Poll

Do you think it is nonsense to party on New Year's Eve and all that crap?

Yes. Absolutely.
19 (59.4%)
Yes. Absolutely, but I watch the ball drop just to see the year change.
8 (25%)
I don't party but I kiss my spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend at midnight.
3 (9.4%)
I attend a party with friends.
1 (3.1%)
I get drunk and party like the garbage you see on TV.
1 (3.1%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Mike The Kike Bloomberg Appears At Times Square With Lennon's NWO Song "Imagine"  (Read 7202 times)

admin

Mike The Kike made an appearance on ABC's coverage of New Year's Eve. Just prior to the ball dropping, they played the evil New World Order song "Imagine" by the commie John Lennon. I used to like the song for its tune and didn't really think about the words but now I realize it is such an evil NWO song that The Bolshevik Establishment wants to impose on people in the official Times Square New Year's Eve celebration while people get drunk and act lude in public. A lot of Lennon's songs and The Beatles' songs were creative as Chaim once said but they spread an evil message to people.

Here's one for you Get Thee Hence Satan. The pre-midnight festivities featured Christina Aguilara with extra blonde hair in a hair style made to make her look like Marilyn Monroe. She was dressed provocatively with a ton of red lipstick on and on the stage with her were schvartzas (Although they were women, I don't remember if there were any schvartza men there.). The first song she sang sounded like it was a copy off of The 1950's and the second song sounded like the schvartza crap you here all the time on MTV.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 12:18:17 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
I think you are going to far in claiming that Mike was evil for appearing in times square when they were playing imagine.  As a mayor, you have to attend big celebrations and I'm sure they don't tell you beforehand what songs are playing and if they do, you don't have control over what songs the performers are going to sing.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
First of all Lennon was a filthy liberal degenerate pervert so Bloomberg should have been the one insulted with them playing that song.
As far as Bloomberg he's no prize but we could have did a lot worst, remember Dinkins.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
The whole getting "wasted" crap never appealed to me.

wonderfulgoy

Here's one for you Get Thee Hence Satan. The pre-midnight festivities featured Christina Aguilara with extra blonde hair in a hair style made to make her look like Marilyn Monroe. She was dressed provocatively with a ton of red lipstick on and on the stage with her were schvartzas (Although they were women, I don't remember if there were any schvartza men there.).

I was miserable this new year but was drinking pear-flavoured cider.

I didn't see Christina but I have to admit she is quite gorgeous ... the long blonde hair is so sexually provocative.  And the way she dresses is invitation for people to engage in sexual activities.

And of course they play upon the deep sexual fantasies many white men hold about black women - all that black naked flesh jiving about brings out sexual lusts aplenty.

New Year, even if it not a pagan festival, reminds me of the ancient Greek Dionysus festivals - Dionysus was the idol of wine and sex orgies, and the people would engage in wild and unrestrained public lewdness to appease this particular 'g d' of theirs.

The sin to sexual temptation and idolatry are like two heads of the same coin ... and the blonde woman is leading the way towards spiritual extermination and extreme hedonism.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
In all honesty that song was the least of the evils that I saw on the TV last night. Where do the networks get the entertainment from the Planet of The Apes?
Also does the  Planet of the Apes  have a university ( Wigger U )to teach dumb white people how to act?
To say it plain and simple after watching TV last night I am  sure society is beyond repair.
Their was a black celebrity on one of the channels with a white kitchen wall clock hanging from a string around his neck. He caught my attention with that and he was yelling something in Ebonics that was almost unintelligible.
The population itself is so nasty looking in the way they dress and talk.  They must have interviewed every cockroach in the crowd and I was amazed at the amount of Muslims there also.
We use to have such fine shows on New Years Eve Guy Lombardo, Dick Clark and even a few others that were more geared to younger people but still good.
Watching that last night really showed me that society as a whole is declining. Look at a tapes of  New Year events of the past 10 or 20 years ago and you will see people dressed better talking better and less of the miscegenation that has bought society to the depths its at now.
Happy 2007!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
The new year doesn't matter to me. It's just a number and has no significance to me what so ever. I just sat with my close righteous gentile friends and had some chalav yisrael ice cream cake I bought at the supermarket. We didn't have the TV on either. We had a nice time just sitting and having a friendly chat. All my friends happen to hate the ball drop and new years parties. All most people do is get drunk or high or both. People cant sit and have a nice quite gathering anymore. It's a thing of yesteryear. Speaking of which, is it the same LA type hip-hip club new years you see on MTV or has it moved to a better stage? IDK I haven't watched alot of TV for a number of years now. Hey, does it make me boring by celebrating new years with a nice quite time with friends and having cake. I'm sure in this modern Aldous Huxley era it would offend people.
Sounds like you did the right thing. I found that TV to be a down side of  the evening. I was at a small family gathering and the TV was on. Even the ball drop doesn't seem to be the same anymore. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

wonderfulgoy

cjd

You're spot on.  I was thinking something similar myself.  Just ten years ago things were so much better than they are now.

The decline of Western society has been astonishingly rapid since about 1995 onwards, coincidentally the same year that Microsoft revolutionized the computer market and made computers something for everyone.  Then there was massive increases in internet usage the year after that.

I think it's all been planned.  Western society has probably changed, in many subtle and not so subtle ways, more rapidly in the last ten years than all the change that took place for hundreds of years prior to the 20th century.

I think we're under a curse and very few people realize it.

yephora

"Imagine there's no Heaven. It's easy if you try."

What a horrible thing to sing!
Where he is burning now, God-hater Lennon no longer has to imagine it.

wonderfulgoy

It wouldn't surprise me if the Shechinah (Presence of G-d) abides between Christina Aguilera's bosom.

To look at the bosom of such a one, - which is like staring into a snow-peaked vista of heaven, filled with springs of delight, bird song and abundant peace and joy, - is almost like looking straight into the face of an angel.

The white woman has a body fashioned out of sweets and all things nice just like the old children's rhyme has it.  She is not mortal.  She is comely to the highest peak of perfection.

To see Christina Aguilera strutting about and putting out in her music routines is like receiving a revelation from Sinai.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
In all honesty that song was the least of the evils that I saw on the TV last night. Where do the networks get the entertainment from the Planet of The Apes?
Also does the  Planet of the Apes  have a university ( Wigger U )to teach dumb white people how to act?
To say it plain and simple after watching TV last night I am  sure society is beyond repair.
Their was a black celebrity on one of the channels with a white kitchen wall clock hanging from a string around his neck. He caught my attention with that and he was yelling something in Ebonics that was almost unintelligible.
The population itself is so nasty looking in the way they dress and talk.  They must have interviewed every cockroach in the crowd and I was amazed at the amount of Muslims there also.
We use to have such fine shows on New Years Eve Guy Lombardo, Dick Clark and even a few others that were more geared to younger people but still good.
Watching that last night really showed me that society as a whole is declining. Look at a tapes of  New Year events of the past 10 or 20 years ago and you will see people dressed better talking better and less of the miscegenation that has bought society to the depths its at now.
Happy 2007!!

Sorry to say but you have to get with the times, the young white teenagers love this black crap, they are learning in schools across the country that blacks are good and the "in" people.
The teachers when we went to school were mostly liberal Jews but not this kind of liberal, they wouldn't stand for this black crap, they tried to teach morals.  The teachers now are ultra-liberals, gays, lesbians and blacks so that's why it is OK to have "diversity"
Face it we are living at a good time right now because the next generations are finished.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
The new year doesn't matter to me. It's just a number and has no significance to me what so ever. I just sat with my close righteous gentile friends and had some chalav yisrael ice cream cake I bought at the supermarket. We didn't have the TV on either. We had a nice time just sitting and having a friendly chat. All my friends happen to hate the ball drop and new years parties. All most people do is get drunk or high or both. People cant sit and have a nice quite gathering anymore. It's a thing of yesteryear. Speaking of which, is it the same LA type hip-hip club new years you see on MTV or has it moved to a better stage? IDK I haven't watched alot of TV for a number of years now. Hey, does it make me boring by celebrating new years with a nice quite time with friends and having cake. I'm sure in this modern Aldous Huxley era it would offend people.
Sounds like you did the right thing. I found that TV to be a down side of  the evening. I was at a small family gathering and the TV was on. Even the ball drop doesn't seem to be the same anymore. 

I agree the ball drop is not the same and the eating cake and chatting with friends is good but honestly you are a strange weenie if you didn't at least watch the ball drop and as far as the tv being on at your family gathering what else do you want to do?, talking too much at family gatherings gets people in trouble so people what we have here with this post is two weenies for the price of one.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
   From what I saw on TV they played Panic at the Disco's "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" after the ball dropped. I don't know if the lyrics belong on this website, but they do not belong at an event that is broadcast for families to see.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

shimonchaim

i agree that songs lyrics were inapropriate for such a public event, and that music isnt even rap music which makes panic at the disco look heavenly

wonderfulgoy

Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim

She has improved in her image. She was attractive when she sang I Turn To You in 2000. After 2000, I stopped being into modern music. I moved to Israel then so I didn't watch the American MTV anymore. The Israeli MTV is from Europe so is even worse than the American one. I used to know all the popular music from 2000 (I liked the teen singers like Britney Spears and Christina Aguilara.) and the boy bands were okay but the other stuff was just noise. Then Britney and Christina became savage and David Ben Moshe on the Imamu Baraka episode mentioned that Christina had to "out-Britney Britney" by dressing savagely and he said "her nose is pierced, her face is pierced, her ears are pierced all over, and it's too bad because this is one woman who really has talent and she could have been another Judy Garland". And Chaim said she sounds like an animal to him if she starts with that savagery. Then Britney and Christina started singing like schvartzas with schvartzas appearing with them. Christina last night seemed to have repaired her facial image (No piercings.). Maybe she came to her senses.

Agreed that Christina, Britney and all the rest look better with no piercings and especially no tattoos.  However the little piercing on the nose reminds me of certain things and I think it is appropriate for an entertainer to have one.

Britney has lost respect for herself these days.  She has let herself go completely.  But I think Christina Aguilera is still with it.

Since they are the peak of Creation, I see few things in life more worthwhile than the conquest of a Christina Aguilera.  Even one of those chocolate-flavoured dancers would do.  I am on the spiritual level of an animal so I can say this: I think that most depression and anxiety can be solved by chasing after these kinds of women and through drinking.  In my opinion the only thing that stands between stability and disorder of the existing Regime are things like New Year when the great masses can indulge in the only things in life which stimulate them.

The ancient Greeks worshipped Dionysus while wearing phallus-shaped hats and worshipping the reproductive organs.  They knew that what they were doing was a great incentive to life.  99% of the world lives on drunkenness and fornication.  I think it has always been this way, all over the world among the nations.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 09:25:14 PM by Get thee hence Satan »

wonderfulgoy

When you say a chocolate colored dancer would do for you, what makes you you different than a white women with a black man? That is double standard. Why would you even think of a schvartza woman in that way.

I agree that my position is a double-standard.  However, it is my belief (and I am willing to be proved wrong if anyone can show evidence), based on what I have seen, that white women, even gorgeous ones, are several times more likely to take a non-white partner than a white guy.

For which reason I actually have sympathy for white guys who just want a 'quick one' to satisfy their curiosity about black women.  I don't believe he should marry one or make one pregnant but to have a drunken fumble with one is perfectly acceptable, considering that white women are already doing it in such large numbers.

First and foremost I am interested in fairness.  I value fairness over principles.  Why be principled when everyone around you is having more fun from being distinctly unprincipled?  Some of those black women are mixed and their white genes make them exotic.  White guys should try them out so long as white women continue unapologetically to satisfy their own lust for black men.

The worst thing in the world is being exclued from something that everyone else around you is taking part in.

fake plastic trees

Not that he's here to see that comment...

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
This 'darkening' of America is only the prelude to a chain of events that will seal our doom. Think what shape we will be in three years down the line when we have the 'progressives' in both houses of congress with hill as pres. and osama obama as vp. I can picture the whole of obama's village coming for the swearing in and never leaving, then the whole population of mexico will arrive, never to leave, the school system completely destroyed, signs saying 'only affrimative action people wanted, whites do not apply'. It is coming, and it is coming fast.

yephora

It is coming, and it is coming fast.
Yep. The Untied States of America - aka the unraveling of Western civilization.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
I believe you are wrong. It is sick and perverted for a white man to be sexually attracted to a black woman.

I agree but having a sexual perversion is better than having to go without sex forever.

If white women don't want me then what am I supposed to do?

:'(
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Get a russian bride? Wonderful Goy lives in England. From what i've read white females date blacks the most in that country. Interracial relationships, black male white female make up a big percentage of the marriages. It's disgusting.  >:(
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Here's one for you Get Thee Hence Satan. The pre-midnight festivities featured Christina Aguilara with extra blonde hair in a hair style made to make her look like Marilyn Monroe. She was dressed provocatively with a ton of red lipstick on and on the stage with her were schvartzas (Although they were women, I don't remember if there were any schvartza men there.).

I was miserable this new year but was drinking pear-flavoured cider.

I didn't see Christina but I have to admit she is quite gorgeous ... the long blonde hair is so sexually provocative.  And the way she dresses is invitation for people to engage in sexual activities.

And of course they play upon the deep sexual fantasies many white men hold about black women - all that black naked flesh jiving about brings out sexual lusts aplenty.

New Year, even if it not a pagan festival, reminds me of the ancient Greek Dionysus festivals - Dionysus was the idol of wine and sex orgies, and the people would engage in wild and unrestrained public lewdness to appease this particular 'g d' of theirs.

The sin to sexual temptation and idolatry are like two heads of the same coin ... and the blonde woman is leading the way towards spiritual extermination and extreme hedonism.

Normal white men would have nothing to do with an african aids infected biped. There are some of the lower IQ, crack head, junkie, born losers, and completely mentally ill whites that would entertain such depravity. If you lust after a africanus be my guest, it seems to be the only thing that you can get. I would suggest however, to avoid STDs and AIDs you migh choose to snuggle up in bed with a king kong stuffed animal with a brillo pad near it private parts, you won't get any illnesses and it is cheaper than what you are paying.

• Master JTFer
Normal white men would have nothing to do with an african aids infected biped. There are some of the lower IQ, crack head, junkie, born losers, and completely mentally ill whites that would entertain such depravity. If you lust after a africanus be my guest, it seems to be the only thing that you can get. I would suggest however, to avoid STDs and AIDs you migh choose to snuggle up in bed with a king kong stuffed animal with a brillo pad near it private parts, you won't get any illnesses and it is cheaper than what you are paying.

Please read something about the relationship between white men and black women in the years immediately after abolition in the U.S.

It was furtively fetishized that black women were 'more sexual' than white women - which was true then, when most white women were frumpy and ordinary.

Today, with white women having unleashed themselves, getting breast implants, bottle-blonde hair, piercings, and being overtly sexual in public life, that has all changed - but the lust for black women remains, deep in the subconscious.

A large number of everyday 'racist' white guys admit that they slept with at least one black woman back in college.  It's a rite of passage.

And, I needn't mention the fact that almost all white women fantasize about playing with a black man's large 'organ'; even more deeply rooted in their unconscious is the deep desire to have a baby by a black man.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

• Master JTFer
Have you ever noticed how masculine lesbians end up when they get older?

They look and behave like men.

The fact that lesbians look for man-like properties in their female partners proves that they are simply confused and need a proper man.

Lesbians can never be happy.  Women who never have children end up becoming incredibly bitter and suicidal.  Lesbianism is a REALLY bad lifestyle choice for women.  It is disgusting.