Author Topic: Details Wanted: Bangladeshi Saves Jews from Mob  (Read 5337 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Details Wanted: Bangladeshi Saves Jews from Mob
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2007, 10:09:04 AM »
What a bunch of wiggers, I hope they get beat in jail by real schvartzes, because when it comes down to it. Blacks hate wiggers much more than regular whites. At least in my olbservations. I think an ape beating this croat s.o.b. will get his head straight.
that's true. Blacks find whites with dreadlocks (left-wing scum "hair"), weak people,
they hate self-haters too.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2007, 10:12:47 AM »
What a bunch of wiggers, I hope they get beat in jail by real schvartzes, because when it comes down to it. Blacks hate wiggers much more than regular whites. At least in my olbservations. I think an ape beating this croat s.o.b. will get his head straight.
that's true. Blacks find whites with dreadlocks (left-wing scum "hair"), weak people,
they hate self-haters too.
Exactly! Self haters come in all varieties.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2007, 02:58:43 PM »
Well I do read  that atleast one of assailent claimed to be Jewish himself, and some of theatcked are not; and this all and media coverage seems to be little fishy, maybe it's the work of Piss now types to show haw good to Jews the muzies are:

Hate-crime talk is 'ridiculous,' says one of accused Chanukah Q train attackers
BY MELISSA GRACE, OREN YANIV, SCOTT SHIFREL and JONATHAN LEMIRE
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Wednesday, December 12th 2007, 2:58 PM

Joseph Jirovec holds a gun on Kimberly Babajko in MySpace picture. Both are charged in vicious attack on Q train.

Babajko (l.) also wields a gun.
The group of thugs - including the son of a city firefighter - accused of savagely attacking straphangers celebrating Chanukah appears to revel in recklessness.

Photos from the suspects' Facebook and MySpace Web pages show the pals making a mockery of violence.

In one picture, Joseph Jirovec - who is to start six months in jail in January for a 2006 hate crime - is pointing a weapon at the head of his friend Kimberly Babajko.

In another, the 19-year-old Babajko is the one playing with the handgun, and in a third, she is shown provocatively posing in lingerie.

In a fourth, she looks almost like someone else as she poses demurely in what looks like a floor-length prom dress. In many photos, the group flashes gang signs or their middle fingers.

Jirovec, Babajko and most of the others were charged with assault. The gang could face hate crime charges stemming from the Friday night fight on the Qtrain, but Jirovec denied it was anti-Semitic, saying his mother is Jewish. "We didn't even know they were Jewish at the time," said Jirovec, 19, who took prosecutors' plea deal in September in exchange for admitting he assaulted two black men in Gerritsen Beach, Brooklyn.

"The whole hate-crime talk is ridiculous," said Jirovec, who claimed two of the friends arrested with him are Jewish.

Ten people - eight men and two women - were arrested after the melee and charged with a slew of misdemeanors, including assault, menacing and inciting a riot. All were released without bail.

Cops are investigating the incident as a possible hate crime, though no bias charges have been filed.

The three friends who suffered multiple bruises and cuts allegedly at the hands of Jirovec and his group have no doubts the attack was religiously motivated.

"They said, 'You dirty Jews, you killed Jesus on Chanukah, you should all die,'" said Maria Parsheva, 23, a Baruch College student.

Parsheva said she and her boyfriend, Walter Adler, also 23, are half-Jewish and were celebrating Chanukah at a Manhattan bar with Angelica Krischanovich, 21, and Nick Rosenbaum.

They carried a menorah and dreidels as they boarded the Qtrain at Canal St. bound for Brooklyn, Parsheva said.

On the train, they said Jirovec, Babajko and their friends loudly yelled "Merry Christmas" - and became infuriated when Krischanovich responded, "Happy Chanukah."

"[One woman said,] 'You can't say that, we are Catholic,'" said Krischanovich, a Hunter College student who is not Jewish. "That's when two guys stood up and showed us their Jesus tattoos," she said. "They started yelling at us and telling us we have no savior."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2007/12/12/2007-12-12_hatecrime_talk_is_ridiculous_says_one_of-1.html
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 03:06:30 PM by Ultra Requete »
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2007, 03:10:44 PM »
They are not Christians, they are punks who have no clue what true Christianity is, and they look like animal wiggers.   If anyone that deserves to get their a** wooped is them.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2007, 03:17:12 PM »
They are not Christians, they are punks who have no clue what true Christianity is, and they look like animal wiggers.   If anyone that deserves to get their a** wooped is them.

I don't know if they're black or white, Jewish or Goyish; but I know that they're 100% certified loosers. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm