Author Topic: David Dukes Frog friend Guillaume Faye  (Read 6190 times)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: David Dukes Frog friend Guillaume Faye
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2008, 06:48:28 PM »
David Duke is an antisemitic nutjob.

Guillaume Faye is pro-Jewish and pro-Israel. He should not be associating with David Duke in any way, shape, or form.

Right this coming from you  :::D :::D :::D :::D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2008, 06:51:10 PM »
Hi Jewish Nationalist,

I see you made a lot of posts on the subject Zionists & European nationalists.

I happened to become Zionist after reading G.Faye, <<le colonisation de l'Europe.>>

Skippy has since I defended this "nazi ?" author considered me a nazi-troll....

I just don't agree with that. I am in no way anti-Israel.

I believe it is time to build the bridges, between right wing
Zionist Jews , Americans, Australians, South-Africans, New Zeelanders, Russians, Europeans & Indians.

Ain't that the mass - movement Chaim wants to build to save Israel and the Western World?

If a certain author from European Nationalists, even pro-white racists, are stating that they are anti-anti-semite,
than I think this is an all, not an enemy, of the Jewish state.

Whatever falsifies Faye: the congress of pan-European nationalists, attended by D. Duke,
falsifies BNP leader Nick Griffin as well.

I have seen some posters on the forum support BNP, and they believe, the anti-semites are being kicked out of the party.

In my country , Vlaams Belang, has kicked out lots of Jew-haters too.

It is not to me to judge, if these acts are just a strategic act, to become more "salonfähig", and to avoid
criticism,
but , I can tell you , this party, Vlaams Belang, is more pro-Zionist, than any of the other Belgian political parties.
The left-wing social-democrat  parties, are the new-"anti-Zionist", anti-American Jew/European/WhitePeople/non-Muslim-hating,
dhimmi-collaborating "Judenrat" parties!!!

Do we want to seriously expand as a mass-movement in Europe?

Then we need to check, which people are genuine supporters, and which are not.

I'd say, death to Islam,
Let Jews rule Israel, and let all the genuine righteous people of the Western World be allies against the muslim-nazi-satanic-monster.

I joined JTF, because, the message Chaim Ben Pesach brought on his various youtube videos,
was 100% in line with the ideas I learned from reading Faye's book.

Then I learned about this:

JTF's 7-POINT PLAN
How JTF would save America and Israel!  ....add Western World too ...please..

POINT ONE: A ferocious retaliation against all Muslim nations which have in any way aided or abetted terrorism against American citizens.

... add against all muslims, wherever they are...

POINT TWO: The immediate destruction by the American or Israeli military of all Muslim nuclear reactors, plants and laboratories developing nuclear, chemical and/or biological weapons of mass destruction.

POINT THREE: Total energy independence for America through a crash development program funded in the defense budget as a vital national security priority.
... add a Total energy independence for America and Europe, the whole Western World.....

POINT FOUR: An immediate end to all U.S. foreign aid, even to a genuine friend and ally like Israel, which is harmed rather than helped by her counterproductive dependency on America's addictive welfare handouts.

... add an end to all EU aid to HAMASS.

POINT FIVE: An immediate end to all foreign immigration into the United States, combined with the complete expulsion of America's millions of illegal aliens and the stringent removal of her legal ones at the expiration of their work or residency visas.

...an end to immigrantion of nazi-third worlders to any Western Country...

POINT SIX: An immediate recognition by the United States of little Israel's G-d-given right and obligation to assert full and permanent sovereign control over all sacred Jewish Biblical lands, including Judea, Samaria, the Gaza District, the Golan Heights and eastern Jerusalem.

... Israel for the Israeli Without any restriction....

POINT SEVEN: An immediate withdrawal from the fanatically anti-American United Nations (UN) and all organizations directly or indirectly affiliated with it, and the immediate banning of all UN-related activities on American soil.

.... the abolishment of all supra-national one-world satanic bodies....

I see from one of your posts that you were Utopia on the Phora.

I learned about that forum since I was looking to get in contact with the banned member Eurovox,
who I found on the phora, after a google search on "eurovox".

Anyway, I want to read some more books of this author, especially <<La nouvelle question Juive>>
before I make any more statement on Faye.

Why not join Phora you would fit nicely in.

Tho many there would never support your ideas.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2008, 07:02:40 PM »

The majority on phora seem to be pro-Iran... or at least anti-Israel.

that makes them traitors to the Western World.

God will decide what happens with them O0

I know that the truth prevails!!

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2008, 09:12:51 PM »

The majority on phora seem to be pro-Iran... or at least anti-Israel.

that makes them traitors to the Western World.

G-d will decide what happens with them O0

I know that the truth prevails!!

Phora does have some rubys in that pile of rocks.