Author Topic: Black leaders?  (Read 6003 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Black leaders?
« on: February 04, 2008, 09:22:46 PM »
Question:  When will the majority of black leaders will ever tell black communities it is long over due that they take responsibility for their actions and many failures? 

Instead of blaming everyone else.  After 500 years.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Black leaders?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 05:52:24 AM »
The black leaders are low class garbage themselves. I love when white libs bring up the moron bill cosby. This joker is a phoney Ph.d and a serial white woman molester. That is the best that the darkies can produce.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 05:12:14 PM »
As a prominent leader of the Afro-American community, I must firmly object to your shallow and oversimplified assessment of Negro leaders.

Yours truly,

The Rev. Dr. I.B. Oppressed.

LOL!  welcome on Forum Brotha O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 05:18:00 PM »
Welcome Rev A.B oppresed
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 05:21:04 PM »
Let's have a more descriptive opening statement Rev.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 05:46:39 PM »
Hey Rev you going to throw gang signs up?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 05:48:44 PM »
Jesse Lee Peterson says that blacks need to take reponsibility for their own actions and, "stop blaming white people" for their own problems.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 05:58:10 PM »

This is the fool that has been misrepresenting me. You are the reason I support the bro Barack Obama. I'm tired of being stereotyped and treated like dirt. Excuse the jive talk, but after doing everything a schvartza was told to do in order to be successful, a schvartza still is treated like dirt. I got educated, I made me a lot a money, but whenever I'm around white folk I ain't nothing but a gangbanger. It's that attitude that keeps my people oppressed.

Don't let it bother you.  The Asians in America don't let the 'oppressive white man' bother them, and they succeed in life.  They don't make excuses for everything.  They simply focus and work hard.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 06:41:46 PM »

This is the fool that has been misrepresenting me. You are the reason I support the bro Barack Obama. I'm tired of being stereotyped and treated like dirt. Excuse the jive talk, but after doing everything a schvartza was told to do in order to be successful, a schvartza still is treated like dirt. I got educated, I made me a lot a money, but whenever I'm around white folk I ain't nothing but a gangbanger. It's that attitude that keeps my people oppressed.

Did you put tinfoil on your teeth to show off your "bling"?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 06:45:53 PM »

Don't let it bother you.  The Asians in America don't let the 'oppressive white man' bother them, and they succeed in life.  They don't make excuses for everything.  They simply focus and work hard.

Kanzaburo, you're oversimplifying things. A brotha shooting up in the alley ain't analyzing how he got to that point in his life. He's thinking about his next hit. The people who make what you rightfully call excuses are in the position to make the changes. They should serve as an example, as a light, unto the Negro. The unfornate Negro in his state of need for repair either enjoys hearing the excuses or is totally indifferent to his situation. This is the Negro that lives for the moment. He posseses the faculty for critical thinking and focusing, but he isn't about to sit down and reflect how he can implement changes in his behavior to uplift himself. The Negro doesn't need to hear or make feel good excuses. The Negro needs a revolutionary change in thought and behavior in order to be free from the oppression of suffering of all kinds.

Yes.  The negro needs to stop blaming others and take responsibility for his own actions. 

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2008, 06:47:55 PM »
I.B. Oppressed is either pulling your leg or total loon guys; I think he's white and making fun of negro leaders, he's writings are like caricatures of Farakhan and Sharpton speaches. :D  
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2008, 06:51:53 PM »
I.B. Oppressed is either pulling your leg or total loon guys; I think he's white and making fun of negro leaders, he's writings are like caricatures of Farakhan and Sharpton speaches. :D  

There's no way that he's black.  He sounds like Amos and Andy.  'I be' this and 'I be' that.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2008, 07:37:43 PM »
What's that the actual non generic brand of tin foil rolls?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 08:01:02 PM »
What's that the actual non generic brand of tin foil rolls?
:::D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2008, 08:23:38 PM »
Question:  When will the majority of black leaders will ever tell black communities it is long over due that they take responsibility for their actions and many failures? 

Instead of blaming everyone else.  After 500 years.
The same day they wish to develop true "black pride" and want to return to Africa and aid their brethren to accept the impossible task of building a productive and functioning society.... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 09:17:34 PM »
Whitey, the chain around my neck is pure gold with enough diamonds to make you and your mama go blind.

Rev it is so good you can stop  by, how about Old English and Kools!

Sergio 11

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2008, 12:46:58 AM »
These ditsoon chaps obviously don't like America i don't know why they just don't go somewhere else preferably back from whence they came (africa)...

All you ever here from the 'bro's wid hoe's' attitude is that they are allowed to act all barbaric due to there 300 years of oppression... 

well ive got news for you REV ... no one is going to stand for that "we be di opressed" attitude here.

blacks who make up 13% of the country whilst they commit 69% of violent crimes according to FBI stats ... you do the maths and then come back to us when your sober "black attack" kicks down a gear.

Just Erica

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2008, 12:52:38 AM »
These ditsoon chaps obviously don't like America i don't know why they just don't go somewhere else preferably back from whence they came (africa)...

All you ever here from the 'bro's wid hoe's' attitude is that they are allowed to act all barbaric due to there 300 years of oppression... 

well ive got news for you REV ... no one is going to stand for that "we be di opressed" attitude here.

blacks who make up 13% of the country whilst they commit 69% of violent crimes according to FBI stats ... you do the maths and then come back to us when your sober "black attack" kicks down a gear.

Sergio, this isn't a real black man responding to you. I.B. Oppressed is actually a member from this board; poking fun at ignorant blacks. I don't understand why someone who hates the language some blacks speak would do it on purpose...just to get some laughs? Attention maybe?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2008, 08:31:57 PM »
The rev sounds just like obama's and hoprah's 'pastor'. No different. He has the same type of mentalilty and intellect.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2008, 05:57:56 PM »
The Rev be throwing down his gang signs around Jamaica Ave?

Theres our Rev, isn't that nice.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2008, 06:14:14 PM »

What church is he from? Is it the church of the Holy Rollers and Dice Throwers?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2008, 06:15:59 PM »

And malt liquor served at the alter

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2008, 06:19:31 PM »

And malt liquor served at the alter

By all means what would services be without the sacramental Malt liquor :::D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2008, 06:21:06 PM »
And the truth is, that its not far from the truth, I been around Hillside Ave. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2008, 06:32:24 PM »
And the truth is, that its not far from the truth, I been around Hillside Ave. 
I know what your saying MW1. I grew up in Flushing Queens and still come into the city week days for work. Over the years I have been to parts of the city that some white folks would never venture to. Sadly it really is the truth and what we are joking about is not even scratching the surface.