Author Topic: Minister of Education Proposes: Israel To Change National Anthem  (Read 3423 times)

admin

http://israelisatirelab.blogspot.com/2007/12/minister-of-education-proposes-israel.html

Minister of Education Proposes: Israel to Change National Anthem

ISL-Jerusalem

For years the uplifting Israeli national anthem called "HaTikva" expressed the age-long desire of Jews all over the world: "The hope of two thousand years, To be a free nation in our land, The land of Zion and Jerusalem," says the anthem.
However, according to Yuli Tamir the Peace Now Minister of Education, the words of the national anthem have become outdated and in fact, are quite offending, "First of all, 'Zion' is an offensive, racist term for a land that belongs to many peoples," said Tamir, " It would be more appropriate to call this land by a more natural sounding name such as 'Palestine'
"Second," Tamir said, "The song talks about hope – but of course we have no hope. It is much better to admit that than to continue with this charade. This land was, perhaps, our land, but the times are changing and it is about time we revised the anthem to reflect the new reality. "

Tamir has proposed a new anthem, based on the American folk song "This Land is Your Land" by Woody Guthrie (watch the video here), with lyrics altered to fit the new spiritual reality that Tamir and her friends are living in. It goes something like this:

This Land is Their Land

This land was our land, let's make it their land,
From the Eilat mountains to the Galil hilltops,
From Dizengoff Center to Har Bracha,
This land was made for Arab thieves.

As I was riding the bus to work,
I saw before me a blinding light,
I saw below me I had no legs,
Good thing we signed that peace treaty

Chorus

I've shopped and dined in the streets of Paris,
The shops in London, and New York City,
And all around me a voice was sounding,
Israel don't mean a thing to me

Chorus

No sun comes shining, the night is blinding,
No children laughing, no future happening,
The hate within me, it nearly killed me,
This lonely road, it was made for you and me.

According to Tamir's plan, children will have to sing the new national anthem every morning at school, right after reciting the Pledge of Treason.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Minister of Education Proposes: Israel To Change National Anthem
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 09:02:39 PM »
Re:  "...Tamir has proposed a new anthem, based on the American folk song "This Land is Your Land" by Woody Guthrie..."

Which conclusively proves that Tamir is not only a traitor, demented, and mentally ill; but also proves how unbelievably ignorant is Tamir.

Why?

Because...little known to the current generation of Leftist "folkies" is that Woody Guthrie recorded and sang a song; the lyrics of which are:

"...you tell 'ole Mr. Goldberg, we're a'comin' to SHUT YOUR JEW-FACTORY DOWN..."
-words and lyrics by Woody Guthrie

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 10:06:29 PM »
Yacov,
Is this a joke? Or is this serious information?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 11:46:17 PM »
Ambiorix:  "Yacov,
Is this a joke? Or is this serious information?"

I've never known Yacov to be anything other than serious.

Now you see what I mean about the traitorous dictatorship that seized control of the government of Israel.

Olmert's wife & lesbian daughter advocate for PLO terrorists to kill all the Israeli Jews & drive the Jews out.

That's serious information also.

Imagine a meeting between Olmert, Tzipi Livni, Bush, & Condi Rice all in one room...so many crooks, traitors, liars and mental cases in one place!...It literally boggles the mind!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 12:04:23 AM »
Ambiorix:  "Yacov,
Is this a joke? Or is this serious information?"

I've never known Yacov to be anything other than serious.

Now you see what I mean about the traitorous dictatorship that seized control of the government of Israel.

Olmert's wife & lesbian daughter advocate for PLO terrorists to kill all the Israeli Jews & drive the Jews out.

That's serious information also.

Imagine a meeting between Olmert, Tzipi Livni, Bush, & Condi Rice all in one room...so many crooks, traitors, liars and mental cases in one place!...It literally boggles the mind!

But that s high-treason!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2008, 12:55:48 AM »
Ambiorix:  "...But that s high-treason!..."

It certainly is.
In a country where they've passed laws to criminalize 'thought'...
In a country where they've passed laws to criminalize self-defense against Arab terror.
In a country where they've passed laws to criminalize 'insulting a public official'.
In a country where they've passed laws to criminalize and completely outlaw a democratically elected Jewish Rabbi and Minister of Knesset, along with his entire nationalist political party.
In a country where they've passed laws to criminalize even the wearing of a T-shirt with the word 'Kahane' written on it.
In a country where they've passed laws to criminalize possession of firearms.
In a country where a private mercenary police force of non-Jews was assembled by Ariel Sharon, and highly paid to commit a monstrous "Cossack-style" pogrom against innocent religious Jewish families, forcibly ejecting them from their ancestral homelands where they had built beautiful lives and livelihoods, bulldozing their homes, literally throwing the Jews out into the streets with no compensation, and turning Jewish liberated homeland completely over to the PLO HAMAS NAZIS...who burned the synagogue, and who have fired missiles and rockets into Israel every single day since taking over a part of Biblical Israel.  All on the orders of Bill Gates, Bush, The World Bank, the CFR, and other traitors in the U.S.A. (who then reneged on their promise to financially compensate "the settlers" for their losses; on the grounds of the PLO NAZI HAMAS terrorists destroyed and ransacked all of the Jewish owned hot houses and equipment left behind for the purposes of providing the new PLO terrorist state a "sweet living" to help them generate income and business...so the Satanic bastards claimed they weren't going to compensate the Jewish families for property which had been ransacked and demolished.

And now the traitors are preparing the next pogroms to completely remove all Jews from Judaea, Samaria, the Golan, and half of Jerusalem...so that a Jew-free new Terrorist PLO HAMAS State can come into being.

I wish I was making all of this up, but I'm not.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2008, 01:48:10 AM »

It certainly is.
In a country where they've passed laws to criminalize self-defense against Arab terror.
In a country where they've passed laws to criminalize 'insulting a public official'.
In a country where they've passed laws to criminalize and completely outlaw a democratically elected Jewish Rabbi and Minister of Knesset, along with his entire nationalist political party.
In a country where they've passed laws to criminalize even the wearing of a T-shirt with the word 'Kahane' written on it.
In a country where a private mercenary police force of non-Jews was assembled by Ariel Sharon, and highly paid to commit a monstrous "Cossack-style" pogrom against innocent religious Jewish families, forcibly ejecting them from their ancestral homelands where they had built beautiful lives and livelihoods, bulldozing their homes, literally throwing the Jews out into the streets with no compensation, and turning Jewish liberated homeland completely over to the PLO HAMAS NAZIS...who burned the synagogue, and who have fired missiles and rockets into Israel every single day since taking over a part of Biblical Israel.  All on the orders of Bill Gates, Bush, The World Bank, the CFR, and other traitors in the U.S.A. (who then reneged on their promise to financially compensate "the settlers" for their losses; on the grounds of the PLO NAZI HAMAS terrorists destroyed and ransacked all of the Jewish owned hot houses and equipment left behind for the purposes of providing the new PLO terrorist state a "sweet living" to help them generate income and business...so the Satanic bastards claimed they weren't going to compensate the Jewish families for property which had been ransacked and demolished.

And now the traitors are preparing the next pogroms to completely remove all Jews from Judaea, Samaria, the Golan, and half of Jerusalem...so that a Jew-free new Terrorist PLO HAMAS State can come into being.

Israel needs to rethink itself. 

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2008, 03:13:44 AM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2008, 11:14:28 AM »

It certainly is.

Unless they want to become an Arab state?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2008, 09:21:22 PM »
It's a satiric site. It's a joke who may resemble very well the mind of self hating leftists , but not a true proposal. No real traitor would expose himself so openly!!!!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2008, 01:11:25 AM »

It certainly is.

Unless they want to become an Arab state?

An Arab MuSSlim Nazi state would making anything become ruined >:(

newman

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2008, 01:47:35 AM »
That self-hating, leftist b*tch deserves to be gang-raped by a bunch of arab truck drivers!!!!!!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2008, 02:41:41 AM »
That self-hating, leftist b*tch deserves to be gang-raped by a bunch of arab truck drivers!!!!!!!!

I agree newman O0