Author Topic: This week's shows  (Read 2221 times)

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
This week's shows
« on: December 05, 2006, 06:11:12 PM »
I really enjoyed this weeks shows on QPTV.  I really liked the fact that Chaim made fun of that Rabbi that wanted to arrested him because he was protesting the Russians about Russian Jews.  That proves that there are stupid people no matter what their religious beliefs are or what race they are born in.  Everybody is stupid.  It's digesting how stupid people are.

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: This week's shows
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 07:30:05 PM »
But it's so true.  Americans don't even know their history.  They think that the battle of Gettysburg was fought in the American Revolution.

ftfl

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 05:00:50 PM »
Wizards First Rule: "People are stupid." (From the Sword of Truth books, a fantasy series that is intended to convey many facts about real life, warning to anyone who decides to read them, they contain a lot of graphic violence and the "facts" they convey are the facts according to their author, despite that, they provide a very good insight into a lot of things.)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 12:11:27 AM »
I agree, this was one of the best Take Back America show ever.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 06:52:01 PM »
I just hope that the debate with popeye continues on the english fourm.

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 12:51:21 PM »
I figured to write on this post instead of keep making a new one everytime I post something about the next shows that air on QPTV