Author Topic: Don't mess with Noam Federman!  (Read 6531 times)

Joe Schmo

Don't mess with Noam Federman!
« on: December 16, 2007, 04:57:40 PM »
Can someone translate this?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Don't mess with Noam Federman!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 05:11:39 PM »
The police got involved? He didn't even do anything to them!

In the video the grave is unkempt compared to the picture. Who is Baruch Goldstein, why do they call him a terrorist?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 05:16:56 PM »
Federman is bad-arse.

He has the body language of a kung-fu master.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 05:29:47 PM »
I kind of hated Baruch at the time when he whacked all those Muslims....but today I thank him for taking out all those would be suicide bombers.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 05:59:39 PM »

This is how the grave looked before the government desecrated it for being a "monument to a terrorist".

They have really desolated the grave? It looked before nice. This is evil  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 06:01:21 PM »
Federman was defending the grave of this holy saint.
I wouldn't go as far as calling him a saint !

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 06:07:16 PM »
I wish there were more Jews like Noam Federman.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 06:21:35 PM »
I see. 

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 06:34:25 PM »
Anyone read the description? It says that he used extreme violence. All he did was shove the guy a couple of times. I think he'll live.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2007, 06:40:43 PM »
As far as translation.  Basically the tour-guide keeps trying to start his speech about the site and then Noam won't let him give it saying

"you won't speak here...you won't speak here...I'll stop you from speaking....this is a holy place....I saw you...I saw you from a far you were trying to urinate on his grave....you won't speak here."

Looks like Noam calls Baruch Marzel on his cellphone and tells him to "come here" and Marzel comes.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007, 06:52:32 PM »
I think Noam would have fought any guy  in that crowd if they wanted to start something up.  I noticed that nobody tried.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2007, 07:14:36 PM »
I think Noam would have fought any guy  in that crowd if they wanted to start something up.  I noticed that nobody tried.

Reason is simple - once the leader gets intimidated everyone else backs away

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2007, 07:24:11 PM »
Ohh, I'm "shocked" by this violence, please shield my eyes.  That poor man was not allowed to demonstrate his "right" to defile and desecrate a man's burial site, maybe he should take it up with the UN human rights council.  How can they not understand that not everyone has the right to go on anyone's burial site as they please.  Seriously, these type of people are sick, they believe they are in some fantasy world where they, and other people have more rights than in reality.  Palestinian "rights", protest "rights" UN human "rights" UN general assembly resolution "rights". 

This groups is completely evil, they arrange propaganda trips to Hebron and try to show everyone how "evil" the Jews are.  It's because of these types of groups that anti-Semites all over the world are given this sort of "news" and can increase their Jew-hatred even more. 

These people deserve MUCH more than what Noam Federman gave them. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2007, 07:44:11 PM »
The police got involved? He didn't even do anything to them!

In the video the grave is unkempt compared to the picture. Who is Baruch Goldstein, why do they call him a terrorist?

well. whenever muslims talk of IDF terrorism..  The only thing that convinces them it is not, is to say baruch goldstein is!!! And one has to go back to 1994 to find it!!

The story around at the time, in the british press, long before I had internet access... Was that Baruch Goldstein went into a mosque and massacred the muslims in the mosque..  (they then killed him).

It happened on purim.. and 99% of jews were upset about it... Nowadays I have no problem with terrorism against arabs.   Since through it they may learn that jewish blood is not cheap, and it would deter them from terrorising us. I am for bombing arabs if it deters them from bombing jews.  It is about the goal.. and maybe also about probability of success.   In WW2 they bombed japan and germany,  targetting civilians. Most people have no problem with that. It worked, brought peace, ended the war..  So if the goal is good then fine.  I am not purely saying that the end justifies the means...  But if they do that to us, then that justifies those means.. and revenge against them is a good cause.

The story is more complicated though...  The guy organising visits to baruch goldstein`s grave was Avishai Raviv..   (a man who israeli intelligence actually admitted, that the job they assigned him was to make right wing jews look crazy and to provoke the israeli public into voting for the left). So immediately that is extremely suspicious.    And Chamish (a sloppy researcher) who was correct on rabin and made a name for himself regarding rabin, has written on baruch goldstein, mentioning arab sources that imply a different story happened
"
On the very day of the massacre, an Arab reporter for the news magazine Yerushalayim, Khalad Abu-Tuama interviewed 25 survivors from age nine to eighty in six different hospitals and all said there was either two or three shooters.
"
So I do have my doubts that BG killed him.. But if you told muslims that they would get very mad (unless you wre clear that the israeli government killed him. Then they would not care!). And if you told jews that they would think you were crazy!  But never rule out Chamish!

An interesting point about how left wing british jews are..   Kahane was not allowed to enter britain.. This was no doubt at a time when islammic terrorists were coming in. From wikipedia it seems Omar Bakri came to britain around 1985..  Rabin was not allowed in up until his murder in 1995. That must have been the big jewish organisations working against jews!

« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 07:51:28 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2007, 09:40:30 PM »
One mans terrorist, is another mans patriot! >:( ;)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2007, 09:55:21 PM »
Noam would have gone after the biggest guy in the crowd, no doubt in my mind.  It looks like Noam knows how to throw his weight around.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2007, 10:23:58 PM »
There's some crazy Jews out there, and G-d Bless US all! I hope to one day shake Mr. Federman's hand! :)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2007, 10:55:11 PM »
It woudl be a great honor to meet him in person just like Chaim! (Noam Federman)

Just too bad I mgiht not recognize him.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Joe Schmo

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2007, 12:00:34 AM »
As far as translation.  Basically the tour-guide keeps trying to start his speech about the site and then Noam won't let him give it saying

"you won't speak here...you won't speak here...I'll stop you from speaking....this is a holy place....I saw you...I saw you from a far you were trying to urinate on his grave....you won't speak here."

Looks like Noam calls Baruch Marzel on his cellphone and tells him to "come here" and Marzel comes.

Thanks, Lubab.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2007, 12:22:26 AM »
Since were talking about Federman taking on filth....
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2007, 05:53:01 AM »
Kahane was not allowed to enter britain.. This was no doubt at a time when islammic terrorists were coming in. From wikipedia it seems Omar Bakri came to britain around 1985..  Rabin was not allowed in up until his murder in 1995. That must have been the big jewish organisations working against jews!
I can understand Rabin being banned from the UK ....but why Kahane !?!?!??!?

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2007, 10:42:46 AM »
Isn't this video with Baruch Goldstein's grave a little strange? I don't see that the tour-guide's zipper was open or any evidence of him going to urinate. He was standing on Baruch's grave in a disrespectful way, though.

But that was a group of tourists from foreign countries obviously paying for this tour. Why would this tour-guide expose himself in front of all of them, as much as he may hate Baruch Goldstein. Wouldn't any tourist be horrified at the sight of their tour-guide doing that? It's probably against Israeli law and this guy would lose all his business?

Can anyone shed some light on this incident?

« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 02:59:44 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2007, 11:20:40 AM »
Isn't this video with Baruch Goldstein's grave a little strange. I don't see that the tour-guide's zipper was open or any evidence of him going to urinate. He was standing on Baruch's grave in a disrespectful way though.

But that was a group of tourists from foreign countries obviously paying for this tour. Why would this tour-guide expose himself in front of all of them, as much as he may hate Baruch Goldstein. Wouldn't any tourist be horrified at the sight of their tour-guide doing that. It's probably against Israeli law and this guy would lose all his business?

Can anyone shed some light on this incident?

That's what I was wondering.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2007, 11:41:52 AM »
Noam Federman Looks like a No Nonsense type of guy, who isn't afraid to get in your face...  O0!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2007, 03:46:27 PM »
Ooh, goodness gracious, Noam Federman SHOVED somebody.  Bring in the SWAT team!  These settlers might as well just be Hamas members they are so cruel.  Even Hamas wouldn't stoop so low as to YELL OVER someone.   ::)

Yet the police got involved? ???