Author Topic: What ya think about those?  (Read 5030 times)

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
What ya think about those?
« on: March 17, 2008, 12:25:55 PM »
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pqko1Li
subtitle states: "Vedran Corkula, famous soccer player of Manchester City (in UK) and croatian representative and his father Joza financed the building of a monument in form of a "U", close to the town of Derventa in Bosnia" ("U" standing for "Ustasha")
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aVQSEQJ
Excerpt under the small picture taken on the top of the "monument", on the left page of the paper quoting Croatian catholic Fra Mirko Filipovic as saying: "I really don't know where you have seen the letter "U"!? The problem is that Serbs still have aversion for everything which gives the assumption of something croatian, but I wonder what do Jews have with all of this"
 >:(

(Can you tell me what do I have to do for the pictures to be seen on my topic?)

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
Re: What ya think about those?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 01:33:34 PM »
Even if you're stupid enough not to see the U you clearly see its an Ustase flag because its starts with a white box and then a red one.

type [ I M G ] pictureURL [ / I M G ] , just remove the spaces.

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 03:28:58 PM »
Even if you're stupid enough not to see the U you clearly see its an Ustase flag because its starts with a white box and then a red one.
Those who say they don't see the "U" are hypocrite who try to present themselves as naïve.
type [ I M G ] pictureURL [ / I M G ] , just remove the spaces.
I did that already, but when I click on post "Preview", it doesn't show anything but my message without the picture.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 06:48:26 PM »
hmm.. thats wierd

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 04:09:09 PM »
hahahahah what characters xD
alot of those croats(ustasha)and chatolic priests are really dark,have sharp faces
like somebody rly wanted them to look stereotipic
"Really,i don't see the letter "U" here xD,what do jew have to do with this xDDD

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 04:12:41 PM »
Croatia is stil an ustashi state.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 11:19:11 PM »
Croatia is stil an ustashi state.

Yes it always has been

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 12:05:41 AM »
Not every Croat is bad, my water polo coach from way back when was one of the best influences I had in my life and he was Croatian.

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 12:36:20 PM »
Not every Croat is bad, my water polo coach from way back when was one of the best influences I had in my life and he was Croatian.
Of course, there are good guys and bad guys among each people. But the fact is that croatians who don't have the slightest racism or discrimination against Serbs and Jews are a very small minority. At best, you can meet croatians who like serbians who describe themselves as "yugoslavian" and spit on everything which has the taste or feeling of "Serbian culture", that way, those croatians feel like superiors to serbo-yugoslavian, who don't understand that.

For anyone to understand: yugoslavia was the mass grave of the Serbian people.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 12:51:59 PM »
[Of course, there are good guys and bad guys among each people. But the fact is that croatians who don't have the slightest racism or discrimination against Serbs and Jews are a very small minority.

I couldn't agree more!
The Croations who do not have sympathy for the Ustashi ideology are a minority.
Croatia's majority is still allied with Nazism (Ustase).

[those croatians feel like superiors to serbo-yugoslavian, who don't understand that.

Well, I was among Croats and I see it a little bit different.
The Croats hate the Serbs first of all because they selves were once also Serbian.
They shame them selves because of the fact that their forefathers were fallen Serbs who accepted the Roman-Catholic religion.

Their connection to the Serbian nation was ended and they stopped being a part of the most heroic nation from the Balkans which has also an old civilization and a great tradition and religion.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2008, 12:59:19 PM »
For anyone to understand: yugoslavia was the mass grave of the Serbian people.

It depends from which side you are looking on it.

The communist ideology behind the Yugoslavian federation which existed from 1945 till 1989 was the grave of the Serbian people. Because the heads of that state were persons who probably had followed some kind of a great anti-Serbian plan.

But the idea of a Yugoslav state was not bad for the Serbs.
It is a fact that the Serbs were the only defenders of Yugoslavia during it's collapse which started in 1990.

Yugoslavia gave the Serbs the opportunity to live together under one state and under equal rights.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 01:02:32 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2008, 01:41:24 PM »
Well, I was among Croats and I see it a little bit different.
The Croats hate the Serbs first of all because they selves were once also Serbian.
They shame them selves because of the fact that their forefathers were fallen Serbs who accepted the Roman-Catholic religion.

Their connection to the Serbian nation was ended and they stopped being a part of the most heroic nation from the Balkans which has also an old civilization and a great tradition and religion.
You are absolutely right, but I was searching for those who still can have contacts with Serbs, and I observed that it could only be when those Serbs are "Serbs" or "yugoslavian uber alles", or dumms who tomorrow will becam albanians, croats, bosnians, macedonians or whatever except Serbs.
It depends from which side you are looking on it.
Unfortunately no.
The communist ideology behind the Yugoslavian federation which existed from 1945 till 1989 was the grave of the Serbian people. Because the heads of that state were persons who probably had followed a some kind of great anti-Serbian plan.
Exactly.
But the idea of a Yugoslav state was not bad for the Serbs.
Sorry about that, but I think you're misinformed. The "jugoslavian project" dated 200 years ago, when Austrohungarian, willing to invade all the Balkans, aimed the unification of all the territories living on it. They first started to destroy Serbian language, to close to Orthodoxy, so to Russia for their taste. They picked up someone who would work in destroying it and found Vuk Karadzic. Because of his language "reform" (for which no Serbian intellectual at that time accepted the role of "reformator"), forced into Serbian schools some 150 years ago, Catholic Serbs, were "croaticized". If we look with more attention on where are leaders and mass executers of oustachi from WW2 from, we'll notice that they are in big majority from those regions in Hercegovina, Bosnia and Slavonia were there used to be Catholic Serbs before beeing treted by austrohungarian imperia as "croats"! That was because the "reform" of the Serbian language gave also birth to an official croatian language and, for "brtoherhood-unity" both people Serbs and Croats should have had cyrillc AND latin as alphabets. Vuk Karadzic forced bialphabetisation among Serbs while his croat counterpart did not.

We should remember that Vuk Karadzic had only been in school in two or three elementary classes, which, for reforming a language is the equivalent of inventing sthg new in nuclear physics while having stopped going to schooll after the elemenary classes.
It is a fact that the Serbs were the only defenders of Yugoslavia during it's collapse which started in 1990.
Unfortunately right, but understoodable. When comunnist took power in Serbia in 1945, thanks to 1 MILLION soviet army soldiers who entered in Serbia until the Drina river in october 1944 disarmed Draza Mihailovic chetniks with who they freed serbian towns from germans occupation. So from 1945 to 1948, tens of thousands of people, even members of the Serbian society elite were killed. Serbian society was dismembered and replaced with an illiterate elite, whose only quality was to be strong obeissance to the regime. So arriving in 1990, there is barly no one to be a honnest Serbian who would take distances with communist occupation and "culture"

On the other hand, from 1945 until 1990, if we trust the memorries of a retired BND spy (german intelligence agency), west of the Drina river, the yugoslavian secret service were forming a parallel secret service working for the BND, which was formed to prepare secession of croatia, slovenia and bosnia from yugoslavia. The leaders of those people was Stevo Krajacic, who in the 1970is was pretty old and ill so he trained several successors among hich we find... Franjo Tudjman and Stipe Mesic, now former and actual president of croatia.
Yugoslavia gave the Serbs the opportunity to live together under one state and under equal rights.
This was austrohungarian, and after, communist propaganda serving their own interests.
The fact is that when Serbs were living together, they haven't called their country that name, but Kingdom of Serbia, or Serbian duke, kingdom of Bosnia, etc...
Do you really think that Serbs united with ex ennemies in WW1 and then WW2 were that united and benefited from any rights? While Serbia alone lost roughly half of its population in WW1 (and how about Balkanic wars of 1912-13), forming a kingdom with ennemis prevented Serbia to benefit from due reparation to restaure its society. While the Serbian land was massacred, croatia and slovenia haven't felt the pain during WW1 but were austrohungrian allies.
Is there any other exemple in Europe where ennemies after a war were united into the same country? No, and the reason understands why.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2008, 02:01:54 PM »
Thanks for your comment!

So you have no positive thoughts about Vuk Karadzic?

The option of the Serbian nation was to remain in Yugoslavia during the beginning of the nineties. It was also the ligal right of the Serbs to protect the integrity and soveregnity of Yugoslavia.

The EU/ Vatican were benifited with the collapse of Yugoslavia!
Because after the collapse of Yugoslavia, the process of the separation of Serbia could start. Today the seperation of Kosovo from Serbia is taking place.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 02:03:32 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2008, 02:06:56 PM »
Sorry about that, but I think you're misinformed. The "jugoslavian project" dated 200 years ago, when Austrohungarian, willing to invade all the Balkans, aimed the unification of all the territories living on it.

Of course the ideology of Yugoslavia was the loss of the Serbian nation in 1918 and in 1945.

I did not say the SRFJ was good for the Serbs!

But I was talking about the Yugoslavian idea which was supported by the Serbs in 1990. The idea to remain in Yugoslavia.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 02:09:04 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2008, 02:23:01 PM »
So you have no positive thoughts about Vuk Karadzic?
Not at all, knowing he was only the tool with which austrohungarian (and Vatican as you quote it often) used to weaken Serbian resistance to invasion by destroying their culture and language. I suggest to every Serb (unfortunately I haven't heard it was translated) to download the following book which makes understand that injustice toward Serb has a very old tradition: http://www.pogledi.co.yu/15.php
The EU/ Vatican were benifited with the collapse of Yugoslavia!
More Germany than EU. I remember German governemment blackmailing the other EU member states in January 1992, saying they will withdraw from the Euro program if EU countries don't follow Vatican and German recognition of "idnependance" of Slovenia and Croatia.
Because after the collapse of Yugoslavia, the process of the separation of Serbia could start. Today the seperation of Kosovo from Serbia is taking place.
This time, it is not the end. The separation is taking place fictiveley, mediaticaly: as soon as "international" forces will withdraw from their, albanians will have to run very fast toward the Adriatic sea if they want to find soem safe place.  >:(
Of course the ideology of Yugoslavia was the loss of the Serbian nation in 1918 and in 1945.

I did not say the SRFJ was good for the Serbs!
I know but understood you found Kingdom of jugoslavija good for Serbs?
But I was talking about the Yugoslavian idea which was supported by the Serbs in 1990. The idea to remain in Yugoslavia.
Problem at that time too was on the ground, where it had strong ideological taste: the communist officers in the jugoslavian army, even if Serbs by blood, felt mostly more disturbed by some Serbs they met wearing Serbian signs, threatening them of execution, even if truely ustashis were shooting at them!
But I of course understand the diplomatic idea.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 02:34:59 PM »
Not at all, knowing he was only the tool with which austrohungarian (and Vatican as you quote it often) used to weaken Serbian resistance to invasion by destroying their culture and language. I suggest to every Serb (unfortunately I haven't heard it was translated) to download the following book which makes understand that injustice toward Serb has a very old tradition: http://www.pogledi.co.yu/15.php

Thanks for the info !

More Germany than EU. I remember German governemment blackmailing the other EU member states in January 1992, saying they will withdraw from the Euro program if EU countries don't follow Vatican and German recognition of "idnependance" of Slovenia and Croatia.

Yes that right. They are all the same.
They are all part of the European and American colonization powers which want to exterminated the Serbian Orthodox communities at the Blakans.

I know but understood you found Kingdom of jugoslavija good for Serbs?

No, that was the start of the trouble.
It was a mistake.

But I of course understand the diplomatic idea.

Exactely that was my point.
When SFRJ was recognized the JNA (Yugoslavian regular army) had the ligal right to protect the Serbs who lived out side the Republic of Serbia and to be present on the territories which were recognized as the territories which belonged to the SFRJ.

After the collapse of Yugoslavia was recognized JNA left the territories of Croatia and Bosnia.

If they didnot leave Croatia after the recognition it would be seen as an occupation.
JNA left Croatia before Croatia was recognized as an idependent state, so there was no occupation of Croatia by Serbia.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 02:38:57 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2008, 04:57:10 PM »
well,today they are trying to break up the serbs,democrats and radicals etc,at the end they will just concure us and we will stop existing...