Author Topic: Huffpo marxists scared over Huckabee  (Read 5657 times)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Huffpo marxists scared over Huckabee
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2007, 03:25:52 AM »
Chaim thinks huckabee is the best possible cannadate for president

He is leading in the polls now, lets wait and see what happens.

I'm still rooting for Rudy. I think he has the best chance of winning the democratic nominee.

I think so too. Rudy is my first choice, Huckabee is my second. Too bad Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo are up their for many votes.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2007, 03:27:26 AM »
Tom has a chance if he does something interesting in the next few days. Look at how Huckabee soared from being almost pointless to being the front runner.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2007, 03:44:38 AM »
Chaim thinks huckabee is the best possible cannadate for president

How do you know?

Chaim once made a video to say that Huckabee could be a good choice for the nomination but then I think he regretted it afterward.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2007, 04:04:48 AM »
Huckabee is the way to go!

Giuliani and Romney were just as bad, if not worse, on illegal immigration as Huckabee. Giuliani actually encouraged illegal immigration to NYC when mayor and Romney who has tens of millions of dollars had them working at his house instead of Americans.  Huckabee allowed them medical care at hospitals, but that’s also a federal law. And on the issue of scholarships for illegals, I’m against it, but the proposal failed so it never happened, and it required them to be in the process of applying for citizenship and have been longtime residents in Arkansas which very few illegals would even qualify for.  Huckabee has also said that he supports building a fence along the Mexican border.

I think Giuliani would be horrible. Why does he have this reputation on being tough on terror? He has done NOTHING to earn it. What did he do about all the radical mosques in NYC during his time in office? Even in the short time after 9/11 while he was still in office he did nothing. All he has done is support George Wahabbi Bush all the way so people think he is tough on terror. He would be another a disastrous combination of Bill Clinton on Bush, a womanizing pro-abortion president who knows nothing about Islam.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2007, 06:48:06 AM »
Huckabee is the way to go!

Giuliani and Romney were just as bad, if not worse, on illegal immigration as Huckabee. Giuliani actually encouraged illegal immigration to NYC when mayor and Romney who has tens of millions of dollars had them working at his house instead of Americans.  Huckabee allowed them medical care at hospitals, but that’s also a federal law. And on the issue of scholarships for illegals, I’m against it, but the proposal failed so it never happened, and it required them to be in the process of applying for citizenship and have been longtime residents in Arkansas which very few illegals would even qualify for.  Huckabee has also said that he supports building a fence along the Mexican border.

I think Giuliani would be horrible. Why does he have this reputation on being tough on terror? He has done NOTHING to earn it. What did he do about all the radical mosques in NYC during his time in office? Even in the short time after 9/11 while he was still in office he did nothing. All he has done is support George Wahabbi Bush all the way so people think he is tough on terror. He would be another a disastrous combination of Bill Clinton on Bush, a womanizing pro-abortion president who knows nothing about Islam.

Now that I saw Huckabee's video on Israel, looks like he has a good stance. O0