Author Topic: Question about Kahane  (Read 892 times)

Offline Odie

• Junior JTFer
Question about Kahane
« on: March 09, 2008, 04:07:40 PM »
  If a White Neo-Nazi skinhead challenged Kahane to a Fight would Kahane fight him or back down, just Kahane and the skinhead in a Fist Fight..
        My Kahanist friend said Kahane would fight the Nazi
What kind of Gun did Kahane use ?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Question about Kahane
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 04:23:34 PM »
there is a video on youtube where Kahane is giving a speech, and somebody comes onto the stage. Kahane pushes him.  The guy was shocked..

There is another video of kahane in skokie, where he challenges neo nazis to come out.. and he calls them out as cowards.

kahanists also challenged the black panthers.

Kahane used to go into arab towns .. I don`t know how he protected himself.

He was attacked by israeli intelligence officers once, when alone. They tried to put a bag over his head. He dropped to the floor , and they couldn`t do it. So they hit him with batons to the head.. He covered his head.. so they hit his hand/arm.. He shouted out "TERRORISTS" (perhaps he thought it was. But either way it was effective).. They ran off.

He was from the streets of brooklyn. I don`t know what the mentality is over there.. But he seemed to absord alot from that brooklyn background.

Your question would be a great one to ask Chaim, in an askjtf show.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 05:23:28 PM »
Ive heard from JDL old timers, that the Rav demanded nothing he wouldnt do himself and when their was fighting he was always leading the way.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 09:43:55 PM »
In his older age he would, although it wouldn't be wise, when he was young definitely
KAHANE TZADAK!