Author Topic: Let us celebrate the 40th anniversary of MLK's assassination!  (Read 11170 times)

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
Re: Let us celebrate the 40th anniversary of MLK's assassination!
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2008, 01:27:06 PM »
Disgusting thread.

Calling MLK an animal when he was the only pro Israel guy out there in those times, every conservative hated Israel and the liberals could of cared less. Have some damn shame.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2008, 01:29:24 PM »
Disgusting thread.

Calling MLK an animal when he was the only pro Israel guy out there in those times, every conservative hated Israel and the liberals could of cared less. Have some damn shame.

he definately isn't an AL sharpton or a Jessie jackson or any other current animal who considers himself a civil rights leader.  If MLK were to be living today, he would be a saint compared to what currently lurks around the corner.

HOwever, HE wasn't one.  I would speculate that he would never rebuke Obama, Farrakhan, or Sharpton or Jackson...etc...He WOULD have shown up to the million man march..

Therefore, MLK I doubt would be a saint in any regard...but compared to the animals of today, he's a much better person.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2008, 02:17:42 PM »
In all my years on earth I had never once heard that MLK was pro Israel before.  Can anyone prove if there is any truth to that?
I was alive when he walked the earth?  Young but alive.  I remember him.  I have never once heard that...but I'm always open to new information.  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2008, 02:26:08 PM »
Disgusting thread.

Couldn't agree more
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2008, 03:03:36 PM »
Hello all I gotten a message from everyones friend.. The Rev I.B. Oppressed.

" Yea dis be a conspiracy by da man every blvd in America named Martin Lucifer King Blvd be da most littered and most dangerous, I had a dream too but woke up when I heard the warden hit the steel bars"  Signed Rev I.B.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2008, 03:06:27 PM »
Remember boys and girls MLK also denounced this country by joining the Communists which was everthing that was what this country stand or stood against.  I am no Kennedy fan but even JFK didn't get this much recognition.   How the hell is he so special cause he marched?   They been marching for 60 years at everything.  And his "I have a dream speech where all man are created equal", his entire stage was filled with black muslims.  Sympathy?  Not really.

http://blog.dreamhost.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/martin_luther_king_arrest.jpg
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 03:09:04 PM by MasterWolf1 »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2008, 04:28:02 PM »
Lets have a party i have the alcohol  ;D ;D ;D

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2008, 04:39:05 PM »
MLK was not an animal. He was very pro Israel. He once said that Anti Zionism is Anti Semitism. You can't equate MLK with the Animals that were around with him like Al Not So Shapton or Jesse Jackson or Farrakhan. I have great respect for him. It's not his fault that Pigs came out of the Civil Rights movement instead of reichous people like him.
He was an animal of the worst sort. Don't let the liberal revisionism cause you to believe he was not. The only reason he may have said something like that was because he was smart enough to know that it was Jewish brain power and influence that was getting them anywhere in their civil rights movement. He was just blowing smoke nothing more. Liberals have painted a glorious picture of that filthy subversive beast. Had he remained alive he would most likely be like many others of his race drinking beer out of a sack on the corner. He would talk his nonviolent BS and then send out his minions to burn and loot the city by night if he didn't get what he wanted. The way I see it calling him an animal is an insult to animals.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2008, 04:42:03 PM »
MLK was not an animal. He was very pro Israel. He once said that Anti Zionism is Anti Semitism. You can't equate MLK with the Animals that were around with him like Al Not So Shapton or Jesse Jackson or Farrakhan. I have great respect for him. It's not his fault that Pigs came out of the Civil Rights movement instead of reichous people like him.
He was an animal of the worst sort. Don't let the liberal revisionism cause you to believe he was not. The only reason he may have said something like that was because he was smart enough to know that it was Jewish brain power and influence that was getting them anywhere in their civil rights movement. He was just blowing smoke nothing more. Liberals have painted a glorious picture of that filthy subversive beast. Had he remained alive he would most likely be like many others of his race drinking beer out of a sack on the corner. He would talk his nonviolent BS and then send out his minions to burn and loot the city by night if he didn't get what he wanted. The way I see it calling him an animal is an insult to animals.

i mean, really...do we have evidence of this differing opinion that MLK was another Malcom X fake?  In the videos that I have seen of him, he was nothing like the rebel rousing Farrakahn or David Duke type?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2008, 04:45:17 PM »
Je$$e Jackoff was standing right next to MLK.  And Jesse is the ultimate beast that said quote "New York is Hymietown Town". 

http://dhkim.net/ML-king-7.jpg

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2008, 04:46:39 PM »
If he wasn't a muzzie it's not good to say things like that about him :(
Was he?
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2008, 04:48:29 PM »
He wasn't but he had black muzzies hanging around him at his I have a dream speech which was also totally plagiarized.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2008, 04:56:54 PM »

i mean, really...do we have evidence of this differing opinion that MLK was another Malcom X fake?  In the videos that I have seen of him, he was nothing like the rebel rousing Farrakahn or David Duke type?
I don't need videos I saw the filthy animal on the news night after night. He would give out his non violence BS and then toss in a few cryptic threats to get white folks quaking in their shoes.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2008, 05:33:47 PM »
Je$$e Jackoff was standing right next to MLK.  And Jesse is the ultimate beast that said quote "New York is Hymietown Town". 

jessie said that in 1984. MLK was long gone dead since then

so that evidence isn't good enough for me.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2008, 05:35:09 PM »

I don't need videos I saw the filthy animal on the news night after night. He would give out his non violence BS and then toss in a few cryptic threats to get white folks quaking in their shoes.

I need to see this...because i hear it a lot on this forum and i want to believe you guys are right...but right now, I'm not sure until I have seen it myself...

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2008, 05:43:18 PM »
Full Metal jacket, remember what happened when we discussed jonothan pollard? You right away went ape and you attacked that hero calling him all sorts of names and betraying a man who has given everything on behalf of his people. You not only didn't support him but you attacked him. Now, when Yacov starts a wonderful thread celebrating the death of the black anti semite muslim nazi Martin luther king, you right away come to the defense of this black hitler. Your opinions make you a nazi sympathizer. Do you like Hitler and goering as well? Martin Luther drek should of been assassinated the day he was born. He should of been aborted. Full Metal Jacket, I am sure you would feel at home praying by the grave of martin luther king, the black nazi. Yacov, I fully agree with you on this and I too am celebrating the fact that this black behayma was shot dead, unfortunately not soon enough.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2008, 05:45:38 PM »
The rifleman should of had 2 for the price of 1 and gotten Jesse too

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2008, 05:49:29 PM »
Let me ask you all this question:

Who besides MLK gets this much attention in this country?  Even presidents don't

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2008, 05:51:38 PM »

Who besides MLK gets this much attention in this country?  Even presidents don't

I agree...but that's not my point..that is somethign that shoudl be addressed.

I just need to know how you know for sure that MLK is deserving the same defamation as Farrakahn?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2008, 05:54:55 PM »
The country he was born in the United States he obviously turned his back on when he joined the Communist party. Calypsso Louis followed in Malcom Xcrement in joining the Black Muslims another mutant group that are extremely anti American.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2008, 06:06:16 PM »

I agree...but that's not my point..that is somethign that shoudl be addressed.

I just need to know how you know for sure that MLK is deserving the same defamation as Farrakahn?
Dr. Dan if you follow up on MLK try to go into newspaper archives from before the time he was killed. Much of the stuff printed today is revisionist even the footage you see on TV is hand picked to make MLK look like the great civil rights for all person that that he wasn't.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2008, 06:15:13 PM »
I want to bring up an even bigger question and its a doozie...

Let's say for the sake of arguement MLK had something going that some may call possitive.. I dispute that one myself but...

Let's say that.. Since MLK's time till now what exactly have the accomplished?  You should see every neighborhood that the population of blacks are a bit higher and it is the most dangerous neighborhoods you can find?  Look at Bedford Sty.. Some Jungle Rapper was gunned down last week and at the funeral someone else got shot.

So for 40 years since MLK till now 2008, Exactly what have the accomplished? What have they done possitive for this country or even for themselves?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2008, 08:44:53 PM »
I want to bring up an even bigger question and its a doozie...

Let's say for the sake of arguement MLK had something going that some may call possitive.. I dispute that one myself but...

Let's say that.. Since MLK's time till now what exactly have the accomplished?  You should see every neighborhood that the population of blacks are a bit higher and it is the most dangerous neighborhoods you can find?  Look at Bedford Sty.. Some Jungle Rapper was gunned down last week and at the funeral someone else got shot.

So for 40 years since MLK till now 2008, Exactly what have the accomplished? What have they done possitive for this country or even for themselves?
After WW2 blacks were on their way to gaining civil rights. It may have been a slower process but it would have been one much the same other minority groups went through. All Kings movement did was set blacks on a fast track to entitlement programs affirmative action an other programs that have derailed them as a people. Without kings movement they would be where they are today however they would have made it there by hard work and respect. Not affirmative action handouts that make the rest of society resentful towards them.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2008, 08:52:12 PM »
All evening yesterday on TV nothing but MLK tributes,, I don't see this out patronizing for anyone else but him.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2008, 08:54:00 PM »

So if the traitor David Haivri who sold Guzofsky to the Israeli authorities has picture of himself with Meir Kahane does that make Kahane look bad? Please let me know your answer to this.
Formely known as "1986"