Poll

Self Pride for Whiteness, Yes or No

Yes
No
Undecided
Yes, but don't start a race war
No, you be racist Umm Hmm

Author Topic: Should Whites Be Proud To Be White?  (Read 4575 times)

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Should Whites Be Proud To Be White?
« on: April 04, 2008, 02:41:33 AM »
Personally, I say YES!  I'm tired of the PC straight jacket.  I am dang darn proud of my white skin and I intend to keep it that way.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Should Whites Be Proud To Be White?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 08:48:29 AM »
Yes of course we should  O0

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 08:58:56 AM »
A race war is inevitable.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 09:01:00 AM »
Which races?

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 12:41:38 PM »
I believe pride in whiteness is an American construct.

You should not only be proud to be white, but you should be proud of your particular ethnic background, whether it is Irish, Italian, etc.  All whites are not equal.  There are different types of white people.

newman

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 01:21:19 PM »
White Americans should be very proud of saving the world from nazism & communism and for creating the world's greatest republic and only (truly) free country.

White Australians should be proud of liberating Jerusalem in 1917 when outnumbered more than 7:1!

The fact that half-witted liberals in our respective countries want to beat themselves up and feel guilty about their identity and history is their loss and a measure of their insanity.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 12:41:38 AM »
Enough hatred. I'm the worst jewish born christian of mixed race to stand for the politically incorrect we vary in our beliefs but we need to get back to sanity. I love you guys and yoou know I do despite the nom of my website we all are the same page I just want things the way they were before we turned before the world turned upside down. I'm tired. Goodnite.
Wayne

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 12:54:30 AM »
White Americans should be very proud of saving the world from nazism & communism and for creating the world's greatest republic and only (truly) free country.
<snip>

Nazis and Communists were white too though.  Germans and Russians.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 01:06:27 AM »
Being a proud white has nothing to do with hating anyone else.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2008, 01:20:08 AM »
Yes ofcourse!!!

I think you should take out the race war thing option, because that  is implying that....... :(

newman

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 01:56:42 AM »
<snip>

What of it?

How is that any argument for white Americans not being proud?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2008, 07:53:04 AM »
<snip>

What of it?

How is that any argument for white Americans not being proud?

Ah, I had the subject in mind, missed the fact that you said "white americans".  I thought of it as whites in general.

You claimed they stopped communism and nazism, I said they started it too (and held to it)

« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 07:55:27 AM by q_q_ »

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2008, 08:51:05 PM »
I really dont care if a person is proud to be white, black or any other assorted colors of the human spectrum as long as I'm not caught in the middle because I'm Jewish.

In America I would be considered white, in russia I would be considered dark, not black just dark.

Interestingly I dont think Torah recognizes races but does recognize nations and tribes.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 09:07:09 PM by ThunderAppeal »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2008, 09:16:46 PM »
I'm proud to be white and a Jew. Nothing wrong with that.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2008, 09:18:05 PM »
I'm proud to be white and a Jew. Nothing wrong with that.

O0

Offline cuell246

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2008, 09:34:35 PM »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2008, 12:32:01 AM »
I am a proud White Jew. Am I a racist for that??
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2008, 12:33:50 AM »
I am a proud White Jew. Am I a racist for that??

To some, but not to sane people  ;)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2008, 04:58:03 AM »
I am against the nazi-ideology, explained in hitler's book;  "Mein Kampf".
Russians and Slavs and Jews, even Hungarians are described as inferior to Germans, or even called üntermenschen.
This term was used in Nietzsche's writings, but there it hadn't a racial or biological connotation.

The thesis is that only people with blond hair and blue eyes are pure Aryans, and that Germanic (Dutch, Danish, English, German,...) languages are superior to other European languages (Hungarian, Polish, Russian,...)
Most of these ideas serve in function of warming people up for the idea of a German colonisation of it's eastern neighbours, Poland, Russia, Ukrain,....
hitler saw this colonization as necessary because Germany was too small to feed all those Germans, and this was in a time where the population growth was considerably higher then now.

France and England are seen as nations of cowards , since they used their colonial armies (black soldiers) to fight Germany in WWI.
It resulted in the collapse of the colonial powers to upheld their colonial empires, and it resulted in the start of mass-immigrations of non-whites to Europe.

I think today, since WWII, the situation where White (basically all Europeans and their offspring in the other continents) people has changed dramatically.

We do face a mortal threat, since the gates are wide open, our borders are not secured, and our governments are installing policies for the White indigenous people that are nothing less than White Auto-Genocide.

The tragic is, that while many "anti-racists" are against any form of "discrimination" of non-European/non-White immigrants,
beause they see such policy as a return to NSDAP-style of government;
they start forming mass-movements against Israeli "Apartheid" or even call it "Israeli Zionism = Nazism ".

Ot the other side of the spectrum, those people who are inspired by hitler and his "1000 Jahrige Reich" ,
are seeing the Jews (not just some of them, but every single Jew) as responsible for the alien invasion in our White countries.
They see the Jews as heads of a conspiracy to place all Goyim under one religion, to facilitate racial mixing between all Goyim,
and to rule the world from Jerusalem.
Arabs are picking up these 1930 nazi propaganda today, and I think that they are more dangerous than the Germans ever where for the Jews.

It is good that Chaim ben Pesach spreads the message that he does.
I am sure, he has the correct anti-venom for both sides of the political spectrum amongst (self-hating or not) Whites and Jews.
I think that the message of Save Israel, America, and Western Civilization does not exclude the struggle of White people to keep their countries somehow majority White, as I suppose that Israel should ensure to be majority Jewish for the coming generations.
It is this message that we need to tell neo-nazis. That we are right - wing Jewish and USA-European-Canadian-Australian patriots, and that their idea of all the Jews that want the White Race to be mixing with Blacks is based on lies.
Lies that where fabricated in the "protocols of Zion" and "Mein Kampf".

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2008, 10:23:59 AM »
Yes.  ;)
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2008, 11:55:18 AM »
No one should hate themselves for who God made them.But Pride ahh :-\
 :) wayne jude

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2008, 05:33:29 AM »
I'm not PC, But shud people be proud of being moral, honorable and G-d fearing I mean good instead of being White, Brown or Yellow? That's not our fault or virtue that we were born with certain skin color, height, IQ or sex. I'm proud of being member of (Formely) Great Western White Judeo-Christian Civilisation but I'm against this (nazi) rascist crap.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2008, 06:59:23 AM »
I'm not PC, But shud people be proud of being moral, honorable and G-d fearing I mean good instead of being White, Brown or Yellow? That's not our fault or virtue that we were born with certain skin color, height, IQ or sex. I'm proud of being member of (Formely) Great Western White Judeo-Christian Civilisation but I'm against this (nazi) rascist crap.   
Wait until the city you live in is majority non-white.

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2008, 05:28:15 PM »
Wait until the city you live in is majority non-white.

Indeed.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2008, 10:32:46 AM »
So stop talking about damn negroes, spiks, and wetbacks and make more white children. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm