Author Topic: Chaim is right about football  (Read 6047 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaim is right about football
« on: November 24, 2006, 06:13:15 PM »
I fully agree with Chaim Ben Peasch when he bashes football.  Football is all black and is the worst sport(next to basketball)  in the US.  This so-called sport is for drunks and gamblers and take forever to finish.  The whole thanksgiving weekend is nothing but football and nothing else.  What do you think.  Please let me know.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Chaim is right about football
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 06:40:30 PM »
Still fun to watch. I disagree with Chaim on spectator sports. I think one crosses the line when they idolize someone like Kobe Bryant or Ray Lewis. One can still enjoy watching their athletic gifts without blindly supporting them as an individual. And if you don't want money going to them, don't go to the games. Watch their games at home or a bar instead.

I'm a fan of the Toronto Raptors. Their star player Chris Bosh had near a 4.0 GPA in university at a good school(Georgia Tech) and he was in the engineering program. He never raped anybody or committed crimes. His parents are married and support him all the way. Why can't I support this guy? Because he's black? Nah. Same for Ladainian Tomlinson of my Chargers. Never committed a crime and is a soft spoken individual. He actually gets less air-time on camera from ESPN because he doesn't say any retarded ebonics comments like a lot blacks do.

I think Chaim needs to lighten up on this. Wasn't Rabbi Kahane a Giants fan?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 07:04:14 PM »
Football hasn't been bashed enough to satify me at all.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 01:25:47 PM »
Football hasn't been bashed enough to satify me at all.

Football is used for the purposes of multicultural/racial brainwashing.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 02:38:08 PM »

Football is used for the purposes of multicultural/racial brainwashing.

That's a croc and you know it.

I wish it were:

http://www.kickitout.org/

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 05:19:38 PM »
Chaim damages his credibility when he says things like "all football players are rapists". He turns off the average American that he needs to get on his side.

Professional sports is part of western culture now and it was even before blacks were integrated.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2006, 02:40:54 AM »
Watching sports on TV is for lazy, brain-dead morons. It is boring. It never ends. It is completely  pointless.
People who watch that dog waste should be gassed to death by Hilliary Clinton.
I don't even have a TV.  I haven't had one for a decade.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2006, 08:13:23 AM »
Let's kill every American that watches football. That's a good position. See how many Americans you get on your side with that.  ::)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2006, 12:40:30 PM »
I think Chaim is wrong about football. First of all, it's not an all black sport. Secondly, football is a highly intellectual game. It is not just a bunch of apes that run around bashing each other up. It is a constant chess game where you every little manuever on every little play is carefully considered and planned out and one little manuerver can make the difference in the game. The fans who are obsessed with football and whose lives revolve around it might be braindead. But the football players and the coaches certainly are not. They are like chess champtions.

Daniel

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2006, 05:49:21 PM »
Chaim is right about football being an almost all black sport.  Who do you see playing it?  That's all I have to say about it.

Scriabin

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 12:24:17 PM »
I think Chaim is wrong about football. First of all, it's not an all black sport. Secondly, football is a highly intellectual game. It is not just a bunch of apes that run around bashing each other up. It is a constant chess game where you every little manuever on every little play is carefully considered and planned out and one little manuerver can make the difference in the game. The fans who are obsessed with football and whose lives revolve around it might be braindead. But the football players and the coaches certainly are not. They are like chess champtions.

Daniel

Indeed. :D