Author Topic: Backfire?  (Read 1295 times)

Offline qwerty

• Junior JTFer
Backfire?
« on: February 27, 2008, 09:03:07 PM »
Does anybody feel that the pressure and hatred towards hillary over the past two years has made obama number one? because in the beginning, he wasn't really seen as a threat. but now..... :o
I mean all the pictures, videos and such of hillary thrown at her
Think it kinda backfired on people? people then realizing that obama is worse
im not supporting hillary or any dem but does anybody feel that way?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 09:04:38 PM by Tblick »

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: Backfire?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 09:16:24 PM »
I think the media has taking a liking to Babalama, and has decreed he will be the candidate no matter what.

Offline qwerty

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 09:23:29 PM »
True indeed
But sometimes I feel that people were soo afraid of this women ( as we should be) that people who were against her did everyting they could to stop her, but then out of nowhere comes Barack Obama. twice as worse as Hillary.

Of course we should know about the clinton body count.
Obama might die of "natural causes"

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 09:26:40 PM »
Obama is the Liberals dream candidate. He is everything they have been working towards for the past 40 years. I hope he rewards the white liberals accordingly when he gets into office >:(
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 11:36:51 PM »
True indeed
But sometimes I feel that people were soo afraid of this women ( as we should be) that people who were against her did everyting they could to stop her, but then out of nowhere comes Barack Obama. twice as worse as Hillary.

Clinton would have a worse chance in the general election because she is viewed as too far leftist, not that Obama is better, but people think he is
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 12:05:04 AM »
True indeed

Clinton would have a worse chance in the general election because she is viewed as too far leftist, not that Obama is better, but people think he is

oSSama is much worse, a blacKKK muSSlim in the white house is a great threat and danger to the survival of the U.S., he'll meet with Ahmadinejad negotiate with him, send the IranianSS American Technology in guiding them on their ultimate goal and quest of destroying Israel and western civilization.