Author Topic: American Jewess converts to Islam, sick video  (Read 4462 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: American Jewess converts to Islam, sick video
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2008, 02:57:42 PM »
All muslim converts must be sterilized, it's up to the Jews how they punish their garbage but every sane nation should deport their converts to Saudi Arabia. No seriously what a sick depraved nation America has become lately? I mean seriously 400.000 ragheads living in Texas like it's their home? Are there no patriots left in that country?

Cancer you are right. You have guts to say what you are saying.

Each time I watch this I get sicker and sicker as you say Islamiscancer
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 03:02:58 PM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2008, 04:29:50 PM »
Another thing is, how will she be treated within the Muslim community? They hate Jews. Even if she gave up her Judaism, she's still of Jewish descent and I don't see how the Muslims will completely overlook that. She'll never really be a part of their community in the same way an Arab would be.

I'm afraid that she's going to end up facing a lot of abuse later. I hope not, but still... Maybe if that does happen though she'll come to her senses.

I do not care. Every Jew and Christian who converted to this cult is a traitor and through her behaviour the Muzzie has her now as a trophy and this will cause more damage to our cause.

Golden Pheasant,    though I agree that beasts like this have caused damage because of the reason that you described,     there is a bright side to the situation.     Beasts like this so called woman and the beasts in Texas who have converted from Christianity to Islam,  should increase the urgency to support JTF and/  or VJA.      A proactive approach by all of us is needed more than ever.   

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2008, 04:37:32 PM »
Berkley California ;D i can post pics of a moslem woman who left islam but she's dressed  imodestly in a thong without a top

Does she represent a gorilla?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2008, 04:42:01 PM »
Another thing is, how will she be treated within the Muslim community? They hate Jews. Even if she gave up her Judaism, she's still of Jewish descent and I don't see how the Muslims will completely overlook that. She'll never really be a part of their community in the same way an Arab would be.

I'm afraid that she's going to end up facing a lot of abuse later. I hope not, but still... Maybe if that does happen though she'll come to her senses.

I do not care. Every Jew and Christian who converted to this cult is a traitor and through her behaviour the Muzzie has her now as a trophy and this will cause more damage to our cause.

Golden Pheasant,    though I agree that beasts like this have caused damage because of the reason that you described,     there is a bright side to the situation.     Beasts like this so called woman and the beasts in Texas who have converted from Christianity to Islam,  should increase the urgency to support JTF and/  or VJA.      A proactive approach by all of us is needed more than ever.   

True
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2008, 04:49:35 PM »
Disgusting.
She probably thought she was ugly,
and this is just an excuse not to show any of herself.
Or maybe she was threatened.
Any other possible reasons someone would do this?! :o
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2008, 07:00:25 PM »
Just remember:

A mental case with poorly developed sense of self-identity is free to convert to Islam, in and of itself a punishment worse than death.   :-[

But...a Muslim who attempts to convert away from Islam, must be murdered according to Islamic law.   :-X

Kind of like being in Al Capone's inner circle, and then announcing that you're going over to the FBI Organized Crime Unit!   :-\