Author Topic: banned yet again... and darn proud of it...  (Read 801 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
banned yet again... and darn proud of it...
« on: February 27, 2008, 12:32:17 PM »
i wear these bannings here and over at revava and the jj of l.a. as a badge of honor... because of what i fight for and make my stand over... that said... this is the post i was trying to add to the "hey what the...?" thread i began before it was closed off from further replies (fascism) and before i was so rudely and summarily dismissed and banned until this morning... whoever re-instated me thank you... i leave you with this offering and i will be back later to complete the thought... ta... nik. out...  Print - Close Window 

Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:14:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: banned yet again...
To: [email protected]

Hello nikmatdam  February 26, 2008, 11:10:01 PM   
 Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.
Total time logged in: 4 days, 20 hours and 37 minutes.

News: Welcome to The JTF Forum: The Official Forum of The Jewish Task Force and Jews Against Obama.

Help Us Defeat The Black Muslim Nazi Presidential Candidate Barack Hussein Obama!

Visit our website: www.jtf.org or www.jewsagainstobama.org         
  Home  Help  Search  Profile    My Messages    Members  Logout   

JTF Forum > Personal Messages > New Message

Inbox
Outbox

Preferences
Search Messages
Manage Labels
Prune Messages

New Message
To:    Find Members 
Bcc:    (multiple recipients: 'name1, name2') 
Subject: 
   Change Color Black Red Yellow Pink Green Orange Purple Blue Beige Brown Teal Navy Maroon Lime Green

yeah well rational thought confirmed that i'm not nuts... he saw the same thing earlier today... so i don't know what if anything went haywire just with my most sensitive post ever and did not do so for the companion one about oslo... but perhaps if you just leave me alone and do not move anything of mine against my will away from where i wish to post on the general board then nothing of this nature will occur in the future... thank you...
 nik. 

Save a copy in my outbox 

Subject: Re: (No subject)

Quote from: nikmatdam on Today at 10:52:25 PM
i'm calm... it wasn't there this morning... i'm sorry you take offense... i have no idea what you can and cannot do... and i know i had subsequent postings to that thread and all of them were missing then too... and i'll check for you to see if they are all back there now... i'm not crazy... i saw what i saw... nik.

Well, I ran a repair on the database. Sometimes that fixes stuff. I know no one deleted your stuff. See if you can find them now that I ran that. It did say it found a bunch of posts that were unlinked. And the search thing on this forum software is terrible. It just doesn't work. I need to fix that.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 12:00:45 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
Re: banned yet again... and darn proud of it...
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 12:01:19 AM »
no takers for this one either...? et tu jtf...? nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."