the third page of this section.

You really are right on the dot, RationalThought110 I must say. The Bush administration is completely different I would never compare Hunter or Tancredo to them. I can't see how some people think they're just like the Bush administration.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2007, 10:21:51 AM »
I'll still support Tom Tancredo if he's on the ballot when my state's primary takes place.  But if he's not then I'm going to support Mike Huckabee, because the other front-running candidates are either sell-outs on the social conservative issues or phonies.  National security is secondary to social conservative values in my opinion, because if our country is full of baby-killers and gays, it's not worth defending.  A corrupt society led to the destruction of the Temple.

MIKE HUCKABEE IS A SELL-OUT TO THIS COUNTRY.   

It's unknown when the next Supreme Court judge will retire and even if the next judge appointed is a non-activist one, it's unknown whether they'll re-examine the Roe V. Wade case. 

Don't support him just because you think he's good on the abortion issue.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 10:25:29 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2007, 11:26:50 AM »

Romney is slick as hell, is well spoken, and looks Presidential

Does "looking presidential" really make a difference?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2007, 02:25:06 AM »
Does "looking presidential" really make a difference?

Yes, it absolutely does.

Like it or not, a candidate's appearance definitely plays a role in determining people's votes.

This is especially true since the advent of televised debates.

A prime example of this was the 1960 debate between Nixon and JFK.

A majority of the people that listened to that debate on the radio thought that Nixon won. Of those watching on TV, the consensus was that Kennedy won, due in large part to Nixon's excessive sweating and poor makeup.

Kennedy's 'victory' in this debate was instrumental in determining the result of an election with a razor thin margin of victory.

So, yes, a candidate's appearance and looking Presidential is extremely important.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2007, 02:51:25 AM »
Chaim thinks huckabee is the best possible cannadate for president

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2007, 03:24:40 AM »
Chaim thinks huckabee is the best possible cannadate for president

He is leading in the polls now, lets wait and see what happens.

I'm still rooting for Rudy. I think he has the best chance of winning the democratic nominee.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America