Author Topic: Your expirience with Muzzies  (Read 4786 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Your expirience with Muzzies
« on: April 03, 2008, 02:50:00 PM »
What are some of your expiriences dealing with Muzzles?

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: Your expirience with Muzzies
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 02:58:57 PM »
None because I don't talk to them, never greet them etc. There are muzzies in our course but I never talk to them... I can't, can't resist...
I HATE THEM.
Two weeks ago there was a party where muzzies were invited and didn't go because of them...
It really makes my life more difficult, definitely, but I know I'm fighting for a just cause.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 03:05:14 PM »
Arabic music sounds a lot like animals vomiting
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 03:09:10 PM »
I always find it mildly ironic that they cover their women but expose their camels.. Poor camels Saturday night is not a night for them.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 03:48:12 PM »
Here in Israel it seems that Arabs, especially the young and adult males are very much used to shouting rather than speaking in normal tones. This can be noticed in public places like beaches and in trains, where it is most annoying due to the confined space.

And Arab taxi drivers are generally crazier, not to mention the Arab truck drivers which are notorious road killers.

I personally was stoned by some construction workers in my neighborhood on my way back home, this incident happened in the days of the first intifada and I was about five years of age. Anyway they missed their target. 

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 03:55:02 PM »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 04:51:36 PM »
I was very tolerant... until I spoke with one shortly after 9/11.

And he said... did you know that a large portion of Jews didnt show up to work at the trade center on 9/11?

I was so sickened by this guy.  But I still didn't put 2 and 2 together.   Then another Muzzle said the same thing.

Then I see poll after poll showing Muslims supporting Bin Laden... and I just couldnt take it anymore.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 07:29:02 PM »
What is it with Muzzies and not bathing?  They all stink.  You go in Muzzie either Arab or Paki/Afgan areas and the stench is in the air of stink

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 10:56:56 PM »
7-11

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 11:35:33 PM »
avoid them, if I see them I tend to back away, this way if they do have a bomb on them ill be ok
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2008, 12:42:24 AM »
I have known some nice ones.

Some are my patients.

And then there was that cab driver from hell prostylatizing Islam thinking I was also a Muslim...hehehehe...

Best that when i'm with a muslim in person and we get all political and religious, simply ask lots of questions...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2008, 01:07:18 AM »
I met this guy once. :D

Offline Khazan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2008, 03:13:16 AM »
I chewed khat with Muslims when I was in Ethiopia over the summer.  Despite being cracked out on the local drug, the didn't seem to mind I was going to Israel in a few weeks and that I had Jewish background.  There's a mosque and a church within a block of each other in the capital.  Naturally non-Muslims are not allowed to enter the mosque but everyone seems to get along.  I picked up an arabic prayer book to take a looksee and I was informed with the guy I was with the street vendor wanted me to put the book down because it was forbidden for me to look at it because I was not a Muslim.  I said "Yikkerta" (excuse me) and the street vendor smiled and nodded his head in understanding.  Although, there was a Muslim outside the gate of the mosque who said to me, "hey you white man!  why don't you give me hundred dollar?"  I thought it was pretty funny. 

I have a shiite Muslim friend who I study with for chemistry.  A Muslim from Mali who lives in my apartment invited me for dinner and I ate with him and two other Muslims.  They're really into their religion, spent 10 minutes praying before we ate. 

I smoke hookah in this hookah bar owned by Palestinians.  The owners chill, and they play chill arabic songs to go with the vibe of the place. 

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2008, 05:33:11 AM »
I'm sure I have been around Muslims many times  and just didn't realize it.
Of course we have a mosque here, but they keep to themselves (I'm sure they're busy preaching hate like all the others)
and I never hear anything- except once somebody shot out a window above the front door. (nobody was hurt) There was a big stink in the paper about 'hate crimes', but they never found out who did it. That made me feel good that somebody else here has their number.

The only time I ever was around one and realized it; I was in Hobby Lobby one day and one passed by in a long black outfit with nothing showing but her hands and a little face.
I was so startled that I couldn't help but stare. I was so curious that I followed her around a bit just to get a good look at her- a really homely woman. I don't know what she thought she had that would drive men wild if she didn't cover it up.
She drew a few other stares. I got the sense that she realized it but chose to ignore it.
(Not much of a story, but you have to remember this is a smallish city in Texas)

My mother is an RN in a hospital, and she says that there is a Muslim boy of about 21 or 22 who is an orderly there and who smells so bad that he can clear a room in nothing flat.
He has been called down on this numerous times and told he must bathe and use deodorant. His body odor diminishes for awhile then it's back to full stink.
If he were white, they would have already fired him. But I guess they are afraid he'd get lawyered up by CAIR and sue them.
Funny..his name is Ahmed Hangvall or something like that, but they call him 'hangball' behind his back. LOL

« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 05:49:45 AM by Cyberella »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2008, 10:54:25 AM »
They get exposed best during and especially after a limited over cricket match being played by Pak666.

Whether Pak666 wins or looses the match, it is always hilarious to watch their expressions. Their mouths speak some incoherent utterances, their faces show some other expressions, their body languages perform some impossible acrobatic signatures and their tails keep wagging in five dimensions.

However one thing is utterly simple that if Pak666 looses the match, then next day there is pin drop silence in their houses and offices.

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2008, 03:54:58 PM »
Anyone of you in Queens been near Queens College where Pomminack is?  A lot of Afgans and Pakis are there and the place stink of rotten. 

Question:  How is it all the 711s they end up owning that sells deoderante an dnone of them actually use the stuff?  My biggest nightmare to be trapped in an elevator in the middle of the summer with Fatima, cause there is something I got use to for 32 years which I happen to enjoy.

Which is called breathing.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 09:07:14 AM »
I suppose body odors are not as universally  repulsive as you believe.

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2008, 09:28:15 AM »
I had a muzzie smash my car window and hold a gun to my head a few years ago!

There was a hole in the road which I swerved to miss. Before I did so, I checked my rear view mirror to see if I had space to do the "swerve". A white BMW was at least 5 car spaces behind me so I had the space to do so.

I avoided the hole in the road and returned to my lane. The white BMW came flying up and cut in front of me to stop me and a muzzie in his muzzie dress climbed out, ran to my window, punched it out with his fist and held a gun to my head.

He said to me "I'll kill you and f**k your mother and sister". He was trembling with anger, obviously hoping I'd be fearful and beg him for mercy! I did'nt, only because I had been in the military and had been trained to stay calm in such situations.

He then walked back to his car, I did something really stupid then, I told him to f**k off! He stood at his car shaking with anger, pointing the gun at me telling me he would kill me.
Then he jumped into his BMW and drove off!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2008, 10:54:24 AM »
What are some of your expiriences dealing with Muzzles?

There are a few posted  already under "Had any direct interaction with muslims."

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2008, 11:30:12 AM »
I had a muzzie smash my car window and hold a gun to my head a few years ago!

There was a hole in the road which I swerved to miss. Before I did so, I checked my rear view mirror to see if I had space to do the "swerve". A white BMW was at least 5 car spaces behind me so I had the space to do so.

I avoided the hole in the road and returned to my lane. The white BMW came flying up and cut in front of me to stop me and a muzzie in his muzzie dress climbed out, ran to my window, punched it out with his fist and held a gun to my head.

He said to me "I'll kill you and f**k your mother and sister". He was trembling with anger, obviously hoping I'd be fearful and beg him for mercy! I did'nt, only because I had been in the military and had been trained to stay calm in such situations.

He then walked back to his car, I did something really stupid then, I told him to f**k off! He stood at his car shaking with anger, pointing the gun at me telling me he would kill me.
Then he jumped into his BMW and drove off!

Did you get his licence plate?  Where do you live?

What he did was illegal you know.  He should be jail.

How close was the gun to your head? 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 11:33:26 AM by Scriabin »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2008, 03:45:48 PM »
Now see, if I by accident got into a Mosque there would be 2 reasons..

1.. so drunk that I couldn't remember my own name
2.. if I really needd the bathroom that bad first thing to mind would be bathroom stalls

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2008, 04:05:04 PM »
This happened to a friend of mine, and is a funny story.

MY area is almost 100% Jewish, and almost all Orthodox Jews.  Unfortunately, there are housing projects nearby, and because I live in Toronto, most housing projects are filled with immigrants.

So my friend was driving down the street at which point he sees two Somalian kids(lots of them live in the projects) at least 13 or 14 years old,  shoving two Hassidic kids off their bikes, even though the kids were no older than 10 or 11.

At this point, my friend called me to tell me to head over.  Unfortunately, by the time I arrived about 2 or 3 minutes later, my friend had already delivered a thorough beating to the two kids, and the street was packed with Jewish people scolding these little black kids.

Becase the kids were young, the beating hurt them more than my friend expected, to the point that they couldn't walk home.  Police got called, at which point their hijab-wearing mothers came to pick them up. 

Due to the black kids' guilt, and the fact that his parents couldn't even speak proper English, my friend got let off scot-free, as he should have.

The only problem with this is that this is only one incident, and many times there is nobody there to protect the young Jewish kids who live close to these projects.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2008, 07:08:20 PM »
They just so dirty and nasty.. And they smell like fertalizer.  In the summer they got their ugly women covered in black curtains in 90 degs heat and they smell like if they bathed in garbage.  What is it with Muzzies and wanting to smell like sewage?

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2008, 09:22:36 PM »
Crazy story AriseSA!
What was a violent man such as this doing driving such a nice car?
Did you see the real owner stranded on the road, behind you?
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2008, 09:33:56 PM »
"...they smell like if they bathed in garbage..."

True.