Author Topic: Shalom from Canada!  (Read 3313 times)

Offline CanadianChristian

• New JTFer
Shalom from Canada!
« on: January 27, 2008, 03:43:31 PM »
Shalom!

I learned about JTF by following a link from a Christian forum to LiveLeak.com and saw a video in which the statement "we are armed with faith and truth" was made so here I am to take a stand for truth and show my support for Israel and am praying for her every day.  I also pray for muslims around the world that they seek and find the truth.  I do not hate muslims as I am instructed by the Lord Jesus Christ to love the sinner and hate the sin.  This is not an easy thing to do in light of what's going on in the world but I could not call myself a follower of Christ if I had hate in my heart for anyone.  As difficult as it is to witness all of the unrighteousness of Islam in this world, (even in my own country) I belive we must put all of our trust in G_D and his word.  Our governments have failed us miserably but we must continue to stand in faith and truth and know that He's the one who's really in charge.  We must all repent and turn to Him. That is our only hope.  G_D bless Israel!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Shalom from Canada!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 04:09:12 PM »
Welcome to the board, I see that there are still some Christians left in Canada O0

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 04:11:46 PM »
Welcome!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 06:21:07 PM »
welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 10:16:04 AM »
 O0
The truth,justice and Serbian way

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 05:56:52 AM »
I'm probably setting myself up to get flamed here but what's with all the racism on this board?  I will never retract my stand for Israel but I'm not sure I want to be associate with any group that finds this acceptable.  I can understand where it's coming from but I see that some of you have become what you hate by being so hateful yourselves and I see no strength, truth or righteousness in that. I'll tell you that it was a black woman who lead me to Christ and taught me through scripture why I should love Israel and her people.  It saddens me to see all the (rather disgusting) anti-black comments I've read here so far.  She also showed me through scripture that our enemy is not of flesh and blood which is something I've taken to heart and this belief allows me to stand for righteousness while still loving my neighbor and even those who might hate me for it (that means those of you who want to baste me right now)   Someone please tell me this is not a general attitude on this board.   :'(

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 06:16:58 AM »
I'm probably setting myself up to get flamed here but what's with all the racism on this board?  I will never retract my stand for Israel but I'm not sure I want to be associate with any group that finds this acceptable.  I can understand where it's coming from but I see that some of you have become what you hate by being so hateful yourselves and I see no strength, truth or righteousness in that. I'll tell you that it was a black woman who lead me to Christ and taught me through scripture why I should love Israel and her people.  It saddens me to see all the (rather disgusting) anti-black comments I've read here so far.  She also showed me through scripture that our enemy is not of flesh and blood which is something I've taken to heart and this belief allows me to stand for righteousness while still loving my neighbor and even those who might hate me for it (that means those of you who want to baste me right now)   Someone please tell me this is not a general attitude on this board.   :'(

1) This not christian but jewish religius forum so if you don't want to be acused of proseliting stop talking about HIM.
2) We're not rascist but oposed to evil cultures and not PC. We hate the musslime and evil black becouse of their actions not skin colour; muslimes are not race btw! 
3) We have black, asian and latino members from whole world, not only  jewish, but christian, hindu and noahide we acept everybody who's righteus and acepting the rules of forum; So if you're up to the chalenge of debating strong willed and some times rough  people welcome a board. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2008, 09:29:50 AM »
Welcome
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 06:56:41 PM »
Thanks, I sincerely appreciate hearing your comments and if I may reply;

1) I am well aware that this is a Jewish religious forum which is why I'm shocked by what I perceive as racism.  I was invited here by your spokesperson and was asked to introduce myself.  "HE" is a major part of who I am so when talking about myself I make no apologies for talking about "HIM".  If that gets me banned from your forum I would only take that as a great honor and victory in Christ for standing firm in my faith. I pray every single day that your leaders would also stand firm in theirs instead of pleasing the "world".  I can assure you that I didn't come here to convert Jews, only to show my support and pray that you keep your trust in G_D's word.  I know in my heart that Israel is in G_D's hands because the Bible tells me so.  It's the nations that needs saving.

2) I am also opposed to evil cultures such as Islam, homosexuality,injustice and immorality in general (regardless of the color of the perpetrators skin) but there is a huge difference between not being PC and just being hateful.  That's what I saw in some of the threads with no one opposing it. 

Please define your term "evil black" for me and explain how that is not racist (based on skin color).  Are there not evil whites, Asian, Hindu's and Latino's etc...aswell?  Evil is evil plain and simple.  There's no need to become the evil we hate, where will that get us?  I encourage Israel to be strong while taking the high road.  You are G_D's chosen people.  I would consider that a great honor and privilege but with privilege comes great responsability.  Your responsability is to lead the nations.

And yes, I know muslim is not a race.  My second post, which I assume you are replying to didn't mention anything about muslims.  But while we're on the subject, PM me if you would like to hear about my humbling experience when assuming that all Arabs are evil muslims.

3) Thanks for the welcome!  O0  G_D bless you!