Author Topic: Black Tragedy Much Worse Than Katrina!  (Read 2623 times)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: Black Tragedy Much Worse Than Katrina!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 10:28:21 PM »
It'll be the biggest funeral since MLK...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 10:29:34 PM »
MMHMM Dash right he beez a good man
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 10:49:06 PM »
I like Hartz chicken buffet better, but there isn't one near me.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 10:54:11 PM »
Never heard of that one Ruby.  Must be a Texas thing. :)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 11:05:15 PM »
His body will be deep fried, breaded and buried.   :D
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 11:06:28 PM »
His body will be deep fried, breaded and buried.   :D
I agree.  That's the way he would've wanted it.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 11:12:25 PM »
Never heard of that one Ruby.  Must be a Texas thing. :)

It probably is. They have a nice buffet with fried chicken livers on it! I love to get a big pile of chicken livers. :)

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2008, 11:43:51 PM »
Guys at the risk of maybe raising the ire of a few people we have to remember that we were once slaves in egypt.  Torah tells us to remember not to forget or else we shall be enslaved once again.

Racism is not a luxury we can afford.

There are white supremacists nazi scum who have dirty bloodlines and overcompensate by trying to eliminate
people with holy blood lines.  Deep down inside nazi-fascist scum know they are stupid and react in anger.

Illegal immigration and blacks may have a discipline problem, but white supremacists nazi facists are out right dangerous.  Gang bangers atleast have the sense to kill one another, dirty white apes will kill anyone.

So I ask you how much courage does it take to make a comparison with chicken and blacks and how much courage does it take to start a riot in a white supremacist demonstration?  I mean the kinds that are wearing swastikas?

Nazi scum must be given an opportunity for rehabilitation or they must be executed, they are amelek and they seek to destroy us.  There are people who are serving in the US military who are descendents of nazi-facist scum and they idolize the facists.

We need to stop indulging in mass media induced racism and chose our sides and battles more intelligently.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2008, 12:32:58 AM »
Guys at the risk of maybe raising the ire of a few people we have to remember that we were once slaves in egypt.  Torah tells us to remember not to forget or else we shall be enslaved once again.

There are white supremacists nazi scum who have dirty bloodlines and overcompensate by trying to eliminate
people with holy blood lines.  Deep down inside nazi-fascist scum know they are stupid and react in anger.

Illegal immigration and blacks may have a discipline problem, but white supremacists nazi facists are out right dangerous.  Gang bangers atleast have the sense to kill one another, dirty white apes will kill anyone.

So I ask you how much courage does it take to make a comparison with chicken and blacks and how much courage does it take to start a riot in a white supremacist demonstration?  I mean the kinds that are wearing swastikas?

Nazi scum must be given an opportunity for rehabilitation or they must be executed, they are amelek and they seek to destroy us.  There are people who are serving in the US military who are descendents of nazi-facist scum and they idolize the facists.

We need to stop indulging in mass media induced racism and chose our sides and battles more intelligently.

Thunder appeal, let's talk for a second here...

1. No JTFer forgets about us beign slaves
2. No JTFer likes slavery irregardless of the race...
3. No JTFer was involved in enslaving American blacks. In fact, it was an act that was perpetrated by Africans and Arabs..and back in the 1700-1800's it was fashionable to have slaves...some treated well, some treated badly.
4. No JTFer supports racism...we are against judging those based on their genetics
5. We JTFers are against double standards in race... ANYONE WHO BEHAVES IN EVIL WAYS BLACK OR WHITE; JEW OR GENTILE; WE HATE WITH THE PASSION...WE DENOUNCE...WE JUDGE WE REBUKE!!!!!
6. This is a website to instill Jewish honor...and Righteous Gentile Honor.  We pitied the Black Americans. We helped the Black Americans..and the vast majority of them bit us Jews back!  Al Sharpton, Jessie jackson..Louis Farrakhn...i'll keep on going. WE HELPED THEM IN THEIR PLIGHT!! and the majoirty of them don't help us back...instead they perpetrate our destruction.. THEY ARE JEALOUS!  So without further ado...very few black americans deserve our respect...there are great black americans...but very few..All the rest...we hope they burn in life and in hell...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2008, 12:37:35 AM »
Yes, and to say blacks like chicken isn't being racist, is it?  Hell, I like it too. :::D  They make far worse jokes about whites on Def Comedy Jam. O0

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2008, 09:43:28 AM »

Thunder appeal, let's talk for a second here...

1. No JTFer forgets about us beign slaves
2. No JTFer likes slavery irregardless of the race...
3. No JTFer was involved in enslaving American blacks. In fact, it was an act that was perpetrated by Africans and Arabs..and back in the 1700-1800's it was fashionable to have slaves...some treated well, some treated badly.
4. No JTFer supports racism...we are against judging those based on their genetics
5. We JTFers are against double standards in race... ANYONE WHO BEHAVES IN EVIL WAYS BLACK OR WHITE; JEW OR GENTILE; WE HATE WITH THE PASSION...WE DENOUNCE...WE JUDGE WE REBUKE!!!!!
6. This is a website to instill Jewish honor...and Righteous Gentile Honor.  We pitied the Black Americans. We helped the Black Americans..and the vast majority of them bit us Jews back!  Al Sharpton, Jessie jackson..Louis Farrakhn...i'll keep on going. WE HELPED THEM IN THEIR PLIGHT!! and the majoirty of them don't help us back...instead they perpetrate our destruction.. THEY ARE JEALOUS!  So without further ado...very few black americans deserve our respect...there are great black americans...but very few..All the rest...we hope they burn in life and in hell...

Youre right I cant argue any single one of your points, thank you for the clarification.

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2008, 09:44:37 AM »
Yes, and to say blacks like chicken isn't being racist, is it?  Hell, I like it too. :::D  They make far worse jokes about whites on Def Comedy Jam. O0

Good point fair enough.

I like fried chicken also, but as long as it is Kosher.

Popeyes wasnt Kosher was it?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2008, 10:27:11 AM »
I like grape flavored drinks, fried chicken, and watermelon, but I still think the jokes about those items are hilarious. :) You'll never get me to eat picked pigs feet though! Ick! I'm white though, so I have to have some limits on that stuff.  :D

newman

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2008, 11:34:13 AM »
I like grape flavored drinks, fried chicken, and watermelon, but I still think the jokes about those items are hilarious. :) You'll never get me to eat picked pigs feet though! Ick! I'm white though, so I have to have some limits on that stuff.  :D

Do texans really eat the calf's brains like they did in the movie 'Giant' ?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2008, 11:54:24 AM »

Do texans really eat the calf's brains like they did in the movie 'Giant' ?

Some probably do. My mom said one time her mom served it and it tasted horrible. These days I wouldn't touch it anyway due to fears of CJD.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2008, 09:21:23 PM »

Good point, Ruby, in fact I'm drinking a Formula Fiddy Grape Vitamin Water right now (named after the Great 50 cent, LOL). O0

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2008, 10:04:06 PM »

Good point, Ruby, in fact I'm drinking a Formula Fiddy Grape Vitamin Water right now (named after the Great 50 cent, LOL). O0

When I was a cashier I was amazed at the massive quantities of gatorade and kool aid they would buy. I think Gatorade and Kool aid would fold as companies if not for them.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2008, 10:06:29 PM »
Dis be racist!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!