Author Topic: wow blacks are really dumb  (Read 4733 times)

Offline Yonathan Ben Yakov

• Full JTFer
wow blacks are really dumb
« on: April 06, 2008, 01:41:35 PM »
these people think Moses and all of the ancient Israelites and even Jesus were black.
it's better to have a Jewish State, which is hated by the whole world, than an Auschwitz loved by it.”

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: wow blacks are really dumb
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 01:57:44 PM »
well, anyone who thinks this is dumb....actually, dumb people are smarter than any animal who lables a color on our great prophets and people.  People who say such things are supremecist racists equivalent to Hitler and the Nazis and skin heads and KKK and every racist movement known to man!

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 02:06:20 PM »
Thats because everyone wants to identify with Jews and with Moshes, etc. Why do you think that yeshu is pictures as a white guy with blue eyes and blonde hair? Im sure that he didn't fit that profile, but since the people (Germanic Europeans) were the ones who drew it they pictured him as being that way.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 02:16:07 PM »
lol, what abot G-D ????

;D
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 02:16:39 PM »
I think the same  reasoning might apply with the European portrayal of JESUS ,looking blond, as the way blacks see HIM as black.
 :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I hope its no more than that! :)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 02:16:52 PM »
What I don't understand is why people want to draw black Santa Claus. He springs from a mixture of pagan European mythology and a white saint. Why would he be black?

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 02:17:46 PM »
these people think Moses and all of the ancient Israelites and even Jesus were black.

Did you ever hear obama speak? He 'pacifically' says: you IS..America.. and 'the falsehood about these FACTS' ~this is idiocy personified.  >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 02:21:59 PM »
Why would they have had blue eyes? That's a northern/middle European trait isn't it?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 02:24:56 PM »
But it is true blacks have invented everything from the wheel to computers. ;)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2008, 02:35:07 PM »
Your right Mills.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 02:35:22 PM »
Thats because everyone wants to identify with Jews and with Moshes, etc. Why do you think that yeshu is pictures as a white guy with blue eyes and blonde hair? Im sure that he didn't fit that profile, but since the people (Germanic Europeans) were the ones who drew it they pictured him as being that way.

So right you are Tzvi!! you're on a roll!

And to all...honestly, it's the message of our great sages which matter...and not the way they looked...We agree that it's not about the looks...we need to also spread the message that it's not about the way one looks but the content of one's character!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 02:37:22 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2008, 02:37:25 PM »
Why would they have had blue eyes? That's a northern/middle European trait isn't it?

my professor who was a holocaust survivor and he knew alot about the Anceint Jewish History. he sais that Jews in the anceint times had a look that no one had, dark hair, dark skin and blue eyes

I have a lot of respect for him, having had to go through that and still survive it, and I'm very grateful to G-d that he survived, but I'm curious about his sources for that. I think those kinds of things are really interesting, like the completely separate emergence of blondism among Australian Aboriginals that don't have anything to do with European traits, it's a completely separate mutation.

I would have to wonder where the genetics for blue eyes among Jews would have come from, whether they would be a separate mutation, or whether they would have shared blood at some point with Northern European stock. I'm really into Biology so this is why I wonder.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2008, 02:39:46 PM »
Thats what I in my bad use of language tried to say. :-[

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2008, 02:42:07 PM »
In order for one group of people to effect genocide on another group of people, the perpetrators must steal the material possessions, land, and spiritual possessions of the group it intends to victimize.

This is a fact of human nature, and has been done since time immemorial.

From Christian Identity to the Black Hebrews to the Fakestinians, the psychological pathology is always the same:  They always claim that they are the real Jews, while simultaneously claiming that real Jews are imposters.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2008, 03:21:25 PM »
My parents are Iranian Jews, as were their parents, and their parents parents, etc.  My grandfather on my mother's side had blue eyes, and very fair skin.  My maternal grandmother had very light freckled skin and green eyes.  So quite a few cousins on my mother's side have blue eyes and light hair.  But when I ask my mother if it was possible that we had any nordic ancestry, she says, and that family as always been Iranian. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2008, 03:25:44 PM »
King David had a ruddy complexion not brown
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 03:26:12 PM »
Black people also think the Egyptians were black.  They are so desperate to achieve a civilization, that they have to steal clearly Caucasoid civlizations.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2008, 03:29:30 PM »
Black people also think the Egyptians were black.  They are so desperate to achieve a civilization, that they have to steal clearly Caucasoid civlizations.
:::D :::D Yes that always made me laugh the Israelites were black and so were the EGYPTIANS :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2008, 03:34:29 PM »
I bought a big national geographic history book.  I looked for Black accomplishments.  I found literally nothing in a book that was very long.  I found Jewish accomplishments, Arab accomplishments, Chinese accomplishments, but throughout history, blacks have acomplished NOTHING but blue collar slave labor.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2008, 08:43:30 PM »
" Dis be da Rev. I.B. Oppressed, George Washington was black, Thomas Jefferson was black, dats how we got George Jefferson.. MMHMM. Da troof be out now"
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 08:46:34 PM by MasterWolf1 »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2008, 11:57:44 PM »
Yes, everybody knows the Founding Fathers of America were all Bruthas. :::D

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2008, 12:10:39 AM »
Black people also think the Egyptians were black.  They are so desperate to achieve a civilization, that they have to steal clearly Caucasoid civlizations.
:::D :::D Yes that always made me laugh the Israelites were black and so were the EGYPTIANS :o
There were blacks in Egypt but all the ancient Egyptians weren't black. For example, King Taharqa was black.

Formely known as "1986"

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2008, 02:56:07 AM »
Yes, everybody knows the Founding Fathers of America were all Bruthas. :::D

lol, weez b' discoverin' AAhmerica, befoo all ya'll white craka, peoplzzzz b' comin' here. ;D ;D :D

newman

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2008, 03:05:32 AM »
What I don't understand is why people want to draw black Santa Claus. He springs from a mixture of pagan European mythology and a white saint. Why would he be black?
There's a Jewish santa Claus who comes down the chimney and says "Hey, kids. Wanna buy some presents?"  :::D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2008, 03:17:26 AM »
There's a Jewish santa Claus who comes down the chimney and says "Hey, kids. Wanna buy some presents?"  :::D

Kwanzaa Klaus goes through windows
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!