Author Topic: Obama the liar  (Read 1423 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Obama the liar
« on: April 01, 2008, 03:32:11 PM »
I was looking at Obamas answers to his pastors racist speech at his Church he said that he does not agree with it on a political level but why not say on a personal level as well when he said that there was proof that he hates whites and is a racist like his pastor is .
Why has the news media not pick up on this stuff?

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
Re: Obama the liar
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 03:34:33 PM »
They're too liberal for their own good.
Anyone who wants to speak out against Obamarama is afraid of being called a racist.
This is just another reason I don't like political correctness. Besides the fact that we are told
that Islam is a religion of peace... haha...
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 03:53:06 PM »
By him Saying he does not agree with his pastor politically he is insinuating that on a personal level he believe what his pastor preaches

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 05:11:21 PM »
By him Saying he does not agree with his pastor politically he is insinuating that on a personal level he believe what his pastor preaches

Exactly... but some people don't believe this...
I don't know what's going on in their heads.  :-\
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 06:03:10 PM »

A new ad by Sen. Obama running in Pennsylvania falsely claims that Sen. Obama does not accept money from the oil industry. In the ad, Sen. Obama says, "I'm Barack Obama and I don't take money from oil companies or lobbyists and I won't let them block change anymore."

According to the Center for Responsive Politics, Sen. Obama has received over $160,000 from the oil and gas companies. Two major bundlers for his campaign -- George Kaiser and Robert Cavnar – are oil company CEOs. Sen. Obama has accepted money from Exxon, Shell, BP, Chevron and just about every other major oil company. Just last month, Sen. Obama accepted another $8,400 from ExxonMobil, $12,370 from Chevron and $6,500 from British Petroleum.