Author Topic: The truth about Obama's Pastor  (Read 5619 times)

newman

Re: The truth about Obama's Pastor
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2008, 03:04:16 AM »
see the problems of black culture too. I want no zoo in my neighborhood, but in my town I have never seen any gangster-rapper-styled-morons.

Not yet...not yet my friend.

Here in Australia, you have these black Somalian refugees. Now, these shits do not know this gansterism....and yet, once they get in AUS, they turn into this right away. Most interesting. Belief me, they will become that...
There have been anthropological studies done on this.

Blacks (like ALL great apes) live in small family units/groups in the wild. When they are all forced together in large groups they instantly become violent and try to kill each other.

You can see this with apes in the jungle and negroes in cities (both in africa AND civilised countries). It's not 'racist theory'. It's natural science.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2008, 03:09:55 AM »
see the problems of black culture too. I want no zoo in my neighborhood, but in my town I have never seen any gangster-rapper-styled-morons.

Not yet...not yet my friend.

Here in Australia, you have these black Somalian refugees. Now, these shits do not know this gansterism....and yet, once they get in AUS, they turn into this right away. Most interesting. Belief me, they will become that...

Blacks (like ALL great apes) live in small family units/groups in the wild. When they are all forced together in large groups they instantly become violent and try to kill each other.

You can see this with apes in the jungle and negroes in cities (both in africa AND civilised countries). It's not 'racist theory'. It's natural science.
Yes Newman, 100% correct. That's why Apartheid was instated by the British, to keep blacks away from each other. Today, where there is no barriers...South Africa is more dangerous than Iraq! In fact, you havea  better chance of being killed in Johaneburg, than while in Baghdad.

newman

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2008, 03:17:50 AM »

Yes Newman, 100% correct. That's why Apartheid was instated by the British, to keep blacks away from each other. Today, where there is no barriers...South Africa is more dangerous than Iraq! In fact, you havea  better chance of being killed in Johaneburg, than while in Baghdad.

The jungle instinct is alive and well in blacks.

The swaggering around like a tough-guy gangster is a male ape dominance behaviour pattern.

The constant desire to copulate with every female (whether she wants to or not) all the time and NEVER stick around after is pure jungle primate behaviour.

The professors at the colleges know all this full-well but if they articulate these facts they'll be crucified.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2008, 04:24:46 AM »
VERY true Newman, VERY true!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2008, 11:13:03 AM »
is this behaviour racial determinated?

Aren't  some whites like gorillas too?

Or is this really a black racial thing?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2008, 09:56:35 AM »
We say in JTF that it's cultural thing not racial, but judging from that every black country maybe exept Ethiopia is failed state whever christian or muslime, African or American; and that even black Jews have IQ around 65, I as an old and known KKKer ::) will say it's fifty-fifty, You cannot have righteus culture buld by people with IQ and morals of Gorillas.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2008, 11:56:29 AM »
We say in JTF that it's cultural thing not racial, but judging from that every black country maybe exept Ethiopia is failed state whever christian or muslime, African or American; and that even black Jews have IQ around 65, I as an old and known KKKer ::) will say it's fifty-fifty, You cannot have righteus culture buld by people with IQ and morals of Gorillas.   

you can only do so , if they are under the control of the npn-gorillas.

In any case, African Black Pride people. are free to build a black civilisation in Africa.
I have nothing against them, if they live in their own countries.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2008, 12:01:16 PM »

you can only do so , if they are under the control of the npn-gorillas.

In any case, African Black Pride people. are free to build a black civilisation in Africa.
I have nothing against them, if they live in their own countries.

That's my sentiment Never again the "Burden of white man". O0 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm