Author Topic: Jew Hating Black Reverend Tears Into Self Hating Jewish Woman at MLK YS"Z Event  (Read 2993 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
This Reverend Eric Lee is an Obama supporter.  At an MLK event, he told Daphna Ziman that Jews will really get it once Barack Hussein Obama becomes President.  Rabbi Kahane was so right about these blacks when he called them eternal malcontents.  Here's the link:

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/reverend-eric-lees-anti-semitism-a-personal-story-video/
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 12:17:28 AM by takebackourtemple »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Jew Hating Black Reverend Tears Into Jewish Woman at MLK Event
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 02:13:14 PM »
Another banana peeling ape.  The day will come Lisa when I will be the leader of this country right now age wise I can't and the day will come when all these [censored] baboons will wish to swim back to Africa once I let one law down on the table,, Any one of them that threatened any whites and or jews are to be delt with in a simple manor.  And I will promise this every city and state in this great country will be liberated from these Africanus Animalus that have devistated this country in every way.  And white children will have pride and grow up to be proud people and not wimps like their parents.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 02:14:37 PM »
They are truely savage but the woman[Jewish] was an imbecile
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 02:23:46 PM »
IN all fairness many leftist Jews and Christians still have this stupid need to kiss their dirty black behinds.  Why I have no idea
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 02:25:16 PM »
IN all fairness many leftist Jews and Christians still have this stupid need to kiss their dirty black behinds.  Why I have no idea
Becausethey want to look good in front of their Latte sipping friends
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 02:33:09 PM »
And they become the first victims from these savage apes.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 02:33:45 PM »
Chaim and JTF are the ONLY answer to instill Jewish pride and (righteous gentile pride)!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 02:37:12 PM »
It really makes me sick to see so many stupid whites who have the need to bow down to Obama, he is a moron and he has even bigger morons kissing up to him.  These idiots don't get it they the first targets

newman

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 02:50:22 PM »
Another banana peeling ape.  The day will come Lisa when I will be the leader of this country right now age wise I can't and the day will come when all these [censored] baboons will wish to swim back to Africa once I let one law down on the table,, Any one of them that threatened any whites and or jews are to be delt with in a simple manor.  And I will promise this every city and state in this great country will be liberated from these Africanus Animalus that have devistated this country in every way.  And white children will have pride and grow up to be proud people and not wimps like their parents.

Einstein once said "The world is a dangerous place NOT because of those who do evil but because of those who do NOTHING about it". He was 100% correct.

To that end; blacks, arabs & beaners are not THE problem is America & the West. They're A problem but not THE problem. THE problem is those who do nothing about them and stop others from doing so .......... LIBERALS.

Without liberals white-anting our society, evil blacks, arabs & beaners would amount to nothing and be crushed like egg shells in two minutes. If I had my choice of one demographic to exterminate it would be white leftist/liberals. Eliminate them and the afore-mentioned turd worlders are of no threat.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 03:06:27 PM »
Most of the people supportng MLK and others like him were liberal Jews so I don't know why a black Rev. would turn on Jews. I guess it's just the nature of the black beast to do so. As Chaim said they bite the hand that feeds them.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 03:09:39 PM »
And to think Jews were killed marching in the south for black so called civil rights.  Did any of these sick people demonstrated and marched when Chaim ben Pesach was trying to free Jews trapped in the Soviet Union or marched when Chaim was thrown in jail?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2008, 03:15:02 PM »
Whats the story? a scorpion asks a frog for a ride across a lake, in the middle of the lake the scorpion stings him before he and scorpion sink to the bottom of the lake.The frog says why did you do that ?the Scorpion answers i'm a Scorpion it's my nature

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2008, 03:16:37 PM »
It is time for Jews to wake up but a lot of them still support Obama

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2008, 03:29:19 PM »
And to think Jews were killed marching in the south for black so called civil rights.  Did any of these sick people demonstrated and marched when Chaim ben Pesach was trying to free Jews trapped in the Soviet Union or marched when Chaim was thrown in jail?

I hate the civil rights movement. It took freedoms away from my people (whites) to give to those black animals.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 03:52:25 PM »
It's unfortunate that despite the clear warning signs, a good amount of self-hating Jews will believe a vote for Obama is good for Jews and for America.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 09:19:25 PM »
This Reverend Eric Lee is an Obama supporter.  At an MLK event, he told Daphna Ziman that Jews will really get it once Barack Hussein Obama becomes President.  Rabbi Kahane was so right about these blacks when he called them eternal malcontents.  Here's the link:

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/reverend-eric-lees-anti-semitism-a-personal-story-video/

where/when did Rav Kahane call these blacks eternal malcontents?

anything online?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2008, 09:42:31 PM »
I think Chaim said so of the Rabbi on one of MNN shows a while back. 

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2008, 09:51:38 PM »
Hey everybody! This is Wayne Jude. We are on vacation right now, with my family, and we took the long way heading to Anapolis through what the blacks there call "Little Africa" (Baltimore, Maryland) it was disgusting, run-downed, and smelly. However, it was interesting, and we had fun. And, in all fairness not a soul bothered us, five of us whities, and one half-black kid. But, my wife noticed there were soo many people walking around the streets on this run-downed, torn up town. And, why is nobody working. Why I'm mentioning this, I have no idea, but I thought it was really funny at the time. We are laughing as we are typing this. But, then we went to the financial district, and there was mostly white people working, so who is paying the bills? LOL. A lot of Obama stickers out here, if Obama gets elected may America get what it deserves. But, we enjoyed the beach, Anapolis, a restaurant. Bought some souviners, and had a lot of fun. Also, we enjoyed Harpers Ferry, WV..but, so many mexican illegals walking around like kings really angers me...anyhow, just venting..by now you all have figured out that im a bit crazy anyways. So take care. I'll get back with everyone when I get home.

Wayne Jude

Offline jakennc

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2008, 11:34:09 PM »
Of course it is all true, I mean if it weren't for the Jews then the rapper 50 Cent would be One Dollar.  He might even be One Dollar and a 40, but only if the Jewish run Korean liquor stores would sell him an overpriced 40.  It's well known that the Jews started the Bloods and Crips as part of their master plan to sell lots of blue and red bandannas that the Jews had bought all up.    Hey, I am pretty good at this.  Obama might want to hire me as a speech writer.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2008, 11:49:37 PM »
I am so happy that the "reverend" told that self-hating Israeli woman off!

This self-hating pig raises money and devotes her time to "inner city" children?! She abandons Israel to move to LA, and then instead of giving her time and money to help the beautiful, idealistic and heroic Jewish children of Judea and Samaria, she helps the spawn of these Jew-hating primates in the "inner city".

And even after the primates reveal that no matter how much you do for them, they will still hate and envy you, she continues to suck up to Martin Lucifer King and what she repeatedly refers to as "African Americans". Notice that at one point she almost said "black", and then she quickly caught herself and said "African Americans" for the millionth time.

If we ever become a mass movement, these white-hating, Jew-hating zulus will finally get the appropriate KAHANIST response to their ugly ingratitude and jealousy.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2008, 12:16:28 AM »
I used JewsAgainstObama.org as my webaddress to be displayed if by some chance they do approve my comment.

Shmuel Baruch:

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

What a self-hating Jew. She is the one that does not get it. The more you do for these savages, the worse they treat you. If you jump into the fire you are going to get burned.
These beasts don’t appreciate anything that Jews do for them because they do nothing to earn it themselves. Martin Luther King YS”Z was a con artist who knew how to embezzle money from Jewish organizations. This was a one way link of support from the Jewish people to MLK YS”Z. MLK YS”Z he never did anything to support a Jewish cause. All he did was give speeches. These were not speeches about building Israel and fighting against Anti-Semitism. They were about giving money to poor people. To be more specific, they were about giving money to his people. MLK YS”Z did not represent blacks. He only represented the third world subset of them.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
This whole thing is a joke for the simply reason that their is no such thing as a black pastor. Before someone preaches and tells people how to live their lives, don't they have to know how to clean their tuchis properly hehe?
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
If the Jews owned all of the public zoos than maybe the spear chuckers would have a point. Otherwise, they're a bunch of useless parasites who take advantage of whitey whom they hate so much.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
If the Jews owned all of the public zoos than maybe the spear chuckers would have a point. Otherwise, they're a bunch of useless parasites who take advantage of whitey whom they hate so much.

Correct