Author Topic: Woman stabs husband over Xmas present  (Read 1478 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Woman stabs husband over Xmas present
« on: December 25, 2007, 02:02:47 AM »
Woman stabs husband over Xmas present

An American woman has stabbed her husband with a kitchen knife in an argument that started when she accused him of opening a Christmas present early.

Misty Johnson, 34, of Rock Springs, Wyoming was arrested and charged with aggravated assault and battery, a felony, and misdemeanour domestic battery.

Her husband, Shawn Fay Johnson, 34, was treated at a hospital for a wound to the chest, police said.

Misty Johnson made an initial court appearance in which she requested a court-appointed lawyer, authorities said. She was released after posting bail, which was set at $US7,500 ($A8,760).

Authorities said Shawn Johnson called police to report that his wife had stabbed him. He told police that his wife started arguing with him over his opening a Christmas present, according to court records.

As the argument escalated, Misty Johnson accused her husband of having an affair, authorities said. Police found a marriage licence in the couple's apartment stating they were married in late September.

Police Detective David Thompson said he did not know what the present was, or if it was intended for the husband.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Kiwi

Re: Woman stabs husband over Xmas present
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 06:49:26 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Served him right he could of waited  ::)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 12:56:13 PM »
 :o
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 01:02:35 PM »
I know a bloke who got a fractured skull over a x-mas present.

He bought his wife a new frying pan and she cracked him over the head with it.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 01:05:33 PM »
I know a bloke who got a fractured skull over a x-mas present.

He bought his wife a new frying pan and she cracked him over the head with it.

Apparently he lost the gift receipt to return it?! :::D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2007, 04:33:12 PM »
 :o

Kiwi

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2007, 06:27:02 PM »
At least it wasn't a power drill, one year dad brought mum one for her birthday, she open's it and said "oh ok lovely", quick as a flash, dad pipes up "oh so you don't like it? Fine I will have it".  :::D :::D

newman

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2007, 06:31:00 PM »
At least it wasn't a power drill, one year dad brought mum one for her birthday, she open's it and said "oh ok lovely", quick as a flash, dad pipes up "oh so you don't like it? Fine I will have it".  :::D :::D

It's better than the present a maori usually gives his wife..............a smack! :D

Kiwi

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2007, 06:32:10 PM »

It's better than the present a maori usually gives his wife..............a smack! :D

Dad when he was alive never dared, cause he would of got hit back  ^-^

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2007, 11:03:52 PM »

That's like that Simpsons episode where Homer buys Marge a bowling bowl for a present knowing that she wasn't going to like it so then he would be able to take it for himself.

Kiwi

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2007, 12:36:40 AM »

That's like that Simpsons episode where Homer buys Marge a bowling bowl for a present knowing that she wasn't going to like it so then he would be able to take it for himself.

Yes my family was like the Simpsons at times  :::D