Author Topic: Do you think America will fall?  (Read 9874 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Do you think America will fall?
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2008, 02:55:31 PM »
Unfortunately, America's fall is inevitable.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2008, 03:06:29 PM »
Not if if we follow the JTF "Get Fit" plan!! O0
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2008, 09:15:46 PM »
Not if if we follow the JTF "Get Fit" plan!! O0
True!

ALL nations fall, ALL. The bigger the nations they are, the harder they fall...

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2008, 11:57:15 AM »
Yes. Another Cold War will take place between America and China.......then russia will join links with China and become the next superpower.

I think Russia will fight China ... and that the USA will defend China.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article3408155.ece
America's decision to destroy a defunct spy satellite orbiting Earth by firing a missile into outer space provoked a diplomatic row today, with both China and Russia accusing the US of having carried out a covert weapons test.

Already a sign. ^-^ I truly think that Russia and China will join together.....not as communist states but just to undermine America. Then after they become the next superpower, they'll go against each other and Russia will win.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2008, 12:02:20 PM »
America will crumble from within, not any outside pressure. Look at what is happening in this upcoming. The American people are nearly overwhelmingly supporting a black moron with cult-like vigor. Is he qualified to lead? No, but he's a black man who doesn't speak like Jesse Jackson so he must be a god. The media is reporting Obama is getting cheers when he blows his nose. His entire campaign is a cult and this is a big sign of the downfall of America.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2008, 01:24:37 PM »
America will fall if we continue to support the WRONG sides of isssues such as Fakestinians and F'n KOSOVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2008, 06:52:43 PM »
no

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2008, 07:05:01 PM »
Here is another idea:
1. Unify all anti-muslim countries under one cause: to stop muslim tyranny once and for all.
2. kick every muslim country out of any international organization, including the UN.
3. Give an ultimatium to these sand monkeys (in a way, that is an insult to moneky) that for every terrorist attack, we will randomly nuke a muslim city untill they themselves decide that forcing others to join their satan-worshipping religion will no longer be tolerated. At least, we would give them a chance to become civilized.
4. muslim will refuse of course and continue their terrorist attacks.
5. finish them all once and for all.
6. Problem solved!

If america wants to save itself, it has to distance itself from supporting muslims because muslims are a bigger threat to american way of life than anyone or anything else. It is time that people and not the sell-outs take our country back.

I want to hear from all of you about my idea.

the only good muslim is a dead muslim!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2008, 07:42:56 PM »
Here is another idea:
1. Unify all anti-muslim countries under one cause: to stop muslim tyranny once and for all.
2. kick every muslim country out of any international organization, including the UN.
3. Give an ultimatium to these sand monkeys (in a way, that is an insult to moneky) that for every terrorist attack, we will randomly nuke a muslim city untill they themselves decide that forcing others to join their satan-worshipping religion will no longer be tolerated. At least, we would give them a chance to become civilized.
4. muslim will refuse of course and continue their terrorist attacks.
5. finish them all once and for all.
6. Problem solved!

If america wants to save itself, it has to distance itself from supporting muslims because muslims are a bigger threat to american way of life than anyone or anything else. It is time that people and not the sell-outs take our country back.

I want to hear from all of you about my idea.

the only good muslim is a dead muslim!

Good points.

I think we should try to create intra-Arabian wars.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.