Author Topic: McCain, Obama, Hillary... The Next 4 Years Are Going to Be BAD!  (Read 914 times)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
McCain, Obama, Hillary... The Next 4 Years Are Going to Be BAD!
« on: February 13, 2008, 10:42:43 PM »

One can only hope for Hillary to win, I say Hillary because between her and Obama it is of course a no-brainer, he's as far left as you can get this side of Lenin.

And I say Hillary but not McCain, because McCain is for all intents and purposes a Democrat, and if it's going to be a Democrat in office no matter what we do, it might as well be the Democrat's that get the blame for the Damage that is ineviditably going to be done to this nation.

Of the three, Hillary will do the least damage (I hope), and in 2 years if the country is still here, we can fill the Senate with Conservatives to stem the hemmoraging. Hopefully, the shock of Hillary in office will bring us the next great Conservative President for the next 8 years, praying for another Reagan.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: McCain, Obama, Hillary... The Next 4 Years Are Going to Be BAD!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 10:50:42 PM »
                                                                                                             בס''ד

I believe that Obama will beat Clinton. In my opinion, it will be a race between Obama and McCain, which is indeed a nightmare. But I think that our goal will have to be to defeat Obama.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 10:59:40 PM »
                                                                                                             בס''ד

I believe that Obama will beat Clinton. In my opinion, it will be a race between Obama and McCain, which is indeed a nightmare. But I think that our goal will have to be to defeat Obama.

Between Obama and McCain, yes, we'll simply have to hold our noses and vote for McCain. Like I said in the title of this post, the next 4 years are going to be bad.

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 11:09:02 PM »
McCain is better than either democrat, but I think hillary is far worse than obama, she is further left for sure
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 11:39:11 PM »
Hate to say it, but it's all too easy for me to imagine Obama defeating McCain in debates.

Osama's young, tall, lots of energy, lots of "black-preacher jive talk", he's going to tell all the college age kids that he'll legalize dope, keep abortion, side with the Muslims, stop all wars, and invite all the worlds' biggest dictators and terrorists to the Yellow House to discuss "their needs".

McCain is far more than "over the hill"...he looks like Dr. Sardonicus, plasters himself with that hideous pancake makeup that makes him look like a corpse, talks like he's got one foot in the Alzheimer's ward and another foot in the graveyard.  He never sounds sincere, drops lots of ridiculous cliches about Ronald Reagan, etc.  He obviously doesn't have a grasp of the Muslim threat, the Mexican illegals threat, or the Globalists' threat.  He'll no sooner promise to secure the borders, then he'll be on TV five minutes later with Ted Kennedy & Hillary introducing some new "Amnesty" bill.  His past record is a damning one...while Osama essentially has no past record...the exception being that he voted against the Iraq invasion from the beginning and didn't flip flop.

If you thought a pasty white Richard Nixon sweating bullets and looking all nervous and disgusting was no match on TV for the young, dashing, full head of hair John F. Kennedy with a war hero record and a beautiful refined wife, just wait until McCain, all bent over and whiter than a KKK sheet, snarling at Osama like an enraged animal, promises to continue perpetual wars regardless of cost and continue "The Bush record"; and is overpowered by a tall, lithe, in-shape Yellow Man with thousands of young groupies and leftist radicals in his following, who will point out to the public all of the "turncoat" "flip-flops" and "lies" of McCain...he'll go on about how McCain gave in to torture and collaborated with the Viet Cong, how McCain's blonde "trophy bride" is a recovering narcotics addict and member of Narcotics Anonymous, how McCain destroyed three fighter jets and almost sunk his own destroyer when he was in command, etc. etc... 

It's going to be the worst night in American history, and the greatest victory imaginable for Castro, Chavez, Columbian Rebels, Shining Path, Ahmanigrajihad, Ghadafi, Assad, and the PLO/Hamas/ Nazis worldwide.

Don't misinterpret my comments to mean I'm in any way in support of the Yellow Man, because just the opposite is true.  But McCain can't even fire up the support of his supposed own Conservative Republicans, let alone impress a new generation of young impressionable know-nothing kids and angry chip-on-their-shoulder "inner city" "at-risk youth".