Author Topic: If McCain vs. Obama, 28% of Clinton Backers Go for McCain  (Read 2633 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: If McCain vs. Obama, 28% of Clinton Backers Go for McCain
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 01:43:20 AM »
   This is encouraging news.       The longer that the Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Clinton campaigns remain contentious with one another,    the more likely John McCain will win in November.      This is one time that the destructive nature of the Clintons could work to the advantage of the United States.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

newman

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 01:45:40 AM »
If hillary loses selection to o'bummer, would she endorse Mcpain?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 01:46:54 AM »
If the election was held today.. I think McCaine would squeeze by.  However.. things will be pretty bad in November.. so our Obamacracy may be very likely.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 01:50:33 AM »

Probably not overtly.   Behind the scenes though,   Hillary and her " husband"  could easily try to sabatoge Barack Hussein Obama's quest to win the Presidential election.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 01:55:31 AM »
If the election was held today.. I think McCaine would squeeze by.  However.. things will be pretty bad in November.. so our Obamacracy may be very likely.

The economy is probably the greatest obstacle that John McCain faces in winning the Presidential election.     Though the Democrats are more responsible for the current economic situation than the Republicans,    the party that's in the White House in difficult economic times almost always is blamed for the state of the economy.      G-d willing,   the economy will improve by the beginning of November,   at least to the extent that it doesn't cost McCain the election.

newman

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 02:04:23 AM »
Unless I misread the situation, demokkkrats have zero economic credentials. Demokkkratic support is due to the bad taste re: the war in Iraq and a "our nation is evil, let the healing begin" sentiment.

The other problem is obummer being a small target and putting NO solid policies up. The "change & hope" number will wear thin. He can't keep it up 'til November.

With any luck,by November, obummer will release a policy or two that frighten the middle class, like higher taxes or more immigrants.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 02:06:26 AM »
I really don't trust the dems on any issue period
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2008, 02:07:36 AM »
G-d I hate this animal Obama. >:(

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2008, 02:19:02 AM »
Unless I misread the situation, demokkkrats have zero economic credentials. Demokkkratic support is due to the bad taste re: the war in Iraq and a "our nation is evil, let the healing begin" sentiment.

The other problem is obummer being a small target and putting NO solid policies up. The "change & hope" number will wear thin. He can't keep it up 'til November.

With any luck,by November, obummer will release a policy or two that frighten the middle class, like higher taxes or more immigrants.

People become irrational when the economy tanks...  Look what happened in 1933 in Germany.

newman

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2008, 02:23:33 AM »

People become irrational when the economy tanks...  Look what happened in 1933 in Germany.

True, but even democrats won't risk their homes, real estate & share portfolios. Remember, liberals want other people to lose THEIR money to 'help da po' folk', they don't want to lose theirs.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2008, 02:28:07 AM »

True, but even democrats won't risk their homes, real estate & share portfolios. Remember, liberals want other people to lose THEIR money to 'help da po' folk', they don't want to lose theirs.

Newman... your overestimating the liberals.

I'm thinking.. maybe, just mayb, the GOP has a secret weapon.  Maybe a little something about Obama's racist past.  That would wake-up the zombied whites up in Vermont and Idaho who idolize him.   I hope I'm right.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2008, 03:19:29 AM »

Probably not overtly.   Behind the scenes though,   Hillary and her " husband"  could easily try to sabatoge Barack Hussein Obama's quest to win the Presidential election.
I agree. If she looses she will not want Obama to win the general election. She will want him to loose  in hopes of a shot at getting the nomination in 2012. She has already been going around praising McCain but she would never ever publicly endorse him.